Secrets of the Battleground hunting are revealed

12 Replies
Lord Oberon
8 February, 2016, 3:57 PM UTC

Secrets of the Battleground hunting are revealed...

In the article created by Stormall MMO master Łukasz Bryzek

http://plrm.me/BgbyLukas

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
devnullicus
11 February, 2016, 2:26 AM UTC
Good article!  That ratio for best BG units is not intuitive and I had to think about WHY you want to use that ratio.  However, it IS the correct ratio, imo, which is why I recently updated my BG spreadsheet to use it a few weeks ago :)   Thanks for sharing the article!
If you ever want to know how the gods feel about money, simply look at who they choose to give it to [Caine Black Knife]
UTC -8:00
jumy
11 February, 2016, 5:49 PM UTC

well a due reflection now, i invite everyone to try for 5 million a week and share findings, then we make a statistic % -gold-iron-food find, own production not consider (too poor), the game was created to 24/7 raids and buy packages in black market

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
11 February, 2016, 8:40 PM UTC

Phew - I thought some real secrets had been revealed for a minute :)

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
12 February, 2016, 10:40 AM UTC
djmoody said:

unfortunately some secrets will never be revealed :(
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Drogar61
12 February, 2016, 12:59 PM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

djmoody said:

unfortunately some secrets will never be revealed :(
The title is nothing but LIE 
CelestialPurge
14 May, 2016, 12:01 AM UTC
I'm very new to the game so forgive me, but I don't understand the table. Where did he get the numbers for the costs? What do the numbers in the Ratio column mean and what am I supposed to do with them? Please help.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 May, 2016, 8:49 AM UTC

CelestialPurge said:

I'm very new to the game so forgive me, but I don't understand the table. Where did he get the numbers for the costs? What do the numbers in the Ratio column mean and what am I supposed to do with them? Please help.

Greetings. There is an explanation in the text: 3. Cost/Production time ratio (Resources per minute) It means that Ratio shows you how many Resources per minute you need to spend to train the particular Unit. Cost numbers are the total amount of Resources needed to train Unit, ant it's taken from the game.

Ratio Column can help you to understand which Units are more profitable to train (require less Resources per minute).

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Tetix
16 May, 2016, 11:36 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings. There is an explanation in the text: 3. Cost/Production time ratio (Resources per minute) It means that Ratio shows you how many Resources per minute you need to spend to train the particular Unit. Cost numbers are the total amount of Resources needed to train Unit, ant it's taken from the game.

Ratio Column can help you to understand which Units are more profitable to train (require less Resources per minute).

Incorrect. You want to build the units with the biggest ratio.
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 May, 2016, 12:14 PM UTC
Tetix said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Incorrect. You want to build the units with the biggest ratio.
MaybeDifferent players have different strategies. And I'm always curious to know what do other players prefer.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
mail3am
19 August, 2016, 10:43 AM UTC
Is it necessary to use a spreadsheet?
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 8:53 AM UTC
mail3am said:

It's impossible to keep all numbers in your head. Spreadsheets just make calculations easier. But you can simply hit one BG after another without any calculations. It also works.
djmoody
26 August, 2016, 2:57 AM UTC

mail3am said:

Pretty much yes.

If you don't you will never know where you are or have any control. Maybe crucially you will never learn how the mechanics work, they are a lot easier to work out with data infront of you.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
1780787 users registered; 48422 topics; 287355 posts; our newest member:Castle 11156504