Raid, siege and reinforcements.

5 Replies
Sifr
12 January, 2016, 1:34 PM UTC

Q: What would happen if I send a raid/reinforcements to a castle which I besieged?

A: You can't raid or send reinforcements to a castle besieged by yourself. You can however send reinforcements to your troops besieging the castle.

Q: What would happen if I besieged a castle which has my reinforcements?

A: Your reinforcements will merge with your siege. As long as your siege was successful. In case of a failed siege, nothing will happen to your reinforcements.

Q: What would happen if I raid a castle which has my reinforcements?

A: Nothing will happen to your reinforcements. It will just stay there chillin'.

Q: What would happen if I send a raid and a siege at the same time?

A: In case your raid hits first, your raiding troops will return to bring the spoil of war and your siege will siege the castle. Alternatively, if your siege hits first it will become reinforcements for your siege.

Anyone wanna add something or pointing out something wrong?

Some asked me these question and it's annoying to answer 1 by 1. >_>

Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
19 January, 2016, 9:31 PM UTC
Sifr said:

A: You can't raid or send reinforcements to a castle besieged by yourself. You can however send reinforcements to your troops besieging the castle.

Correct this answer 
Sifr
20 January, 2016, 1:16 AM UTC

I'm guessing you refer to the reinforcement button on your siege on global map?

If you send reinforcement using that button it will merge with your siege. If anyone else sent reinforcement to the castle you besieged it will become liberation party for your siege. Unless it only happened to me >_>

Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
Mehnslayer
20 January, 2016, 4:01 AM UTC
Sifr said:

If you send reinforcement using that button it will merge with your siege. If anyone else sent reinforcement to the castle you besieged it will become liberation party for your siege. Unless it only happened to me >_>

Nope that is correct
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Drogar61
20 January, 2016, 9:05 AM UTC

Sifr said:

Just delete stroked words and answer will be correct.

A: You can't raid a castle besieged by yourself. You can however send reinforcements to your troops besieging the castle.

Lady Nerium KT-S2
21 February, 2016, 4:25 AM UTC
Sifr said:

Q: What would happen if I send a raid and a siege at the same time?

A: In case your raid hits first, your raiding troops will return to bring the spoil of war and your siege will siege the castle. Alternatively, if your siege hits first it will become reinforcements for your siege.

If you ever have raiding troops go missing, and you don't have a report showing them defeated, go to your Keep and check your garrison or fief tabs to make sure they didn't accidentally merge with a siege. Remember that the units travel at different rates, so even though you sent the siege troops well after the raiding troops, the siege may have reached the target first. 
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
1665932 users registered; 33923 topics; 253289 posts; our newest member:Commander #2557531