The old Stormfall wiki pages will be maintained!

32 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 August, 2016, 11:30 AM UTC
miyagainsthewrld1 said:

Welcome to all!

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC
Moved to Game Tutorials.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Lady Nerium KT-S2
23 September, 2016, 3:33 PM UTC
Can you tell me when more detailed information about the most recent changes (21 September 2016) will be added to the Wiki?
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
Ichezis
24 September, 2016, 8:56 AM UTC

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Can you tell me when more detailed information about the most recent changes (21 September 2016) will be added to the Wiki?

Greetings m'lady!

Yup working on it right now. 
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
bcfc62
17 November, 2016, 8:37 PM UTC
thanks
UTC +1:00
Reaper
17 November, 2016, 8:39 PM UTC

SlopranoDark you missed the most important troops in your articles...

Where are the dark huntresses ? :D
UTC +1:00
Ichezis
18 November, 2016, 11:47 AM UTC

Reaper said:

SolpranoDark you missed the most important troops in your articles...

Where are the dark huntresses ? :D

Oh my, oh my! Thank you!

I'll add the Dark Huntress right now! 

Dark Huntress has been added!
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 February, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC

Thank you for your work, Lord Ichezis! 

Ichezis
12 February, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Thank you for your work, Lord Ichezis! 

Thank you m'lady! I'm doing my best. 
Ichezis
15 February, 2017, 8:27 AM UTC

Dear Lords and Ladies; behold!

I will be working on a massive project for the wiki.
This will contain information about buildings (incl. Fortresses) and Lost Arts!

Things like building/upgrading time, resource cost for each level will be included!

I'm also working on a calculator to find out building/upgrading times with boosts! You will require Excel or access to Google Spreadsheets to read & edit it.

Sneak peek:

However, I could use your help!
If you own a castle, doesn't matter what server, please provide me with the following items for each building/lost art and each level:

• The exact base building/upgrading time;
    (Remember not to use universal boosts except if you know the time or have it written down! However, increased building speed is OK. Just make sure you remember or write down how much your boost percentage is when you upgraded said building/lost art!)
  • The exact base resource cost;
    (Gold, Iron and Food cost, sapphire for boost, sketches for higher levels)

The ones who helped me out will be put in the credits!

Please, check this topic for more information.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 February, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
Awesome! 
DrFondles
17 May, 2017, 3:01 AM UTC
Ichezis said:

Dear Lords and Ladies; behold!

I will be working on a massive project for the wiki.
This will contain information about buildings (incl. Fortresses) and Lost Arts!

Things like building/upgrading time, resource cost for each level will be included!

I'm also working on a calculator to find out building/upgrading times with boosts! You will require Excel or access to Google Spreadsheets to read & edit it.

Sneak peek:

However, I could use your help!
If you own a castle, doesn't matter what server, please provide me with the following items for each building/lost art and each level:

• The exact base building/upgrading time;
    (Remember not to use universal boosts except if you know the time or have it written down! However, increased building speed is OK. Just make sure you remember or write down how much your boost percentage is when you upgraded said building/lost art!)
  • The exact base resource cost;
    (Gold, Iron and Food cost, sapphire for boost, sketches for higher levels)

The ones who helped me out will be put in the credits!

Please, check this topic for more information.

Hope you still are working on this  If you need any help please reply back on the thread^ :D
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
MisstersSam
1 July, 2017, 3:33 AM UTC
*poke*
UTC -8:00
1725928 users registered; 43375 topics; 272018 posts; our newest member:Castle №11047511