topolino2016
4 September, 2017, 8:34 PM UTC
exelente explicacion
Alejandro Bastias
UTC +3:00
Knight Pearson
11 September, 2017, 9:59 PM UTC

HOW TO ACHIEVE 100k raids 

I find it helps to have paragon switched on and carrying capacity turned on in heros boost ect 

This way you dont need to send as many units to carry out the raid 

send raiding party to target capable of 100k capacity= Make sure castle is lvl 40 and over to reap maximum rewards ..helps if castle is dead to save on casualties if its new target spy first ...

Ready your caravans = When your raid is 20 seconds (max) from landing send caravan with 50k of either one  resource to the target  ...If your caravans do not carry 50k then send your max capability but this will affect your total gain i,e if you can only send 30k of food then your max total can only be 80k

Final stage = cancel your caravans travelling to target after the raid has hit i generally leave 4 seconds then cancel ....if you do not cancel it will not affect your total gain but you will lose the resources sent in the caravan ...

GUARANTEES

nothing in stormfall is a certain many factors can scupper your 100k raid for one instance your target must give max payout of 50k if the target has been hit a number of times before you then the resources will be empty gather your intell know your raiding targets reap the benefit of 100k raiding ...

HAVE FUN 
GPRP
UTC +2:00
1758202 users registered; 46010 topics; 280041 post; our newest member:Сергей Ткачёв