Banking Battlegrounds

296 Replies
zach-rose11
17 August, 2016, 7:09 PM UTC
Well, would love a new strategy to use since this one isn't so hot !
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 9:01 AM UTC
zach-rose11 said:

Well, would love a new strategy to use since this one isn't so hot !
We recommend to hit BGs one by one. However, if you still use the old strategy, you will need just the same amount of 1-bar BGs to get a big payout as with the 1-by-1 strategy. Maybe some experienced BG raiders will give you some more hints.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Juglar del Viento
18 August, 2016, 10:38 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We recommend to hit BGs one by one. However, if you still use the old strategy, you will need just the same amount of 1-bar BGs to get a big payout as with the 1-by-1 strategy. Maybe some experienced BG raiders will give you some more hints.

My Lady i would like to ask if does this mean that killed troops bank the same if bg is not finished than if this finished??? 

and if mean that, then the killed troops in a non finished bg goes into bank as if the bg were finished ???

Thanks in advance, regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
djmoody
18 August, 2016, 12:55 PM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

My Lady i would like to ask if does this mean that killed troops bank the same if bg is not finished than if this finished??? 

and if mean that, then the killed troops in a non finished bg goes into bank as if the bg were finished ???

Thanks in advance, regards

They told us already in other threads that yellow barred BG's don't add to your bank until they are killed. This was their grand plan to "stop" the current BG's schemes (which didn't have any impact at all on the schemes).
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
zach-rose11
18 August, 2016, 4:54 PM UTC
@ above post(s) I understood how to yellow bar and make the change work, but as of recently I am just sinking units and the payouts typically just don't leave me ahead, and I have tried a couple methods in the past few days, just wanted to see if anyone else has a guide or even some "helpful  hints" for the noobs like myself =]
UTC +5:00
Camulos
18 August, 2016, 11:03 PM UTC
Lord Oberon said:

Lord Sison, ALL units count. But those you purchase with sapphires contribute less resources to the "BG bank". It's not a good idea to use them for the BG's. 
Late question: Does this apply to imperials too? I had previously assumed that imperial units counted the same as their non imperial counterparts.
djmoody
19 August, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC

I have never coined imperial in large numbers to test but I would assume they count as normal troops just like Eldritch units do.

Even if they don't, not hard to fix - just darken them and then use them.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Camulos
19 August, 2016, 7:03 PM UTC

Thanks DJ. I try to keep imperials for zero loss principle, but do get the occasional * * * * * * up. 

Vladimir Stojanovic
19 August, 2016, 7:19 PM UTC
djmoody said:

I have never coined imperial in large numbers to test but I would assume they count as normal troops just like Eldritch units do.

Even if they don't, not hard to fix - just darken them and then use them.

Thats right Imperial count as normal units
Morten Peterson
8 September, 2016, 8:14 AM UTC

Hmm a rare foray into the forum again, & here I am posting again !

Just a head`s up to those that may have missed it, Imperials do count towards the bank, but they are not of the same value, as they cost less res. 2 make ! :)

Ok, that`s me, outta the forums for possibly. another year or so.! Lol.

Ciao.

MP
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC
I'd like to add some. All Units do count. But they may have a different impact on your results than you expect. Which means that some of them are much more efficient in PvP warfares.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Salamander
29 October, 2016, 5:32 AM UTC

JUGLAR DEL VIENTO, 

nice evaluations the fact that u were able to deduce the simple interest in a blind banking system is unimaginable...

well apart from that your theories are really working, mathematics is not my forte but the payouts is all i care and by following your system of raiding a BG, i actually got a huge payout.....

thanks lord juglar, really appreciate ur help 

UTC +9:00
Juglar del Viento
29 October, 2016, 9:34 AM UTC

Salamander said:

JUGLAR DEL VIENTO, 

nice evaluations the fact that u were able to deduce the simple interest in a blind banking system is unimaginable...

well apart from that your theories are really working, mathematics is not my forte but the payouts is all i care and by following your system of raiding a BG, i actually got a huge payout.....

thanks lord juglar, really appreciate ur help 

you are welcome my lord

glad to hear that people still finds usefull the article, hope you continue getting big payouts

any further doubt ill be here to answer it

Regards and good haunting

Resistance Is Futile
Oracle
31 October, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC

Does the 11* something formula ring a bell, I had of it once and it worked like magic, but I forgot the formula. I got it from someone and since have forgot it. can you please tell me the formula, and how it works.  

I will appreciate all help. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 November, 2016, 10:24 AM UTC
oracle said:

Does the 11* something formula ring a bell, I had of it once and it worked like magic, but I forgot the formula. I got it from someone and since have forgot it. can you please tell me the formula, and how it works.  

I will appreciate all help. 
Please keep in mind that all formulas were invended by players. Plarium never discloses any formulas about the BGs.
albert
5 November, 2016, 10:27 AM UTC

Hello DJ,

djmoody said:

They told us already in other threads that yellow barred BG's don't add to your bank until they are killed. This was their grand plan to "stop" the current BG's schemes (which didn't have any impact at all on the schemes).

What do you mean "did not have any impact" ? If yellow-barred BG's do not add to the bank, then how can you control the time at which you get your payout ?

I am confused :-)

Thanks for any clarification (or link) !

Alb
mark_28mc
8 November, 2016, 5:58 AM UTC

ery helpful analysis, my Lord. Hope more Lords and Ladies read this

UTC +7:00
djmoody
8 November, 2016, 12:52 PM UTC

albert said:

Hello DJ,

djmoody said:

What do you mean "did not have any impact" ? If yellow-barred BG's do not add to the bank, then how can you control the time at which you get your payout ?

I am confused :-)

Thanks for any clarification (or link) !

Alb

The mechanic most certainly is a pain in the backside for people trying to control their banking. Yellow barring was very useful in a very legitimate way to control banking when doing BG's normally.

I have written a post to Plarium saying as such.

With regards to the current "free troop" scheme that is possible, it did nothing to prevent or slow this down. 

So they actually hurt normal players and without having any impact on the thing they were trying to target/prevent. A complete fail from all angles.

Suffice to say Plarium are hopeless and have little understanding of their own game. Not the only developer I have seen this happen to.
Rosconz
12 November, 2016, 12:23 PM UTC
So is there a tutorial on how the BG's should now be played?
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 November, 2016, 10:34 AM UTC

Rosconz said:

So is there a tutorial on how the BG's should now be played?

You can find some tips in Articles on our game blog: https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/pro-players/battlegrounds/

Check for more game tips: https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/blog/

1775514 users registered; 47761 topic; 285402 posts; our newest member:general narciso