Banking Battlegrounds

Banking Battlegrounds

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 31, 2016, 08:1010/31/16
Oct 31, 2016, 08:11(edited)
10/31/14

Does the 11* something formula ring a bell, I had of it once and it worked like magic, but I forgot the formula. I got it from someone and since have forgot it. can you please tell me the formula, and how it works.  

I will appreciate all help. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 1, 2016, 10:2411/01/16
09/17/15
oracle said:

Does the 11* something formula ring a bell, I had of it once and it worked like magic, but I forgot the formula. I got it from someone and since have forgot it. can you please tell me the formula, and how it works.  

I will appreciate all help. 
Please keep in mind that all formulas were invended by players. Plarium never discloses any formulas about the BGs.
Nov 5, 2016, 10:2711/05/16

Hello DJ,

djmoody said:

They told us already in other threads that yellow barred BG's don't add to your bank until they are killed. This was their grand plan to "stop" the current BG's schemes (which didn't have any impact at all on the schemes).

What do you mean "did not have any impact" ? If yellow-barred BG's do not add to the bank, then how can you control the time at which you get your payout ?

I am confused :-)

Thanks for any clarification (or link) !

Alb
Nov 8, 2016, 05:5811/08/16

ery helpful analysis, my Lord. Hope more Lords and Ladies read this

Nov 12, 2016, 12:2311/12/16
08/22/15
So is there a tutorial on how the BG's should now be played?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 18, 2016, 12:0211/18/16
09/17/15

djmoody said:

Btw the BG's are definitely bugged.

While testing this weekend the BG's stopped paying out. Over x3 loaded for a top level and still no payouts. The small levels didn't payout even when reaching x2 loaded for their base values (should give you a guarantee payout).

In short they just didn't payout at all.

I checked with other leading BG players and they also experienced the same thing.

From the dawn of the game there has always been a mechanics where at any point in time there was a random factor applied to the base loading value of a BG. It used to be approx + or - 20%. This stops them form being completely predictable and also makes it more difficult to crack the mechanics. I can see how it makes logical sense.

It appears in all the tweaking of BG's Plarium have allowed a bug to creep in where the random factor gets distorted to a level that is so high payouts are impossible. The only explanation other than a bug is that Plarium do this intentionally to push players to run out of troops and revive (and I would like to think they wouldn't do that).

So if you are doing BG's and are clearly appropriately loaded but not getting payouts STOP and WAIT a couple of days before continuing.

I am sure this is the reason why so many people have been complaining about BGs. Unfortunately many people will have run out of troops and had no armies left to continue the game because of this.

Hi! Let's check what's happening there. Please write a PM to Lord Oberon and include the following information:

1) Date of your last big payout (if possible).

2) Time frame that should be checked.

3) The number of complaints you've heard from other players.

He will check your account information and contact you with the results.
Dec 3, 2016, 21:5112/03/16
05/15/16

@ALYONA; 

Would you care to ask the dev's to possibly remove the resc payout from BG's? Before you completely get disgusted with this, please at least read :) 

1: Removing the resc, would result in more units being rewarded and also would help, in my opinion players who still do BG's with an unfilled bank.

2: It really doesn't make much sense to be awarded 100g G/I/F for successfully a BG, it seems kind of unusual since a real BG would be loaded, amirite? No, but really I feel like removing resc. will just make it better, I would much rather get a few pike or archer as opposed to 100 of each resc ;p

3: If anything, instead of 100 of each, let us possibly pick to receive resc or troops only? Kind of a contradiction but BG's are just not fun :( 

Dec 4, 2016, 17:0812/04/16
03/22/16
zach-rose11 said:

@ALYONA; 

Would you care to ask the dev's to possibly remove the resc payout from BG's? Before you completely get disgusted with this, please at least read :) 

1: Removing the resc, would result in more units being rewarded and also would help, in my opinion players who still do BG's with an unfilled bank.

2: It really doesn't make much sense to be awarded 100g G/I/F for successfully a BG, it seems kind of unusual since a real BG would be loaded, amirite? No, but really I feel like removing resc. will just make it better, I would much rather get a few pike or archer as opposed to 100 of each resc ;p

3: If anything, instead of 100 of each, let us possibly pick to receive resc or troops only? Kind of a contradiction but BG's are just not fun :( 

The easier solution is fill all resources before doing Battlegrounds then your payout has to be troops.
Dec 4, 2016, 17:4812/04/16
04/10/15

zach-rose11 said:

@ALYONA; 

Dear Lord

if u are refering to 100 of each resources you get from low levels bgs (1-20) they are free and were thought for the beginners in game to help them with some resources to begin on game and on bgs. be aware that they are free and dont count on bank so u dont have to do any bank calcs when you get them. 

Regards

Dec 5, 2016, 11:3812/05/16
10/10/16

Guys, 

I would like to ask you all, I was really wondering how is it possible to hold the first post in Battleground Tournaments and literally win that. How do players afford so much points? Is it about data based analytics, or about lucky? 
Dec 5, 2016, 12:1512/05/16
04/10/15

lukaszayo said:

Guys, 

I would like to ask you all, I was really wondering how is it possible to hold the first post in Battleground Tournaments and literally win that. How do players afford so much points? Is it about data based analytics, or about lucky? 

Lord Lukaszayo

basically every lord has his own methods to be competitive in tournament o i cant help you in this aspect

lets way for other lords opinions.

Regards
Dec 7, 2016, 17:2712/07/16
thank you
Dec 8, 2016, 22:2012/08/16
06/14/16
Is there a place to go for an introduction to the banking concept?  I've read the entire thread here, but it seems to assume I understand what is going on, and why. 
Dec 10, 2016, 05:4512/10/16
03/13/15
For everyones knowledge the max BG is 160..
Dec 10, 2016, 08:5912/10/16

jongeleur said:

Is there a place to go for an introduction to the banking concept?  I've read the entire thread here, but it seems to assume I understand what is going on, and why. 

all the information here are the result of players analysis and experiences with BG 

the exact info/ algorithm is classified and plarium refuses to share it 

this is one of the best threads that reveal so much about Bg it is a bit more than just introduction of course you can also read the following :-

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/19531_secrets-of-the-battleground-hunting-are-revealed

also 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/31463_battleground-mechanics----an-update

Dec 10, 2016, 12:3712/10/16
08/22/15
lukaszayo said:

Guys, 

Its about the same thing that so much of this game is becoming about $$$
Dec 12, 2016, 09:4212/12/16

lukaszayo said:

Guys, 

You start with a big army (compared to the max. payout size you can hope to get). You start doing battlegrounds. Basically all of them. If things are working correctly, you get payouts on your way, those go back into battlegroungs again. Since you have a "big army", you can afford to keep pushing for payout. If you have some sapphire, at some point you buy a fresh set of battlegrounds. The coiners will also just revive enough troops to keep fighting if they messed up.

Short: Big army, massive sapphire saved up, or big coiner. Else you do not win.
Dec 21, 2016, 11:1312/21/16

The problem with battlegrounds banking amount being secret is that you can not control it. If you loose track once you are out of luck. So it is basically a savings plan where you can neither request to know your current balance nor your savings goal.

So you need to keep playing. And some recent reports suggest that the payout logic currently used (subject to change without notice) is unable to gurantee in all cases that your bank amount is payed out, ever again or while this game is still played.

I would therefore strongly suggest to not revive troops for battlegrounds, and see it as a thing to do with troops you don´t need right now.

Dec 21, 2016, 19:0312/21/16
03/22/16
Ryu said:

The problem with battlegrounds banking amount being secret is that you can not control it. If you loose track once you are out of luck. So it is basically a savings plan where you can neither request to know your current balance nor your savings goal.

So you need to keep playing. And some recent reports suggest that the payout logic currently used (subject to change without notice) is unable to gurantee in all cases that your bank amount is payed out, ever again or while this game is still played.

I would therefore strongly suggest to not revive troops for battlegrounds, and see it as a thing to do with troops you don´t need right now.

That is why I stay under level 40 BGs and use only troops that I can easily build. Payouts aren't large but neither are the loses.