Banking Battlegrounds

296 Replies
Sir Dan Saul Knight
6 January, 2016, 12:51 AM UTC

K.Vanlimb said:

Ty very much for sharing your knowledge Sir. I still have a question. After i cleared 2 bg's in highest segment and got a small reward twice, i finished a bg in segment 76-85 and got myself a big reward. Is this because the bank remembers i spended several units before in this segment and i reached mypayout target. And if so will the bank remember i sacrificed several units in highest segment so if i clear my level 100 bg i get that big reward? Or do i have to start from zero again in that segment?

Almost certain the lanes stuff is utter BS. It's another distrator like the tax thing in this thread (and posted by the same person). 

I have killed low level BG's and seen the loaded resource come out of high level BG's (like 90+) as an absolute fact. I am lvl 100 BG's at the moment just like you.

In your example, your lower level BG has a payout value which is significantly lower than the higher level BG's you were killing originally. While you were killing the higher level BG's you didn't have enough loaded to make the high level payout. The resource loaded is still in your bank. By stepping down to a lower level BG you hit something more in proportion to your bank and therefore got paid out.

What the hell are you doing at lvl 100 BG's without understanding them dude

UTC +0:00
K.Vanlimb
6 January, 2016, 3:16 PM UTC

Ty for youe fast answer Sir.

My question concerns not only in higher segments. I was wondering if you spend several units in one segment, and than you take a reward in another segment, will the previous rss be lost or does the bank remember for each segment how many you have spend before?

UTC +1:00
Juglar del Viento
6 January, 2016, 5:31 PM UTC

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

Almost certain the lanes stuff is utter BS. It's another distrator like the tax thing in this thread (and posted by the same person). 

I have killed low level BG's and seen the loaded resource come out of high level BG's (like 90+) as an absolute fact. I am lvl 100 BG's at the moment just like you.

In your example, your lower level BG has a payout value which is significantly lower than the higher level BG's you were killing originally. While you were killing the higher level BG's you didn't have enough loaded to make the high level payout. The resource loaded is still in your bank. By stepping down to a lower level BG you hit something more in proportion to your bank and therefore got paid out.

Well, it seems that the only person that try to give advices and tips about how to work BGs its me. the rest who know how to work them seems only are able to write if this is in this way or not. but if the way is wrong...only write ''uecckkkk incorrect''.

why dont you then expose your system ?? lol as i have seen writen in some places, seems  that the masters of bgs won't share information concerning bg's because they are scared other ppl will get stronger and attack them. Poor reason, we all are players and parthners in the game and the way to make easy the game for begingers are the tips given by the experts to avoid some kind of frustations.

you are free to iluminate all us how to do them.

Regards.

PS: im not an expert of this feature of the game, only try to clarify and help people to understand them. If im wrong i would like to know why and where and why not and why yes.

'learner of all...master in nothing'

Resistance Is Futile
Dino
7 January, 2016, 4:51 AM UTC
if using a war levy which is reaver cost minus 6% if I'm using them to bank into BG will they be counted as normal cost or the cost minus the 6%
djmoody
7 January, 2016, 7:14 PM UTC
Normal cost.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Dino
7 January, 2016, 11:20 PM UTC
thanks Moody
K.Vanlimb
8 January, 2016, 7:14 PM UTC

I just recieved some information that the 'banking corridors' have changed. The new range for banking bg's are 1 - 40 / 41 - 80 / 81 - 100.

Can anyone confirm this pls. Is this correct or are the old zones still active.

Where can we find such crucial information?

Thanks.
Juglar del Viento
10 January, 2016, 1:14 PM UTC

Lord Vanlimb

as far i know plarium has not changed anything about bgs till now. so they work as same as since the feature was chaged in last july.

what you said is about some test that good bg players have done and have update the corridors theory and found that seems to be only 3 corridors, the last 3 you mention. but the info is given by players and their tests. 

so alll we can test it so see if it works.

hope this can solve ur doubts

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
Solidarius
14 January, 2016, 3:32 AM UTC

Hello, Iam a new player, i have been playing about a week now, iam lvl 45, iam starting to understand the game better, and play better. i have spend a little bit of money on the game($20).

my question regarding bg;s is,

to get a "big payout". i have to create/build many units? specifically small units such as pals and archers, and send these created units to the bg's, in order to get better units?

is there any way someone can simplify this for me all these numbers and debts confuse the hell out of me.

lets say i send a big army, full of dragons/necros/legedary heros to a BG, does this mean i dont receive any big rewards?

p.s. the lvl of bgs i can do/ am doing is at max lvl 12 atm, 1-12

thank you:Solidarius
UTC +5:00
Mehnslayer
14 January, 2016, 7:32 AM UTC
golemisolon said:

Hello, Iam a new player, i have been playing about a week now, iam lvl 45, iam starting to understand the game better, and play better. i have spend a little bit of money on the game($20).

my question regarding bg;s is,

to get a "big payout". i have to create/build many units? specifically small units such as pals and archers, and send these created units to the bg's, in order to get better units?

is there any way someone can simplify this for me all these numbers and debts confuse the hell out of me.

lets say i send a big army, full of dragons/necros/legedary heros to a BG, does this mean i dont receive any big rewards?

p.s. the lvl of bgs i can do/ am doing is at max lvl 12 atm, 1-12

thank you:Solidarius
Unit payouts are based on the resources spent to build them, so for example a Great dragon is 1950 sapphires = 1950 resources, that gets you a knight or something in return so its typically advised not to send anything you are not comfortable reproducing. At least this is how I was taught, also sending necros and dragons is advised against as they are the higher tier units and you will never get 1:1 because of the tax.
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Solidarius
14 January, 2016, 2:52 PM UTC
thx, i will try out today with only paldins and few other low troops and see if my rewards increase
Solidarius
15 January, 2016, 2:35 AM UTC
Solid advice, i see what you guys are talking about, tyvm 
Skramble
16 January, 2016, 6:14 PM UTC

Guess time to bring up a few questions on Lanes:

1. Do lanes really exist?
  2. Does this mean there are actually several banks, or is your bank lost when hitting out of your banked "lane"?
  3. Can a "BG Master" confirm the lanes listed in Juglar del Viento's post are reasonably accurate?
BG's are not my favorite part of this game, but hoping my opinion improves as they are better understood

Thanks,

Skramble

Juglar del Viento said:

Hi Lord Sison

we construct our bank for 2 reason mainly. first because we have to spend what we have been payed with last big reward.(plus a tax) and this first condition have to be done yes or yes to be able to receive another big payout.

once we have spent it we have to look the amount and see the level we have to be paid.

f.e. if you have to spend 33M from your last payout + tax and once we have spent it we can hit a level 64 which requires 30M to bank. but if we add 3M more to our bank we can hit a 65 that requires 32.5M to bank.

hope you can understand this

Regards

UTC -7:00
djmoody
18 January, 2016, 1:12 AM UTC

Never seen any evidence for the existence of lanes. No one has  posted any data showing lanes in working, we only have heresay. 

I do my BG's slightly differently from most so my experience is a little unusual but I can say that after loading billions of resource that I can get payouts from any level having loaded to any level. My experience is 100% contrary to there being lanes. There are 3 guaranteed ways of getting payouts that I am aware of and none of them require loading to lanes (they can all be done loading any level and getting paid out on completely different levels).

If you just look at it logically lanes seem unlikely. Requires new code to be added to makes the update. Requires new variables to be stored for all players increasing server space. Creates an mechanism where it is infinitely more probably that individual players will run out of army while doing BG's (not great for business). Is totally illogical and servers no purpose. It doesn't really make sense that they would make a lanes mechanic but who knows with Plarium.

I'll work on a small account on a different server soon and find out for definite. 

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Skramble
18 January, 2016, 5:00 AM UTC

Thank you for your reply Moody. 

The time you and others spend sharing and discussing the game is very much appreciated
UTC -7:00
Mehnslayer
18 January, 2016, 5:07 AM UTC
DJ for president? 
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Zeddekez
31 January, 2016, 5:17 AM UTC
About that total resources, is it gold, plus iron, plus food? Or what do you mean?
jk thomas
devnullicus
31 January, 2016, 5:19 AM UTC
yes, total resources = gold + iron + food.
If you ever want to know how the gods feel about money, simply look at who they choose to give it to [Caine Black Knife]
UTC -8:00
Solidarius
6 February, 2016, 6:41 AM UTC

question: is there a fast and easy way to figure out your bank?

my last big "reward" was 2 skull runes, 27 necros and 82 golems, is this my payout?

this is from a lvl 22 BG,

iam trying to figure out my payout in order to know what i have to put into my "bank", 

if iam to attack a lvl 23 BG and want to achieve a big payout, how many troops(pals/normads) do i have send to die in the bgs?

please help! 

Xestos
6 February, 2016, 9:55 AM UTC

golemisolon said:

question: is there a fast and easy way to figure out your bank?

my last big "reward" was 2 skull runes, 27 necros and 82 golems, is this my payout?

this is from a lvl 22 BG,

iam trying to figure out my payout in order to know what i have to put into my "bank", 

if iam to attack a lvl 23 BG and want to achieve a big payout, how many troops(pals/normads) do i have send to die in the bgs?

please help! 

Message me in game if you like and I will send you a link to a battleground calculator I have put together.  It will calculate the resource cost of your last pay-out plus also what your bank is.  

You will find me at 256, -300

Xestos
1779969 users registered; 48343 topics; 287087 posts; our newest member:Musuls