Banking Battlegrounds

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 20, 2015, 00:0112/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

viper_22664 said:

This post, along with the Battleground section in the "New players and Starting a league advice" post have a lot of great information on BG's. Both of these posts should be cross-linked together with shortcuts in each.....for currious newbs like me.

I was wondering though.....does a table or chart exist which lists all of the various units & their resource costs??

A newb question, sorry..........What is a CC Player????

Thanx for all the great info guys.....keep up the good work.

CC = credit card, someone who pays real money.

As for values of troops I made a post on it awhile ago, http://forum.plarium.com/kabam/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tactics-and-strategy/topics/overall-unit-comparison-long-and-indepth/ -> Look at the 2nd half, the text in blue is the total resources of each unit

Dec 20, 2015, 16:4112/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14
Wow, that's great....thank you so much (is it Lady??) Mehnslayer
Dec 20, 2015, 19:2312/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14

viper_22664 said:

Wow, that's great....thank you so much (is it Lady??) Mehnslayer

Other one ;)

Dec 26, 2015, 06:1212/26/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)

Is there a beginners guide for this method you are referring too. When I say beginners I mean starting after 'To Battle' 5. And I've done a lot of reading about the banking system which has led me here. i am lower level and I understand that that I won't be receiving hunderds of necros. I was wondering if i could get a ball park figure of payouts for the really low beginners levels of BG's

Dec 26, 2015, 10:4812/26/15
04/10/15

badazzvegetta said:

Is there a beginners guide for this method you are referring too. When I say beginners I mean starting after 'To Battle' 5. And I've done a lot of reading about the banking system which has led me here. i am lower level and I understand that that I won't be receiving hunderds of necros. I was wondering if i could get a ball park figure of payouts for the really low beginners levels of BG's

Lord Badazz

you can read this article exposed on wiki.plarium i give u the link to read at leas the first part of the article. the last part is obsolete as it describes the old method. but there are some tips that can help you.

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Battlegrounds:_Tips

the low level bgs payouts very little so the bank you have to construct its also very little but you can begin to practice with them.

hope it can help you

Regards
Dec 26, 2015, 12:1112/26/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:00(edited)
Juglar del Viento said:

badazzvegetta said:

Lord Badazz

you can read this article exposed on wiki.plarium i give u the link to read at leas the first part of the article. the last part is obsolete as it describes the old method. but there are some tips that can help you.

the low level bgs payouts very little so the bank you have to construct its also very little but you can begin to practice with them.

hope it can help you

Regards
Thanks, I will give it a look.
Dec 26, 2015, 12:2312/26/15
Juglar del Viento said:

badazzvegetta said:

Lord Badazz

hope it can help you

Regards
Okay, so I've been looking and attempting the old way. May I ask, what is the new way. I found your spread sheet also. I'm finding it difficult to use accurately. I on a few occasions, I would input the numbers, yet  in the 'units to send' , I am not allowed to chose the units that  actually have. It would say 5 Golems and in reallity only have 2 golems. What am I to do?
Dec 26, 2015, 12:3812/26/15
04/10/15

deltacainmedusa said:

Okay, so I've been looking and attempting the old way. May I ask, what is the new way. I found your spread sheet also. I'm finding it difficult to use accurately. I on a few occasions, I would input the numbers, yet  in the 'units to send' , I am not allowed to chose the units that  actually have. It would say 5 Golems and in reallity only have 2 golems. What am I to do?

Dear Lord

the new system means that now you get a small payout from every bg you finish. so you have to take in consider that amount you receive for ur bank.

about the sheet posted i dont control it cause i use one made by myself so go to that thread to ask to the person who did it cause he sure can assist you better than me.

sure u still cant build gollems so send archers instead of the gollems ... more or less 50 archers can be as a gollem in resources.

Regards

Dec 26, 2015, 13:4212/26/15
Juglar del Viento said:

deltacainmedusa said:

Dear Lord

the new system means that now you get a small payout from every bg you finish. so you have to take in consider that amount you receive for ur bank.

about the sheet posted i dont control it cause i use one made by myself so go to that thread to ask to the person who did it cause he sure can assist you better than me.

sure u still cant build gollems so send archers instead of the gollems ... more or less 50 archers can be as a gollem in resources.

Regards

I swear I'm confusing myself. If you don't mind, I'd like to start over. Bank: bank is determined by my 'spoils of war'?
Dec 26, 2015, 17:1412/26/15
04/10/15

gjordan0891 said:

I swear I'm confusing myself. If you don't mind, I'd like to start over. Bank: bank is determined by my 'spoils of war'?

Yes, you have to see your last big payout and what it is in resources. you have to add a tax arround 12.5% and see what is the total of both amounts. then you have to spend that amount in bgs before you get another big payout.

if mean while you get a small payout you have to add this payout + tax to the big and spend the new amount.

Dec 27, 2015, 13:3412/27/15

hi

i got a problem whith recourse

when i take recourse do you know how does that think affect my banking
Dec 27, 2015, 17:3912/27/15
04/10/15

Lord Sison 

sure you have to add the resources to ur payout to set the total to spend for next big payout

Regards
Dec 27, 2015, 18:1312/27/15
oh that means it counts as a prize and lag my try for units ,,so bad ok thank you
Dec 29, 2015, 05:1912/29/15
Juglar del Viento said:

gjordan0891 said:

Yes, you have to see your last big payout and what it is in resources. you have to add a tax arround 12.5% and see what is the total of both amounts. then you have to spend that amount in bgs before you get another big payout.

if mean while you get a small payout you have to add this payout + tax to the big and spend the new amount.

I believe I understand how this works. I think I am running into the 'not guaranteed' issue. So  I did to battle upon server reset. received a payout. The played the new bank down and cashed out on my next highest and recieved 1 warlock. was it something I did wrong or does this fall under, 'nothing is guaranteed'?
Jan 5, 2016, 20:4801/05/16
01/05/16

Ty very much for sharing your knowledge Sir. I still have a question. After i cleared 2 bg's in highest segment and got a small reward twice, i finished a bg in segment 76-85 and got myself a big reward. Is this because the bank remembers i spended several units before in this segment and i reached mypayout target. And if so will the bank remember i sacrificed several units in highest segment so if i clear my level 100 bg i get that big reward? Or do i have to start from zero again in that segment?

Jan 5, 2016, 21:1201/05/16
04/10/15

Lord Vanlimb

i`d try to spend that little reward u got plus a little bit more in high segments to bank and then try that level 100.

be aware im not on that high levels and i may be wrong, perhaps you should wait to any of other lords gave their tips.

hope this can help you and welcome here

Regards
Jan 6, 2016, 15:1601/06/16
01/05/16

Ty for youe fast answer Sir.

My question concerns not only in higher segments. I was wondering if you spend several units in one segment, and than you take a reward in another segment, will the previous rss be lost or does the bank remember for each segment how many you have spend before?

Jan 6, 2016, 17:3101/06/16
04/10/15

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

Almost certain the lanes stuff is utter BS. It's another distrator like the tax thing in this thread (and posted by the same person). 

I have killed low level BG's and seen the loaded resource come out of high level BG's (like 90+) as an absolute fact. I am lvl 100 BG's at the moment just like you.

In your example, your lower level BG has a payout value which is significantly lower than the higher level BG's you were killing originally. While you were killing the higher level BG's you didn't have enough loaded to make the high level payout. The resource loaded is still in your bank. By stepping down to a lower level BG you hit something more in proportion to your bank and therefore got paid out.

What the hell are you doing at lvl 100 BG's without understanding them dude

Well, it seems that the only person that try to give advices and tips about how to work BGs its me. the rest who know how to work them seems only are able to write if this is in this way or not. but if the way is wrong...only write ''uecckkkk incorrect''.

why dont you then expose your system ?? lol as i have seen writen in some places, seems  that the masters of bgs won't share information concerning bg's because they are scared other ppl will get stronger and attack them. Poor reason, we all are players and parthners in the game and the way to make easy the game for begingers are the tips given by the experts to avoid some kind of frustations.

What the hell are you doing at lvl 100 BG's without understanding them dude

you are free to iluminate all us how to do them.

Regards.

PS: im not an expert of this feature of the game, only try to clarify and help people to understand them. If im wrong i would like to know why and where and why not and why yes.

'learner of all...master in nothing'

Jan 7, 2016, 04:5101/07/16
05/10/15
if using a war levy which is reaver cost minus 6% if I'm using them to bank into BG will they be counted as normal cost or the cost minus the 6%
Jan 7, 2016, 23:2001/07/16
05/10/15
thanks Moody