Banking Battlegrounds

296 Replies
Lord Mark
20 January, 2017, 7:46 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Mark said:


Eugenia,

U know there is a saying :

'' If 1 person is telling you that you are drunk...ignore him.

  When the second person is telling u that u are drunk...think a little...

But if the third person is telling you that you are drunk....GO TO SLEEP :) "


So ...u understand the ideea!


If u dont admit that the BG mechanics are changed after we reach lvl160...

Go to sleep :)


I recomand u to stop spamming all posts on this forum if u dont want to help!


Lord Mark

please, i can understand ur frustation with bgs and can understand how you feel.

This does not mean I can understand the lack of respect that your comments seem to have. People are trying to help you and if you do not respect that you are not on the right track.

i cant check bgs levels 160 cause im not on that level, but i can understand if the people who tests them and check them says that all seems is correct i have to think that may be some is different on that level and at least give them the benefit of the doubt as the moment we as players dont know the mechanism and dont know how bgs works.

may be at those levels all our thoughts as players should be changed and try to change the strategy.

by the way on FB on battlegrounds pages i still see huge payouts on level 160. may be you should ask to players again although i thinks those players will keep the secret for their leagues as it happened even the change of mechanism.

Regards and please refrain of ur actitude to some people


1. FB is other server.

2. If i revive truppes I bet U BG will work...VISA RULES

3. All the players that remainend in tops revive... U can see allso that castle they have...

4. After 60 days ...i didnt see the help...
UTC +0:00
1
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
20 January, 2017, 9:20 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

1. FB is other server.


although the server is other i think the mechanism and updates are the same. actually i only have seen one difference between both and is about catacombs, not about bgs.

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
Lord Mark
20 January, 2017, 11:07 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Mark said:

1. FB is other server.


although the server is other i think the mechanism and updates are the same. actually i only have seen one difference between both and is about catacombs, not about bgs.

Regards

U think the servers are the same...

U think that after 160 the mechanics are ok...


Do you have facts?

I have numbers ... you just think...


UTC +0:00
1
djmoody
21 January, 2017, 10:47 AM UTC

There is only one way to release trapped resource. The problem is, it's not available to you if you have maxed your BG's.

At 160 there is only one way to go, down in troops. You will make a loss. The more BG's you do the more of a loss you will make.

This isn't a problem with 160 BG's. It's simply a problem of BG's being loss making. And like I said, the mechanism for releasing trapped resource/troops isn't available to you anymore if you maxed your BGs. There is simply no strategy for you to follow other than losing troops.

Maybe, just maybe, if you win all the events and get 15k sapphires free you might be able to break even but I significantly doubt it, even with the benefit of all the free sapphires.

Clearly also a must would be only do BG's during events (when free rewards are on offer). And then only do them until you have enough points to have completed the event. The event troops are definitely not enough to offset your losses though.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
2
Lord Mark
8 March, 2017, 5:50 PM UTC
 Good payout ! 
UTC +0:00
0
Sionso
13 March, 2017, 5:32 AM UTC
Useful even for soldiers inc.
S.S
UTC +11:00
1
WorldWar3
1 June, 2017, 11:33 AM UTC

If your trying to get a Full payout for Lvl 161 - banking amount needed is Around 430m resources 

That is 17.7 K dragons in terms of Dragons



after lvl 150 - banking amounts increases massively after each Bg.

So i suggest if you dont have the units/resources to get payout for higher Bgs , dont go any higher...try to get payout for a smaller level

UTC +5:00
0
Oracle
1 June, 2017, 11:58 AM UTC
WorldWar3 said:

If your trying to get a Full payout for Lvl 161 - banking amount needed is Around 430m resources 

That is 17.7 K dragons in terms of Dragons



after lvl 150 - banking amounts increases massively after each Bg.

So i suggest if you dont have the units/resources to get payout for higher Bgs , dont go any higher...try to get payout for a smaller level

Thanks for the advice. it would help Lord mark even more if you post a screenshot showing all banking needs above level 150. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
2 June, 2017, 11:52 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Thanks for the advice. it would help Lord mark even more if you post a screenshot showing all banking needs above level 150. 

Dear Lords

why not post a screen shot with amounts from level 101 to 170 ??? so this way we can complete the tables at the begining of this post

dont u think so??

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 June, 2017, 8:04 AM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Oracle said:


Thanks for the advice. it would help Lord mark even more if you post a screenshot showing all banking needs above level 150. 

Dear Lords

why not post a screen shot with amounts from level 101 to 170 ??? so this way we can complete the tables at the begining of this post

dont u think so??

Regards
That's a good idea!
UTC +2:00
0
Lord Mark
27 June, 2017, 5:32 PM UTC

https://postimg.org/image/44vzb84yp/

UTC +0:00
0
sison
27 June, 2017, 9:40 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:



Dear Lords

why not post a screen shot with amounts from level 101 to 170 ??? so this way we can complete the tables at the begining of this post

dont u think so??

Regards

you mean amount of recourse we need or troop needs?


in any case both cases is hard only coiners can report it and few no coiners anyway it would help them yes sure
UTC +0:00
0
sison
27 June, 2017, 9:41 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

https://postimg.org/image/44vzb84yp/

if you advertise the bgs then ok, if you want to help the players then you are out of the topic :P
UTC +0:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
28 June, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC

sison said:


Juglar del Viento said:



Dear Lords

why not post a screen shot with amounts from level 101 to 170 ??? so this way we can complete the tables at the begining of this post

dont u think so??

Regards

you mean amount of recourse we need or troop needs?


in any case both cases is hard only coiners can report it and few no coiners anyway it would help them yes sure

Lord Sison

i mean the amount of resources to load that levels

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
sison
28 June, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:



Lord Sison

i mean the amount of resources to load that levels

Regards

ow,ok i wish big coiner worked on it but not anyone is like you,few players do things like that and of course in smaller levels is easier since most people play them,so big level few players play and the ideal person to complete a task like that is a big coiner  who can do many big bgs


anyway your job is already good and gave idea to many players about the way bgs can work,the main idea is the important :)
UTC +0:00
0
Jezebel
29 June, 2017, 6:05 AM UTC
Lord Mark said:

https://postimg.org/image/44vzb84yp/

Congrats Mark now you KNOW that you have a huge negative bank - DO NOT TOUCH BGs again lol
UTC +0:00
0
Keraunos
30 June, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

you can use offence and defence to the same bg to fill the bank and then clear it because now you re a lot millions negative in there


UTC +7:00
0
brunsonthomas
30 June, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC

Keraunos said:


you can use offence and defence to the same bg to fill the bank and then clear it because now you re a lot millions negative in there


Sorry, I do not understand your statement. How can your bank be negative if you are killing and destroying both types of troops? I would think you are adding more resources and should end up with a positive balance on one or both resource banks.


UTC +5:00
0
Keraunos
30 June, 2017, 10:40 PM UTC
yes for example if you are a lot negative in the bank and want a reward for a big level you must fill the bank which means kill lot troops before clear the bg, so you could use opposite troops to fill the bank and then clear it
UTC +7:00
0
Keraunos
30 June, 2017, 10:48 PM UTC

in the levels the lord mark plays needs months training between these rewards to win troops in total.

it happends the same to me and lost my hole army in there:P

and a tip :play bgs only if a 75% healer is on

UTC +7:00
0
1779409 users registered; 48247 topics; 286798 posts; our newest member:bergb