Dec 26, 2016, 15:31(edited)
12/18/14

jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

lvl 159 reward :

http://prntscr.com/dnlcu5

your bank is lose, i m sorry but is reality

Jezebel said:
here's a payout for ya, level 160 this player will never touch bg again now http://prntscr.com/dnliie

for a lv160 is also little but all depends on the bank (see Lord Mark)

That is a standard payout you will get one good payout in the game from battlegrounds it's the luck of the draw what you do get, some get that reward, some get 40k griffs, 40k demons, 47k necros etc etc etc 

Reloading the bank as stated before is impractical and when new bgs were added I did this and lost so after receiving a payout such as this one its not recommended to bg anymore

The efforts to get another big reward as listed above would be futile

The value of that reward is 32 million so should that player put 32+ million back into the bank to try to get a bigger reward? No it's not recommended - please show me a screen shot of a better reward you have received Jumy you are in here talking all the time about how much you know so show us your results.
Dec 26, 2016, 16:3012/26/16
03/13/15

Jezebel said:

here's a payout for ya, level 160 this player will never touch bg again now http://prntscr.com/dnliie

I think it is a good payout but it might be more than 50% but maybe not 100%

the total resource got from that payout was 258.7M resources. Maybe if he/she goes for a low level BG then he might get the rest.
Dec 26, 2016, 19:0712/26/16
Dec 26, 2016, 19:11(edited)
12/18/14

Warrior said:

Jezebel said:

here's a payout for ya, level 160 this player will never touch bg again now http://prntscr.com/dnliie

I think it is a good payout but it might be more than 50% but maybe not 100%

the total resource got from that payout was 258.7M resources. Maybe if he/she goes for a low level BG then he might get the rest.

all yellowed bg were cleared after that payout so any remaining payouts were taken

as you know to get a payout you have to continually load the bank with rewards received so there were yellowed bg to clear after taking the big reward at level 160.  Their bank is in a very high negative at this point so I am guessing the only way to pull another reward would be to yellow all remaining bg in the the eagles nest before taking a reward, this won't be done in one sitting as it was to get this reward it will be done over time with high resource value troops
Dec 27, 2016, 00:2812/27/16
11/27/14

I cleared all my little BG's before reset and after...

Conclusion: I recived only 800 wivern . All the other mini rewards was less that i was needed to conquer each and any of them .

I have less truppes then before i started today ...

This is starting to realy have no sense, no fun, no enjoy ....

Every day for 23 days...and i think i know a little BG ...i am at lvl 160...

Dec 27, 2016, 06:5712/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 07:25(edited)

Jezebel said:

jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

lvl 159 reward :

http://prntscr.com/dnlcu5

your bank is lose, i m sorry but is reality

Jezebel said:
here's a payout for ya, level 160 this player will never touch bg again now http://prntscr.com/dnliie

for a lv160 is also little but all depends on the bank (see Lord Mark)

That is a standard payout you will get one good payout in the game from battlegrounds it's the luck of the draw what you do get, some get that reward, some get 40k griffs, 40k demons, 47k necros etc etc etc 

Reloading the bank as stated before is impractical and when new bgs were added I did this and lost so after receiving a payout such as this one its not recommended to bg anymore

The efforts to get another big reward as listed above would be futile

The value of that reward is 32 million so should that player put 32+ million back into the bank to try to get a bigger reward? No it's not recommended - please show me a screen shot of a better reward you have received Jumy you are in here talking all the time about how much you know so show us your results.

I could stay with the illusory BIG spot for BIG rewards with my report (fake or not) of other platforms or of other players

I do not do these fake spots, see image and think if you can take this payout for xx level, you need bank always

if plarium fun and everyday messes with bgs
 is another matter.... if you lose your bank for nothing is another matter

but if you think they give you free troops value 250M , you are wrong, perhaps you know some secret that they always changing? (like old yellow line "bug")

and yes for ME are not manageable these high levels in black box for now, try with spy or off in def and viceversa and you take BIG BIG payout 

Dec 27, 2016, 07:1112/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 07:13(edited)

Lord Mark said:

Conclusion: I recived only 800 wivern . All the other mini rewards was less that i was needed to conquer each and any of them .

your bank is lose or it was BIG negative, probably your losses accumulate now in NEW bank and in the future would take some greater payout

you want a great reward? you need lose units, choose your strategy in black box

see bank stat by DJMOODY.... bank lose
Dec 27, 2016, 13:4412/27/16
12/18/14

Lord Mark said:

Your mistake was after taking one big rewards you did not reload your bank properly, Jumy is right its gone

You have taken rewards all this time and not rebuilt your bank and you have not tracked it properly so all those smaller rewards you have taken in search of the big payout have affected your bank.  Mark I hate to tell you but you are trying to get something out of the game that you just won't because you are not tracking your troops in and troops/rewards out of bg
Dec 27, 2016, 14:0312/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 14:10(edited)
11/27/14

Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

Your mistake was after taking one big rewards you did not reload your bank properly, Jumy is right its gone

You have taken rewards all this time and not rebuilt your bank and you have not tracked it properly so all those smaller rewards you have taken in search of the big payout have affected your bank.  Mark I hate to tell you but you are trying to get something out of the game that you just won't because you are not tracking your troops in and troops/rewards out of bg

Jez my Lady ,

Hello and Merry Christmas !

If I put back in BG last Reward + extra truppes it is not ok ?

Do you know other metode ?

I think they puted  a TAX on every BG u play no matter the reward ...
Dec 27, 2016, 14:1512/27/16
12/18/14

Lord Mark said:

Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

Jez my Lady ,

Hello and Merry Christmas !

If I put back in BG last Reward + extra truppes it is not ok ?

Do you know other metode ?

I think they puted  a TAX on every BG u play no matter the reward ...

you would have to put more than your last rewards back in - it seems you never reloaded your negative bank before starting to take rewards so all this time you have been basically putting resources in and taking them out your bank is out of whack at this point, we would have no idea where you sit with your bank since you have not tracked it

I personally at this point would build troops work at yellow lining bgs in order to try to pull some out but i have no idea how much you would have to put in before clearing for a reward
Dec 28, 2016, 02:1112/28/16
05/15/16
Can a mod message me and tell me why my replies were deleted?
Dec 29, 2016, 16:4312/29/16
Dec 29, 2016, 16:54(edited)
11/27/14

How much an Hero's Item costs in resurces ?

Do the items count to the BG BANK  ???

P.S.  For all CM :

If u will tell me that u dont tell numbers about BG please dont reply !

Dec 29, 2016, 17:0812/29/16

big secret in BG the magic of the disappearance

Jan 11, 2017, 11:3501/11/17
11/27/14

Damn Bank ....

I have yellow a lvl160def and a lvl100 off.

Tomorow I will brake the lvl 100 off...

40 days trained truppes 24/7 all putted in BG
Jan 12, 2017, 10:4501/12/17
03/01/16
Lord Mark said:

Damn Bank ....

Good luck, Lord Mark!
Jan 12, 2017, 19:0801/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 19:30(edited)
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Damn Bank ....

Good luck, Lord Mark!

NO COMMENT ....

EUGENIA,

I have 60mil off in the bank in this momment ...

This looks ok to you ?

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 12, 2017, 20:0901/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 20:11(edited)
10/04/13
Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Damn Bank ....

Good luck, Lord Mark!

NO COMMENT ....

EUGENIA,

This looks ok to you ?

The bg bank works on resources not power (60 mil in pikemen is a lot less resources than 60 mil in dragons).  Or did you mean 60 mil in resources?  If you have loaded 60 mil offense in high level troops your bank must have gotten messed up somehow, or you started with a very negative bank from a previous payout.   Did you do the bg trick back when there were only 24 bgs then try to keep going when the max level increased?
Jan 12, 2017, 22:2601/12/17
Jan 13, 2017, 13:10(edited)
11/27/14

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Damn Bank ....

Good luck, Lord Mark!

NO COMMENT ....

EUGENIA,

This looks ok to you ?

The bg bank works on resources not power (60 mil in pikemen is a lot less resources than 60 mil in dragons).  Or did you mean 60 mil in resources?  If you have loaded 60 mil offense in high level troops your bank must have gotten messed up somehow, or you started with a very negative bank from a previous payout.   Did you do the bg trick back when there were only 24 bgs then try to keep going when the max level increased?

Let's go again :

13000 dragons 

1500 necro

10000 patfinder

2500 reaver

+

All truppes trained in 40 days 

I train Patfinder Reaver Warlock Dragons 24/7

I have also def in the bank...but i dont know the number....aprox 7mil force in golems.

What BG trick u are talking ?

In my opinion there is a issue....

Jan 13, 2017, 13:1101/13/17
03/01/16

Lord Mark, I've edited your post since it's permitted to publicly share private communication between yourself and the Support Team.

Jan 13, 2017, 13:5601/13/17
Jan 13, 2017, 13:57(edited)
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark, I've edited your post since it's permitted to publicly share private communication between yourself and the Support Team.

Thank you for censoring !

Thank you for your help !

I realy dont know what we will do with out you !

BTW: Very acurate answer to my problem !!!!

Jan 13, 2017, 16:2901/13/17
03/01/16

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Thank you for censoring !

Thank you for your help !

I realy dont know what we will do with out you !

BTW: Very acurate answer to my problem !!!!

Lord Mark, as I said, Battlegrounds is a very complicated and interesting part of the gameplay. If the work not the way you expect them to work, it doesn't mean they're broken.