Comments
Dec 23, 2016, 01:1512/23/16
08/05/14

Expected Plarium answer: NEVER!

Dec 23, 2016, 09:4012/23/16
03/01/16

TheBeast said:

http://legendsofstormfall.com/Battleground_Loader2.html

The log and 9 figure resource loss for well over a month now are ABSOLUTE PROOF.

WHEN WILL I FINALLY RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR THIS OBVIOUS ISSUE.

(FYI it's free for you to rectify customer issues, they are just pixels, they don't cost you anything)

Lord TheBeas, using existing schemes and tips from other players doen't guarantee you the win. So if you're not getting big Rewards doing BGs the way you do now, doesn't mean that there's some issue with this feature in general. If you have doubts, you can contact our Support team so that they chek your account. Or you can ask other players for sharing their tips on this topic.

Dec 23, 2016, 10:1412/23/16
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

TheBeast said:

The log and 9 figure resource loss for well over a month now are ABSOLUTE PROOF.

(FYI it's free for you to rectify customer issues, they are just pixels, they don't cost you anything)

Lord TheBeas, using existing schemes and tips from other players doen't guarantee you the win. So if you're not getting big Rewards doing BGs the way you do now, doesn't mean that there's some issue with this feature in general. If you have doubts, you can contact our Support team so that they chek your account. Or you can ask other players for sharing their tips on this topic.

You have got to be kidding me ... KOK is one league that knows battlegrounds inside and out
Dec 23, 2016, 11:3112/23/16
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

TheBeast said:

Do i need to repost the answer from Support ...and get ban again  ??? 

Close this topic like u did with the other one when you didnt have answers to give and WE ARE TO MANY VOICES!

Dec 23, 2016, 13:0712/23/16
04/10/15

Dear Lords

really dont know what happens, may be some kind of misscalculation or negative bank in some part of your banking way

its what happened to me i misscalulated one payout and hard time to retake it to right way. i went to negative bank i didnt realize till take another look to previus payouts.

so, this is yellowing some bgs, may be took me some more resources and had to bank more only for my negative bank:

Regards

Dec 23, 2016, 17:5212/23/16
12/18/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

really dont know what happens, may be some kind of misscalculation or negative bank in some part of your banking way

its what happened to me i misscalulated one payout and hard time to retake it to right way. i went to negative bank i didnt realize till take another look to previus payouts.

so, this is yellowing some bgs, may be took me some more resources and had to bank more only for my negative bank:

Regards

that is not considered a big payout for TheBeast he has a massive amount of troops sunk into the bg as does Lord Mark, thats a payout that a player playing level 80 to 90 bgs would get if they are doing them right so good for you :)
Dec 23, 2016, 17:5612/23/16
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

that is not considered a big payout for TheBeast he has a massive amount of troops sunk into the bg as does Lord Mark, thats a payout that a player playing level 80 to 90 bgs would get if they are doing them right so good for you :)

what do u consider a big payout then ??

its right for the level, then ?

Regards
Dec 23, 2016, 18:0112/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 18:12(edited)
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

what do u consider a big payout then ??

its right for the level, then ?

Regards

well I got 40+ k necros once :)  But when bg levels were added I reloaded my bank and lost my offense and had to invest a lot to pull half of it back out

that was when bg went from 125 to 140 i believe its been so long, I was actually trying to get a defense payout but the game wouldn't give me one so I cleared an offense bg and turned into an offense player when I had always been a defense player
Dec 23, 2016, 18:1912/23/16
12/18/14
I would also say the game still owes me some rewards from BG but I have incurred enough losses from them that I don't dare send a large amount of troops back into the bank to try to get one
Dec 23, 2016, 18:2612/23/16
07/30/14

The problem here is that the mods and mngr DOESNT KNOW A THING and cant help even though they genuinly want to.

The answers given by these mods is just plain dumb.

They seem to be patronizing rather than helping the people that ask an honest Q.

I havnt once seen any of them come back with an answer from support.

Good luck all!

Dec 23, 2016, 19:0412/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 19:06(edited)

roftie said:

The problem here is that the mods and mngr DOESNT KNOW A THING and cant help even though they genuinly want to.

They seem to be patronizing rather than helping the people that ask an honest Q.

Good luck all!

we cant do anything about support and their decisions are final even for CM's 

we do what we can and the rest is just directing the players to the appropriate channel defined by plarium 

we forward reports, issues, feedback and we even give ours ( the last i personally gave was to not run the massacre too often )

but when we ask you to contact support we do that because it would be the ONLY thing left that can be done 

we give advice forward what is on forum and we test things with our own castles but that is the best we can reach /go for 

Dec 23, 2016, 21:0112/23/16

roftie said:

Good luck all!

unfortunately is their role in these profiles=not associate anything to plarium team and hold the reins

the fault of who is directing and plarium

I hope the "Mod profile" have a conscience and at least return disappointment to Plarium and stop censoring the truth

then take them and do read what we think of them, we wait reaction or is fallarium

Dec 23, 2016, 23:2612/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 23:27(edited)
11/27/14

BG Update :

Cleared few BG's ...got 3000 necro...but that was all, couse all the other little payouts was going down...

Conclusion after first round:

- did 14k BG from nothing :)

- i am in the same condition before ia started:)

...to be continued 

Dec 25, 2016, 11:2512/25/16
RandomDrop said:

If the BGs are designed to pay a negative rate of return (what you put in -12.5%) plus the 2 soul-stones and items for hero then what are you doing clearing the same BGs over and over trying to get some magical reward.

Its 91 pikemen into system for 1 dragon out of system.  These #s can be achieved at lvl 22 BG for the purpose of recycling troops so again what in the world are people doing sinking so much rss into a system designed to give negative returns?

Search for one of the threads where DJ Moody posted that great log. For quite a while, the tax was a lie, and this was a playable sub-game.
Dec 26, 2016, 10:3412/26/16
03/01/16
Lord Mark said:

lvl 159 reward :

http://prntscr.com/dnlcu5

Lord Mark, you can different Rewards from Battlegrounds. The fact that you got small Reward from high level Battleground just mean that bigger Reward is waiting for you on other Battlegrounds.
Dec 26, 2016, 10:3412/26/16
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

here's a payout for ya, level 160 this player will never touch bg again now http://prntscr.com/dnliie

Why so? That is quite good Reward for level 160.
Dec 26, 2016, 10:4412/26/16

In order to get a reward -again- the bank needs to be filled to that level of ressources. So the price would be paying the tax on that reward again. Wasteful.

Sending in your daily production of infantery and cavalry to do such a battleground will take a lot of time. Impractical.

Dec 26, 2016, 12:5512/26/16
Dec 26, 2016, 12:57(edited)

Lord Mark said:

lvl 159 reward :

http://prntscr.com/dnlcu5

your bank is lose, i m sorry but is reality

Jezebel said:
here's a payout for ya, level 160 this player will never touch bg again now http://prntscr.com/dnliie

for a lv160 is also little but all depends on the bank (see Lord Mark)