Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 17, 2018, 02:1602/17/18
10/16/15

Great New Feature

Great new feature plarium. Let the Spam begin

http://prntscr.com/ifvgsf

I look forward to lots more of these.

Maybe you could make it so it can be reported directly from the message, instead of having to use the forums or for that matter the buried support feature. One simple menu item for either feature would be a good thing.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 17, 2018, 06:3202/17/18
07/25/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

Crowley KTI said:

Maybe you could make it so it can be reported directly from the message, instead of having to use the forums or for that matter the buried support feature. One simple menu item for either feature would be a good thing.

One simple menu item??? that is what the "reply" button is for.

Well they did say " some new and exciting features" were coming...

If these, and the chinese spammers and so forth knew how few that actually did play.. They wouldnt bother at all :p

Feb 17, 2018, 11:2902/17/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

im not sure but i think if you receive such kind of messages u can block them and inform to support to ban them

at least is what i do when i receive such messages on facebook and i suppose u can do the same here.

about chinese spammers, we also sleep and in that time certain amount of post can stay during some time. dont worry we remove them in the moment we see them.

Regards
Feb 17, 2018, 11:4902/17/18
07/25/15

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

im not sure but i think if you receive such kind of messages u can block them and inform to support to ban them

at least is what i do when i receive such messages on facebook and i suppose u can do the same here.

about chinese spammers, we also sleep and in that time certain amount of post can stay during some time. dont worry we remove them in the moment we see them.

Regards

If Plarium wanted they could done something about the cinese spam easy. It just would take like a few minutes of effort. For the other one, it can be very amusing to string them along until you get bored and they get upset over waste time on you. Kinda like those fake microsoft support phone calls and tax scam phone calls and similar. I love to give such people a bad day :p

Feb 17, 2018, 17:3702/17/18
10/16/15
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards
great. so add that feature to the main servers. i'm not playing on facebook.. so facebooks ban/block/report does not do me alot of good.
Feb 17, 2018, 18:4902/17/18
Feb 17, 2018, 18:51(edited)
12/18/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

He is referring to in game, not facebook.

You can block in game mail and report to support. But the mail sender block is alot more effective than going through support,,and quicker.

this is showing up in the chat box on the top right I didn't see any way to block there perhaps we can change that to get messages from friends only

there is a setting for game mail to receive messages from friends only but then the regular mail would be set the same way & we need that part to be open to all for "diplo" reasons

personally I wouldn't mind just disabling that feature totally - I don't use it people are used to the regular mail box and teamspeak so we don't really need it 
Feb 18, 2018, 00:5902/18/18
12/18/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

Jezebel said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

He is referring to in game, not facebook.

You can block in game mail and report to support. But the mail sender block is alot more effective than going through support,,and quicker.

this is showing up in the chat box on the top right I didn't see any way to block there perhaps we can change that to get messages from friends only

there is a setting for game mail to receive messages from friends only but then the regular mail would be set the same way & we need that part to be open to all for "diplo" reasons

personally I wouldn't mind just disabling that feature totally - I don't use it people are used to the regular mail box and teamspeak so we don't really need it 

Never noticed that useless feature before...so we have 2 bad chat systems??

How long has that been there???

lol I think over a month now :))
Feb 19, 2018, 19:2202/19/18
10/16/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

At the moment, such users should be reported to the Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In the future, devs will add option "Report as Spam". Sorry for these inconveniences :(

I would have used that. however, Report a Bug takes me to the forum. Report a violation, wants the in-game coordinates. This person I am reporting, does not have any coords as they have never played. So a "Report as Spam" would definitely be useful.
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 19, 2018, 21:5202/19/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Crowley KTI said:

One simple menu item??? that is what the "reply" button is for.

Well they did say " some new and exciting features" were coming...

If these, and the chinese spammers and so forth knew how few that actually did play.. They wouldnt bother at all :p

I'd assume it's some kind of bot and not an actual person. 
Feb 20, 2018, 11:3102/20/18
02/29/16

Crowley KTI said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

At the moment, such users should be reported to the Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In the future, devs will add option "Report as Spam". Sorry for these inconveniences :(

I would have used that. however, Report a Bug takes me to the forum. Report a violation, wants the in-game coordinates. This person I am reporting, does not have any coords as they have never played. So a "Report as Spam" would definitely be useful.

You can use "Game account access" Form if you face such accounts again. 

As for this one, it was reported to devs already. 
Feb 21, 2018, 09:2702/21/18
08/31/15

Here's a crazy suggestion:  how about getting rid of the "feature" since the only ones really using it are spammers who want us to go meet them on "adult" websites and talk dirty?  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.