Daily League Quests

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 9, 2018, 17:0302/09/18
12/18/14

Daily League Quests

New requirements to achieve the daily league quests are unrealistic

http://prntscr.com/icgbys

My league has 131 members if they all log in today and all complete 30 daily divine quests we still will not achieve the max to get the Legendary Reward - so basically you have made it so that people have to live on the game to achieve these or use quest refreshers & paragon activators to complete it 

Members are active but most log in once per day not several times just so we can click daily divine quests

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2018, 20:3802/09/18
Feb 9, 2018, 20:54(edited)
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

My league has 131 members if they all log in today and all complete 30 daily divine quests we still will not achieve the max to get the Legendary Reward - so basically you have made it so that people have to live on the game to achieve these or use quest refreshers & paragon activators to complete it 

Members are active but most log in once per day not several times just so we can click daily divine quests

Well, and how can you fix that, oh wait. Paragon! fetch your credit cards.....

Due to the very SLOW phase of this game, its very unrealistic to keep players sit in front of this game for a extended time, unless they just hanging out and chatting with fellow league members. And as we all know, those that into that sorts, they don't do it with ingame chat anyways, but with out of game chats, (both text and voice). 

Feb 12, 2018, 08:1802/12/18
08/30/17

Jezebel said:

Hi!

Yep it's hard to accomplish the Legendary reward - to help you with this, an option will be to Refresh the Daily\League\Paragon quests...

Best regards!

Bogdan
Feb 12, 2018, 09:5802/12/18
07/25/15
isacescu_bogdan said:

Jezebel said:

Hi!

Yep it's hard to accomplish the Legendary reward - to help you with this, an option will be to Refresh the Daily\League\Paragon quests...

Best regards!

Bogdan
Or keep paragon up, both options there to have us spend more.... nothing more, nothing less. shame on you Plarium.
Feb 12, 2018, 11:0402/12/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

isacescu_bogdan said:

Jezebel said:

Hi!

Best regards!

Bogdan
Or keep paragon up, both options there to have us spend more.... nothing more, nothing less. shame on you Plarium.

The Paragon activators can be received as a reward from the different in-game Events :)

Feb 12, 2018, 12:3702/12/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

isacescu_bogdan said:

Jezebel said:

Hi!

Best regards!

Bogdan

The Paragon activators can be received as a reward from the different in-game Events :)

I think that you have no idea how leagues actually function in this game - there are some who help daily to get the quests done & others who don't see them as that important and don't do much of anything towards them - by making these harder you are affecting morale and people are less likely to go the extra mile to get them done - its a game, meant to be fun if you make things like this more difficult to achieve people are less likely to log in more often to play because you are taking the fun out of the game
Feb 12, 2018, 12:4002/12/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

isacescu_bogdan said:

Jezebel said:

Hi!

Best regards!

Bogdan

Doesn't really help in the long run. Its like xmas come once a year. The league quests is a re-occurring thing. If your game had been more captivating in the sense the player have lots of things to once logging in and can find entertainment lasting for a while, it would been fine, but if all there is, is for the player to click on a quest button, and wait x minutes, to click on another quest button.. that is just bad game mechanics.

The other mmos I play I can logon and find myself sit several hours in a session have fun. In such a environment that type of thing could been a thing (kinda like when you send crew members on agent missions in SWTOR). In Stormfall it just doesn't work. The player get the choice between boredom or pay sapphires to skip. As Bart Simpson would said; You are damned it if you and you are damned if you dont. 

Still shame on you Plarium!

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 13, 2018, 07:5302/13/18
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

isacescu_bogdan said:

Jezebel said:

Hi!

Best regards!

Bogdan

I think that you have no idea how leagues actually function in this game - there are some who help daily to get the quests done & others who don't see them as that important and don't do much of anything towards them - by making these harder you are affecting morale and people are less likely to go the extra mile to get them done - its a game, meant to be fun if you make things like this more difficult to achieve people are less likely to log in more often to play because you are taking the fun out of the game
Or maybe one guy will spend a bunch of money to get them all done on his own ;)
Feb 13, 2018, 08:4902/13/18
02/29/16

Yesterday I have forwarded a feedback to devs regarding the increase of these requirements.

They said after some time they'll analyze the changes in the players' interactions with the Quests and review the changes if it's required :)
Feb 13, 2018, 10:3502/13/18
Feb 13, 2018, 10:37(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Yesterday I have forwarded a feedback to devs regarding the increase of these requirements.

They said after some time they'll analyze the changes in the players' interactions with the Quests and review the changes if it's required :)

You already nerfed League Quests a few weeks ago, yet you do it again?

I can tell you exactly what the changes in the players' interactions will be - but I would get banned from the forum

Why do we bother loggin in anymore?

Feb 13, 2018, 12:5002/13/18
12/18/14

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

You already nerfed League Quests a few weeks ago, yet you do it again?

I can tell you exactly what the changes in the players' interactions will be - but I would get banned from the forum

Why do we bother loggin in anymore?

I keep asking myself that :/

I like to do the daily league quests to help the smaller members get a few extra resources and wyverns so they have more troops to raid with - personally I can live without the extra troops but some of my smaller members benefit from them

We had a BG daily league quest yesterday we did not do it - there was no BG tourney running & the wyverns are just not worth the troop loss to achieve it
Feb 13, 2018, 12:5502/13/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Huge problem with Plarium is; you drop a nuke (changes) and then observe how it turn out with no thought of the fallout the supposed nice changes got on the players. If you had a proper testing environment where players could test changes before they went live, and actually LISTEN to the feedback before put said changes live. maybe things would been better. 

All changes I seen is just a means to make us spend more to get less. 
Feb 14, 2018, 11:0102/14/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Huge problem with Plarium is; you drop a nuke (changes) and then observe how it turn out with no thought of the fallout the supposed nice changes got on the players. If you had a proper testing environment where players could test changes before they went live, and actually LISTEN to the feedback before put said changes live. maybe things would been better. 

Beta testing is a complex event and its required for the big features that will influence the game a lot. In the future, we plan to launch it among our players. But it will be done for something big and significant (like the new game engine), but I don't think that every change in the game and balance will go through the beta test.

Feb 14, 2018, 14:3802/14/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Beta testing is a complex event and its required for the big features that will influence the game a lot. In the future, we plan to launch it among our players. But it will be done for something big and significant (like the new game engine), but I don't think that every change in the game and balance will go through the beta test.

Sorry, but if someone like CCP can run a "test" server along side their live server for since like forever, and both swtor and eso got test servers as well and a heap of other mmos out there. nothing complex about beta testing and testing new features. All it take is players grind the shit out of them and give feedback. 

A good idea in theory is not necessary a good idea in practice. Its not like Plarium got a guild of 160 members playing and can test out features that affect an entire guild for what goes as "normal" game play and activity. 
Feb 15, 2018, 12:1902/15/18
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Sorry, but if someone like CCP can run a "test" server along side their live server for since like forever, and both swtor and eso got test servers as well and a heap of other mmos out there. nothing complex about beta testing and testing new features. All it take is players grind the shit out of them and give feedback. 

A good idea in theory is not necessary a good idea in practice. Its not like Plarium got a guild of 160 members playing and can test out features that affect an entire guild for what goes as "normal" game play and activity. 
Lord GADHERAS, I've got your point and thanks for your feedback.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.