All Categories

BATTLEGROUND IS THE DEAD TRAP OF END YOUR ARMY

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 5, 2018, 13:1402/05/18
10/16/14

Now a days battlegrounds looks likes loosing units more and more rather then gain. Some of high lvl bgs like 90+ is such a joke of payout. Everywhere says bgs are well , resourecs are well, banking are well but payout is hopeless. Is that plarium wants that lossing unints and losing players is absolute good for them . How long we tried and tried to get back and stand again like millons of troops which is stuck on bgs. Need to investigate this matter some gain and some not gain thats not ultimate fair. So i expect that it should be a big concern to make it good so ppl can fun with bgs .
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 5, 2018, 13:4302/05/18
12/18/14

Depends do you think you can make gains without paying it back?

BG's are working for me I got a big payout recently but I won't be putting it back into bg in hopes of getting a bigger one

You can bg coin your troops back and make gains or you can bg get a payout and stop and build for a while to repay your bank

All you have to do is look at the rankings to figure out that most of the big BG players have exhausted them to the point that they can't play them anymore
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 5, 2018, 20:0902/05/18
Feb 5, 2018, 20:09(edited)
10/04/13
INTO THE DARKNESS said:

Now a days battlegrounds looks likes loosing units more and more rather then gain. Some of high lvl bgs like 90+ is such a joke of payout. Everywhere says bgs are well , resourecs are well, banking are well but payout is hopeless. Is that plarium wants that lossing unints and losing players is absolute good for them . How long we tried and tried to get back and stand again like millons of troops which is stuck on bgs. Need to investigate this matter some gain and some not gain thats not ultimate fair. So i expect that it should be a big concern to make it good so ppl can fun with bgs .
BGs have always been a losing system, there are only certain specific ways you can gain from them.  If you just randomly hit them, the more you do the more you'll lose.  
Feb 6, 2018, 20:4802/06/18
08/03/14

fill your bestiary, occult, cavalyr and  offense que with drqagons or wyverns.  send those to catacombs. 

fill your infantry que by the thousands. 

send all infantry to large BGs til they pay out. 

catacomb winnings. 

you have just won the BG system. 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 7, 2018, 05:3802/07/18
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

fill your bestiary, occult, cavalyr and  offense que with drqagons or wyverns.  send those to catacombs. 

fill your infantry que by the thousands. 

send all infantry to large BGs til they pay out. 

catacomb winnings. 

you have just won the BG system. 
Yep, that's the way to do it.  
Feb 14, 2018, 18:5702/14/18
Feb 14, 2018, 18:59(edited)
10/31/14

INTO THE DARKNESS said:

I won't advice you to play higher level BG. Only if you can coin and revive your army  then you should be fine. 

The BG spin in higher BG( 60+) is not only affected by the bank, but by many many factors. Sometimes the spin is affected in such a way that it won't pay you at all until you have double the bank of the highest BG.I still don't know why this happen, but it seems to be triggered by playing low level BG( 30-) BG for an extended period of time while your bank is filled for a rune BG. Or when you use low lose method for an extended period of time. 

It could also be caused by accumulation of tax. I find that sometimes, especially in higher BG( (125+), BG sometimes ignore common standards of banking and give payout when you haven't filled the bank.

Feb 15, 2018, 12:2402/15/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

about the two pics postes above i can see the first one is not the big payout if not a partial

when u receive a partial its not considered as big payout and you dont have to return it to get the big payout if not only substract it from ur bank.

the second one is the big payout so u have to take those 38M to return to balur

that means that you have enough bank to receive the big payout on second

what i wonder its why on hell u didnt receive the big on first pic

Regards
Feb 15, 2018, 13:5302/15/18
Feb 15, 2018, 13:56(edited)
10/31/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

about the two pics postes above i can see the first one is not the big payout if not a partial

when u receive a partial its not considered as big payout and you dont have to return it to get the big payout if not only substract it from ur bank.

Regards

I was wondering if you could explain. 

And I am not getting payouts on server 2. Maybe, just maybe, by some miracle BG bank on the two servers are intermingled by some sort of bug. 

Just saying, it has been months now, and no pay out. I always thought it must be because my BG's are too small, so I keep climbing up and will soon hit a 130. 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 16, 2018, 09:0502/16/18
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards

I was wondering if you could explain. 

And I am not getting payouts on server 2. Maybe, just maybe, by some miracle BG bank on the two servers are intermingled by some sort of bug. 

Just saying, it has been months now, and no pay out. I always thought it must be because my BG's are too small, so I keep climbing up and will soon hit a 130. 
Hmm that would be interesting.  You could try loading the troops back in on server 1 then see if you get a payout on server 2. 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 16, 2018, 09:0702/16/18
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards
I assume in the first one he didn't have enough resources loaded to get a big payout, but then on the second one he lost enough units to load the bank to the point where it would pay out.  Or who knows, maybe the random number generator built into the infest system just rolled better the second time than the first one...
Feb 16, 2018, 11:0302/16/18
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

I assume in the first one he didn't have enough resources loaded to get a big payout, but then on the second one he lost enough units to load the bank to the point where it would pay out.  Or who knows, maybe the random number generator built into the infest system just rolled better the second time than the first one...

usually when u receive a partial is cause ur bank is almost ready to pay the big but is not loaded enough,as lord djmoody has said sometimes on forum.

what i did i this case was substract the amount got (this is a 50% of an usual payout of a 76) and went some levels below to hit one for the big of the level so i had 2 payouts and only to return the last what was less that if the 76 would have paid.

in this case i dont know the loading of the 2 hits to know if the loading was big enough for the second pay after substracting the half payout

Regards
Feb 19, 2018, 07:5002/19/18
03/22/16

about 6 months ago i started to notice BG-s dont pay out as they should, my bank should be full at that time but no pyout , i went to the 1 hour talk with gm and mentioned whats happening and i was told that my bank is not full and to be patient and play smart ...

well i waited and cooked my troops since then (my training speeds for troops i make are maxed out) , and used troops for max effect, and still nothing, my max bg lvl is 110 and troops i use are lvl32, i dont pvp anymore since plarium cant make the game balanced between coiners and noncoiners, hamlets are dead since start , beacons are a plague noone wants anymore so all my troops went into bg-s since its kinda the only thing to do.

after almost a year of cooking full speed and saving all for bg-s i have nothing to show for it and if you go to cm-s and say something you will get a responce that your bank is not full (after almost a year i dont know what to say to that but the answer stays the same) my bank should be full 6 months ago 

Conclusion :  BG-s are broken , moderators are aware of it since so many said the same thing but will do nothing about it , if you are not a coiner its kinda the only thing you can do in this game since hamlets beacons etc are for coiners only (moderators might say different but all noncoiners know this)
Feb 19, 2018, 11:1002/19/18
04/10/15

Crookz said:

about 6 months ago i started to notice BG-s dont pay out as they should, my bank should be full at that time but no pyout , i went to the 1 hour talk with gm and mentioned whats happening and i was told that my bank is not full and to be patient and play smart ...

well i waited and cooked my troops since then (my training speeds for troops i make are maxed out) , and used troops for max effect, and still nothing, my max bg lvl is 110 and troops i use are lvl32, i dont pvp anymore since plarium cant make the game balanced between coiners and noncoiners, hamlets are dead since start , beacons are a plague noone wants anymore so all my troops went into bg-s since its kinda the only thing to do.

after almost a year of cooking full speed and saving all for bg-s i have nothing to show for it and if you go to cm-s and say something you will get a responce that your bank is not full (after almost a year i dont know what to say to that but the answer stays the same) my bank should be full 6 months ago 

Conclusion :  BG-s are broken , moderators are aware of it since so many said the same thing but will do nothing about it , if you are not a coiner its kinda the only thing you can do in this game since hamlets beacons etc are for coiners only (moderators might say different but all noncoiners know this)

Lord Crookz

we talk from the base we all know nothing about the exact mechanism of the bgs, but i still receive the big payouts when my bank is supposed to be ready, we also dont know this data so talking about having the bank ready is sometime wrong 

all i can say is i have got big payouts on levels 99-100 some months ago so i can assume the bgs are working as intended since the mechanism has not been changed in a lot of time. now im out of doing bgs cause this last two times i was almost to kill all my army so i prefer now build them than waste on bgs.

so be patient and keep increasing ur bank. cook troops to keep softening a bg till the moment they pay you

Regards and good luck
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.