All Categories

Are Champions NOT coming to server 1 and 2?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 29, 2018, 17:5401/29/18
04/24/16

from VIP agent today: Hello, Razzer! We're currently gathering the feedback on the Champion feature on Facebook. If it shows a good result, we will consider launching it on the plarium.com too. Stay tuned!

The "if" and "consider" does not imbue confidence that we'll ever see them.

The devs do realize how bored most people are right now, correct?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 29, 2018, 19:4701/29/18
Jan 29, 2018, 19:52(edited)
12/13/14

It might be a good idea for them to experiment first on Untamed Server only

Get lots of feedback 

If they add League inactivity penalties at the same time, we can sit back and then say

We told you so
Jan 29, 2018, 20:2001/29/18
08/03/14

id prefer they not be added. 

but, since they are planning on nerfing fortress defense, i dont suppose it matters anymore. 
Jan 29, 2018, 20:5501/29/18
07/25/15

Razzer said:

from VIP agent today: Hello, Razzer! We're currently gathering the feedback on the Champion feature on Facebook. If it shows a good result, we will consider launching it on the plarium.com too. Stay tuned!

Because of the current state, health if you want of the servers here, I would prefer they won't get added to the servers. We don't really need stuff added to the game that could enhance offense even more currently the becons here look like carpet bombed with nukes already. Something like that would just add to get what there is of forts up leveled to the ground as well. 

Also, adding "features" that promote heavy coining, doesn't really cure your boredom....
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 30, 2018, 00:1701/30/18
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

have to agree people on facebook are not getting drops of what they need to upgrade their champions according to this link

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/96113_summoning-bonds-not-dropping/?post=449109

I suspect if Champions arrive on our servers the game will end sooner than later

It certainly looks like currently the only way to get the high end champions is by buying packages.  I don't know if plarium is planning to change the drop rates, but hopefully they will if champions are brought here.  
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 30, 2018, 00:1801/30/18
10/04/13
Razzer said:

It's important to thoroughly test new features before spreading them to all the servers.  Releasing a broken update is often more damaging than releasing nothing, and I don't know that releasing champions in their current state would bring more fun to the game.  
Jan 30, 2018, 00:2201/30/18
11/04/15
Even if you find a decent champion, it will be stunned for 6 days every time it loses a battle .... so defensive champions will be utterly useless
Jan 30, 2018, 01:3301/30/18
08/03/14
BiohazarD said:

Razzer said:

It's important to thoroughly test new features before spreading them to all the servers.  Releasing a broken update is often more damaging than releasing nothing, and I don't know that releasing champions in their current state would bring more fun to the game.  
so...given plariums track record, we should see it implemented tomorrow?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.