BGs Oo

BGs Oo

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 23, 2018, 18:2401/23/18
12/13/16

BGs Oo

Hello,

there are a lot of questions about CBD ..... incomprehensible .....

i played played ... i spent a lot of my units on cdb, sometimes I win and sometimes I lose but at the moment i tried to go further until lvl98 but it's worse at the moment, I do not earn anything yet I have invested a lot

I win that lvl 1 to lvl 40 but nothing from lvl 45 why?

I have all tried boost, sapphire, experience, resources, seats, etc ... to see if I bring wholesale at CDB but nothing and always the same, my stats are the roller coaster, never stable or rise why?

I'm starting to inflate on CBD, I'm not alone, I've talked to our friends and neighbors

thank you for giving me your advice, your opinion

Darkshall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2018, 19:4601/23/18
12/18/14

Which league are you in & is there someone there that is able to help explain how to do bg?

there are some decent tutorials on the forum check those out but try to connect with a Captain or your Marshall to figure out what you need to do 
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 31, 2018, 11:4401/31/18
10/04/13
Darkshall said:

Hello,

there are a lot of questions about CBD ..... incomprehensible .....

i played played ... i spent a lot of my units on cdb, sometimes I win and sometimes I lose but at the moment i tried to go further until lvl98 but it's worse at the moment, I do not earn anything yet I have invested a lot

I win that lvl 1 to lvl 40 but nothing from lvl 45 why?

I have all tried boost, sapphire, experience, resources, seats, etc ... to see if I bring wholesale at CDB but nothing and always the same, my stats are the roller coaster, never stable or rise why?

I'm starting to inflate on CBD, I'm not alone, I've talked to our friends and neighbors

thank you for giving me your advice, your opinion

Darkshall

What is a CDB (or CBD, you mention both)?  Are you trying to ask about how to do battlegrounds?
Jan 31, 2018, 11:5801/31/18
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

What is a CDB (or CBD, you mention both)?  Are you trying to ask about how to do battlegrounds?

Battlegrounds in French (champs de bataille)

Regards

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.