Need your help in BGs

Need your help in BGs

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 21, 2018, 11:5001/21/18
11/04/16

Need your help in BGs

Hello,

It appears that the level 150 battlegrounds are a milestone. It seems to me that this is due to the specific bonus of Balur units in these bgs. I would like someone to send 500 necromancers to a level 150 bg, and give me the results (with a screenshot if possible).

Can anyone do that for me and for the community, please?

I will also need the precise bonuses of the type of unit that was sent. If you send necromancers, give me their % bonus attack, and their final attack points.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 22, 2018, 12:2001/22/18
Jan 22, 2018, 12:26(edited)
12/13/14

You seem to be suggesting that high level battlegrounds are populated with stronger balur units

Is this true or are you making assumptions? ... and if they are stronger, do they give better payouts?

If not, then everyone should boycott them

Maybe VIP can help you with an answer
Jan 23, 2018, 10:4801/23/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

i still trying to imagine what means balur bonus.

as far i know balurs troops have no additional bonus on their stats

its simply send an archer to a bg look at the troops and insert them in ur calculators

send the right troops to the bg with a bit more what ur calc said and kill the bg

Regards
Jan 23, 2018, 11:0301/23/18
Jan 23, 2018, 11:21(edited)
12/13/14

Juglar del Viento said:

i still trying to imagine what means balur bonus.

as far i know balurs troops have no additional bonus on their stats

Marennon - Bonus Unknown

but may I take this opportunity to remind you that this has been bugged before
For MONTHS I complained that Balur Units were all receiving bonuses from our Fortresses, but was told everything was working as intended ... but they finally admitted the bug a few weeks ago
In other words - THEY LIED

p,s, Who deleted my tournament bug report - I did not even get any message which SUCKS
I am sick of the way that customers are treated on this forum

Jan 23, 2018, 11:3401/23/18
04/10/15

Snowgoon said:

p,s, Who deleted my tournament bug report - I did not even get any message which SUCKS

I am sick of the way that customers are treated on this forum

Lord Snowgoon

your post were not deleted, as i can see it was moved to game discussion as agent pavel said to you on one answer:

Hello, Lord!  The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.
Regards
Jan 23, 2018, 13:3001/23/18
Jan 23, 2018, 13:48(edited)
11/04/16

Snowgoon said:

You seem to be suggesting that high level battlegrounds are populated with stronger balur units

Is this true or are you making assumptions? ... and if they are stronger, do they give better payouts?

If not, then everyone should boycott them

Maybe VIP can help you with an answer

Hello,

I am 95% sure this is true, according to my experiments: high level battlegrounds are populated with stronger balur units.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/90875_the-ultimate-guide-for-battlegrounds/

I think strong battlegrounds indirectly give better payouts because the more you feed the battleground with resources, the best is the hero equipment you get.

I sent tons of dragons in (low level) defensive BGs and I obtained 5 mythical chest / 20 battlegrounds.

Here is a polynomial that tries to associate each level of battleground with a specific resource amount:

I think that if we exceed a little the maximum amount of the wallet, then our chances of obtaining mythical chests would be greatly increased.

My data comes from this site (offensive bgs only):

http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.