Fortress skins

Fortress skins

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 11, 2018, 02:4401/11/18
07/16/16

Fortress skins

Hello

I was under the impression Fortress skins were kept until the next dual.  I noticed today they were removed.  Not that they did ANYTHING! But the league that won them should have been able to keep them longer than 1 week as they worked hard to achieve them.  Can you tell me why they were removed before the next dual
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2018, 11:4601/11/18
08/30/17

Hi!

Very sad to see this....you're fighting a month and invest so much time, effort, troops, many sacrifices made it and JUST FOR ONLY a WEEK skin 

Best regards!

Bogdan

Jan 11, 2018, 12:1701/11/18
07/25/15

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--wFhRQUU8Zc/Ted0ilRn2gI/AAAAAAAADyE/DNukoF0Ubto/s1600/haha.jpg

That is the BEST incentive ever to not take part in such a tournament in the future right? ONE WEEK.... now that is trolling...

Jan 11, 2018, 15:2001/11/18
08/30/17

bhagya_anne said:

Hello

I was under the impression Fortress skins were kept until the next dual.  I noticed today they were removed.  Not that they did ANYTHING! But the league that won them should have been able to keep them longer than 1 week as they worked hard to achieve them.  Can you tell me why they were removed before the next dual

Hi !

Pls check again - devs solved out this issue - the skin is available till next Duel Tournament :-)

Best regards!

Bogdan
Jan 11, 2018, 16:1201/11/18
02/29/16
isacescu_bogdan said:

bhagya_anne said:

Hello

Hi !

Pls check again - devs solved out this issue - the skin is available till next Duel Tournament :-)

Best regards!

Bogdan
Till the end of the next Duel Tournament :)
Jan 11, 2018, 19:0101/11/18
02/22/15

Just another plarium oopsie, I am a bit tired of their double standard. We are held to a different standard, if we make a mistake it is sorry we can't help. They continually make mistakes and first it is cover up like we see above. Other response is that part of the came is optional. Take the wheel of fortune for 50% off improvements, we buy a unit in improvement and get charged full price, you ask why and the response is that is a new improvement so no discount.

So what is it 50% off or not? Wheel doesn't say 50% off select, the unit is under improvement tab but we don't get the discount. 
Jan 11, 2018, 23:2001/11/18
07/02/15

Alina Phoenix said:

isacescu_bogdan said:

bhagya_anne said:

Hello

Hi !

Best regards!

Bogdan
Till the end of the next Duel Tournament :)

actually i just checked our fort and i see no skin issue solved.

check it out 1832 -122

i also checked rebels and another league that won and they dont have theirs back either.

so what kind of double standard nonsense is this?

we killed millions of points worth of units and you cant even give us a lousy skin that doesent have a magical cloaking device?
Jan 12, 2018, 01:2901/12/18
07/16/16
Yes Plarium have realize they made a mistake and returned it
Jan 12, 2018, 02:3001/12/18
07/02/15
bhagya_anne said:

problem is it is still not returned
Jan 12, 2018, 14:4401/12/18
04/24/16
FAILO said:

bhagya_anne said:

The skins show up for me, maybe refresh your game?
Jan 12, 2018, 15:4001/12/18
02/29/16

FAILO said:

bhagya_anne said:

Hello.

As I can see your Fortress Skin is at the place and the issue is solved.

Please make sure to clear your browser cache, reload the game and check it again :)
Jan 12, 2018, 15:4201/12/18
02/29/16

thefray said:

Just another plarium oopsie, I am a bit tired of their double standard. We are held to a different standard, if we make a mistake it is sorry we can't help. They continually make mistakes and first it is cover up like we see above. Other response is that part of the came is optional. Take the wheel of fortune for 50% off improvements, we buy a unit in improvement and get charged full price, you ask why and the response is that is a new improvement so no discount.

So what is it 50% off or not? Wheel doesn't say 50% off select, the unit is under improvement tab but we don't get the discount. 

Hello.

I'm sorry that this issue took place, but it was solved pretty fast.

As for the Discount for all improvements in the Wheel of Fortune, this issue was forwarded to devs already.

The formulation of the Offer will be changed to avoid the confusion like this one.
Jan 14, 2018, 21:0401/14/18
02/22/15

only been ongoing for over a year.

My real point is if we error, we are told sorry can't help. When you error (can't count em all) it is we will look into it, can you prove it happened? Oh you can't, good, I mean if you have a screenshot we will look into it.

Try to conquer a settlement from the map, it is sent as a reinforce lol

Now I miss PvP, I miss my PvP reward, heck my troops could get killed as defending instead of attacking. How will the game be compensated for this?
Jan 15, 2018, 10:1001/15/18
02/29/16

thefray said:

only been ongoing for over a year.

My real point is if we error, we are told sorry can't help. When you error (can't count em all) it is we will look into it, can you prove it happened? Oh you can't, good, I mean if you have a screenshot we will look into it.

Try to conquer a settlement from the map, it is sent as a reinforce lol

Now I miss PvP, I miss my PvP reward, heck my troops could get killed as defending instead of attacking. How will the game be compensated for this?

Hello.

The issues can be of different types and correspondingly they are processed in the different ways.

In this case, all winners of the Tournament faced the issue that their Fortress Skins disappeared, I reported it to devs and it was fixed really fast.

Bugs that all players are facing can require more time to be fixed. That's why each update has Bugfix part.

There are situations when a player is facing the issue that take place only with his account. It should be reported to our Support team and they will check it on the case-by-case basis.

So, if you're facing a bug, please report it to our Support team: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/

And they will check it.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.