All Categories

www.gamehelp.me

www.gamehelp.me

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 7, 2018, 15:0701/07/18

www.gamehelp.me

What is this , i received a message from a player if i want i can buy units and many other things if i go to the site above 

Do you know anything of this ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2018, 15:3501/07/18
04/10/15

Lord Pascal

yes sometimes happens its scum and you have to avoid it

please make an screen shot and post here for me to report him to devs for ban him out of the game

thanks in advance

regards
Jan 7, 2018, 17:5401/07/18
07/25/15
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Pascal

please make an screen shot and post here for me to report him to devs for ban him out of the game

thanks in advance

regards
I don't want to teach Plarium to do their job, but for this to have any effect. Infiltrate it as a buyer of a unit service, then you can start trace all the drone/feeder castles to shut them down. Shut down just the spamming castle, have no effect what so ever. As will just create a new one.
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 8, 2018, 08:4901/08/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Pascal

thanks in advance

regards
I don't want to teach Plarium to do their job, but for this to have any effect. Infiltrate it as a buyer of a unit service, then you can start trace all the drone/feeder castles to shut them down. Shut down just the spamming castle, have no effect what so ever. As will just create a new one.
Plarium is supposedly working on some bot detection process, I don't know how progress is going on it though
Jan 8, 2018, 09:5701/08/18
08/31/15

Its more than one castle spamming.  I've seen 3 names listed in chat, but aside from the different names/coords, the content of the letters was the same.

I just blacklist and report them to support (with a screenshot of the letter).  

I would not recommend doing business with them.  They might deliver, but it could also be a scam to steal money, information, accounts, and/or put malware on your PC.
Jan 8, 2018, 22:0101/08/18
08/03/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Pascal

thanks in advance

regards
so i guess my post got deleted, but not danielle babko's access to the servers. 
Jan 9, 2018, 08:5301/09/18
08/30/17

pascalinvlad88 said:

What is this , i received a message from a player if i want i can buy units and many other things if i go to the site above 

Do you know anything of this ?

Hi!

Anytime when this happen pls send all the available info to a moderator or CM and we'll send to Plarium to ban the account and check all the infos.

Thanks and best regards!

Bogdan
Jan 9, 2018, 12:4501/09/18
02/29/16

Hello.

Such sale activity is not allowed by our policy. That's why anytime you receive such message, add this player to the Blacklist and send a report either to Support team, moderator or Lord Oberon in PM.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:5101/09/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Such sale activity is not allowed by our policy. That's why anytime you receive such message, add this player to the Blacklist and send a report either to Support team, moderator or Lord Oberon in PM.

Problem is, you are not cutting the head of the snake. This like a Hydra, you cut off one head, more grows out. Its not the accounts that is doing the spamming that is supplying what they are selling. 

If you wan't to really do damage to this, you need to infiltrate the network and start remove the castles supplying in the goods. How many masters and variations of have we seen reported on the forums here the last years? Just start deal with it properly. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.