New units for the army of shadows

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 24, 2017, 12:2112/24/17

Hi everyone,

I am the leader of a little league.

Our fortress is currently level 5, but we can't protect it.

I would like Plarium to create new units for the army of shadows so my league can protect the fortress and/or a beacon.

What do you guys think about it ?

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 24, 2017, 14:1512/24/17
Dec 24, 2017, 14:16(edited)

djmoody said:

Every time someone spends more than $1k dollars in the game then all leagues get 50% of the droops that they buy dumped into a new "league troops" section which can be used to defend beacons and fortresses.

Or maybe all the troops taxed in BG's are evenly given out to leagues :)

Hello,

I don't understand you.

What is a "league troops" section ?

Dec 24, 2017, 15:1912/24/17
12/18/14
I am not sure what your question means .... build like everyone else so you can defend your fortress - if you don't have enough members to defend it recruit more.
Dec 24, 2017, 20:2812/24/17
Dec 24, 2017, 20:52(edited)

Hello,

According to this guide, the best way to get experience and hero equipment is to build an offensive army, starting with units of the shadow army. In addition, forming a defensive army is disadvantageous, because most of the time, we suffer ennemy attacks without having the opportunity to apply bonuses in time.

We are only four members in my league, but we are friends, and we would like to form a strong league together.

I would like the defensive units to become much stronger. In my opinion, current configurations are a complete nonsense. My opinion is that Plarium should improve the defensive units, and in return allow more massive attacks (involving more than three players). What do you think about that ?

My idea is the following: don't make anything unbreakable (150 defenders versus 3 attackers), but make the defensive units much stronger, and further protect small leagues.

Concretly, to protect more small leagues, an idea could be to place an important limit on those who attack leagues with few Beacons.

Dec 25, 2017, 00:2112/25/17
10/31/14

It's redundant at this time to defend a fort especially on server 1. There are idiots out there with enough units to downgrade every fortress available. 

Just upgrade your fort to level 8 and forget about it. You need around 70K wisdom points, and less than 10 K sapphires. 

Dec 25, 2017, 02:3012/25/17
12/18/14
BlackQueen said:

Hello,

According to this guide, the best way to get experience and hero equipment is to build an offensive army, starting with units of the shadow army. In addition, forming a defensive army is disadvantageous, because most of the time, we suffer ennemy attacks without having the opportunity to apply bonuses in time.

We are only four members in my league, but we are friends, and we would like to form a strong league together.

I would like the defensive units to become much stronger. In my opinion, current configurations are a complete nonsense. My opinion is that Plarium should improve the defensive units, and in return allow more massive attacks (involving more than three players). What do you think about that ?

My idea is the following: don't make anything unbreakable (150 defenders versus 3 attackers), but make the defensive units much stronger, and further protect small leagues.

Concretly, to protect more small leagues, an idea could be to place an important limit on those who attack leagues with few Beacons.

You are right the game has always been skewed towards offense play - defense is important though and if you start to build defense you can play pvp just as well with limits - you and your friends could get a bit of pvp by defending each other with as little as 200k defense each then you can take whichever rewards you want - in a way defense pvp is more controlled as you only defend with what you are willing to lose - do not go all in limit how much you use
Dec 25, 2017, 05:1912/25/17
03/20/14
Oracle said:

It's redundant at this time to defend a fort especially on server 1. There are idiots out there with enough units to downgrade every fortress available. 

Every single thing you say there is 100% wrong in every way.
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 25, 2017, 05:2512/25/17
10/04/13
BlackQueen said:

Hi everyone,

I am the leader of a little league.

Our fortress is currently level 5, but we can't protect it.

I would like Plarium to create new units for the army of shadows so my league can protect the fortress and/or a beacon.

What do you guys think about it ?

Thanks.

You want plarium to give you free troops so that your league can upgrade its fortress?  Good luck with that.  
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 25, 2017, 05:2812/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 05:29(edited)
10/04/13
Stewart said:

Oracle said:

Yep, there are several leagues who have managed to defend a level 20 fortress for quite a while.  It's much easier to defend than a beacon because of the force limit for attacks (and not having to worry about massacre tournaments).  
Dec 25, 2017, 07:4112/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 08:24(edited)

Oracle said:

Just upgrade your fort to level 8 and forget about it. You need around 70K wisdom points, and less than 10 K sapphires. 

Thanks for this answer,

But what do you think about an important limit on those who attack the little leagues, whether fortresses or beacons ? The current attack limit on my level 5 fortress is 200,000 units, which is huge. I would like the limit to be lowered to 50,000 units, so that my league can have a chance to defend its fortress.

The maximum attack limit on a level 5 fortress is 200,000 units:

The maximum attack limit on a level 15 fortress is 400,000 units:

I would like the limit for low-level fortresses to be lowered.

BiohazarD said:

You want plarium to give you free troops so that your league can upgrade its fortress?  Good luck with that. 

I would like Plarium to make things more balanced and fairer.

Dec 25, 2017, 09:5712/25/17
08/31/15

BiohazarD said:

Stewart said:

Oracle said:

Yep, there are several leagues who have managed to defend a level 20 fortress for quite a while.  It's much easier to defend than a beacon because of the force limit for attacks (and not having to worry about massacre tournaments).  

I suspect, with the giant hammers using beacons for PvP, that there are some armies capable of taking down a heavily stacked level 20 fortress.  They have chosen not to because the state of the game at this time would make for very heavy losses.  If they no longer care about those losses or if the devs made a change that made smashing forts much less expensive for attackers, we'd see forts fall.

Dec 25, 2017, 12:3412/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 12:37(edited)
12/18/14

BlackQueen said:

Oracle said:

Thanks for this answer,

But what do you think about an important limit on those who attack the little leagues, whether fortresses or beacons ? The current attack limit on my level 5 fortress is 200,000 units, which is huge. I would like the limit to be lowered to 50,000 units, so that my league can have a chance to defend its fortress.

The maximum attack limit on a level 5 fortress is 200,000 units:

The maximum attack limit on a level 15 fortress is 400,000 units:

I would like the limit for low-level fortresses to be lowered.

BiohazarD said:

I would like Plarium to make things more balanced and fairer.

Force limits are based on food consumption but yes it is a huge number that can hit a fortress which is why there are "milestone" levels of 5 and 8 which do not have to be defended at all so you can have a level 5 or 8 fortress without having any defense in it at all.  But please read the tutorial before you try to upgrade it - you will also need glory points so make sure you try to get these through daily league quests and league tournaments (or you can buy them like Oracle suggests if you really feel inclined to give Plarium some money).

We have been asking Plarium for game balance for a long time - its never going to happen :)
Dec 25, 2017, 12:4212/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 13:11(edited)

Jezebel said:

Force limits are based on food consumption but yes it is a huge number that can hit a fortress which is why there are "milestone" levels of 5 and 8 which do not have to be defended at all so you can have a level 5 or 8 fortress without having any defense in it at all.  But please read the tutorial before you try to upgrade it - you will also need glory points so make sure you try to get these through daily league quests and league tournaments (or you can buy them like Oracle suggests if you really feel inclined to give Plarium some money).

Hello Jezebel,

I already knew absolutely everything you said. Your advice is probably good intention, but they are not welcome. The subject of the topic is "New units for the army of shadows". Please, pay attention to stay in the subject.

Jezebel said:

We have been asking Plarium for game balance for a long time - its never going to happen :)

If you are as unclear to them as you are to me, it is not surprising. Please let me ask Plarium myself.

Dec 25, 2017, 13:4612/25/17
12/18/14

BlackQueen said:

Jezebel said:

Hello Jezebel,

I already knew absolutely everything you said. Your advice is probably good intention, but they are not welcome. The subject of the topic is "New units for the army of shadows". Please, pay attention to stay in the subject.

Jezebel said:

If you are as unclear to them as you are to me, it is not surprising. Please let me ask Plarium myself.

Well I have played for 3 years and have been around the forums for long enough to know you will not get what you seek but good luck.

New units were requested and we got prestige dragons and griffins reserved for VIP and Vanguards and Valkrya which we cannot build and can only obtain from buying pkgs or playing tournaments.
Dec 25, 2017, 13:5212/25/17

Jezebel said:

Well I have played for 3 years and have been around the forums for long enough to know you will not get what you seek but good luck.

New units were requested and we got prestige dragons and griffins reserved for VIP and Vanguards and Valkrya which we cannot build and can only obtain from buying pkgs or playing tournaments.

Maybe you have not been convincing enough. What kind of units did you specifically ask for ?

Dec 25, 2017, 19:0212/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 19:19(edited)

I'm starting to see where the "plarium problem" is. You two, you look like naggers. I did not ask you to make your little comments. Please kindly let me chat with plarium quietly. If it is for you to tell me that the plarium staff are all deaf, I still prefer you to leave.

Dec 25, 2017, 19:2112/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 19:42(edited)

Limad said:

Not angry, just resigned to the way things are. Good luck with the thread and Happy Christmas.

Don't be resigned. Plarium has a turnover of 1 billion dollars. Do you really believe that there are no intelligent people who listen to the players ?! Keep calm and carry on. If you do not like moderators on the forum, go to someone else.

Your attitude looks like racism. It looks like you resign yourself early just because this game is an Israeli game, don't you ? Stop bothering players who believe in the power of 1 billion turnover.

Cordially ;)

Dec 25, 2017, 20:1912/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 20:38(edited)

Limad said:

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Please, make good use of quotes. Nothing escalated, I am just talking to you friendly. I really do not understand why you resigned in this way. Do not you believe in the power of money ?

roadstar Pitbull said:

BlackQueen said:

I'm starting to see where the "plarium problem" is. You two, you look like naggers. I did not ask you to make your little comments. Please kindly let me chat with plarium quietly. If it is for you to tell me that the plarium staff are all deaf, I still prefer you to leave.

Then, by all means there is a way to hold private conversations with the Oberon acct holder,, mail them direct. You can find in any of the first topics sections, click on the profile and mail away.

Your conception of privacy in a PUBLIC forum, and with topics that have been beaten to death by so many others, is very amusing.
    Please show us how it is done, good luck.

Hello,
I do not want to have a private conversation with Oberon. I just want to have a calm and distinguished conversation. Everybody is welcome here, but I find it inappropriate to talk about forum moderators and game administrators as deaf and blind.

Dec 25, 2017, 20:5112/25/17
Dec 25, 2017, 20:54(edited)

Limad said:

CMs and Mods aren't blind, but the Development & Marketing teams don't care about anything other than cash

In my opinion, this is the precise definition of blindness. I'm sure they care about the players too.

Dec 25, 2017, 21:2312/25/17
10/31/14

Stewart said:

Oracle said:

In a sense it might be wrong to say every fort can be downgraded, cause of fort limit, but theoretically every fort can be downgraded. EMP fort had arround a billion defense before I left that League, and it was downloaded. 

No fort is safe. Even the super defended KT fort. 

How much defense does KT have in the fort

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 26, 2017, 07:1412/26/17
10/04/13
ThatGuy said:

BiohazarD said:

Stewart said:

Oracle said:

I suspect, with the giant hammers using beacons for PvP, that there are some armies capable of taking down a heavily stacked level 20 fortress.  They have chosen not to because the state of the game at this time would make for very heavy losses.  If they no longer care about those losses or if the devs made a change that made smashing forts much less expensive for attackers, we'd see forts fall.

Yep, I'm sure if they removed the force limits from beacons most of the upgraded ones would be back at level 8 within a few months.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.