I don't understand

I don't understand

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 8, 2017, 12:2812/08/17
12/18/14

I don't understand

http://prntscr.com/hkrhuh

Is this PVP or all game related activities.

Have you taken into consideration league alliances in the Embassy?  Generally leagues choose their own opponents when it comes to specific leagues.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2017, 14:0612/08/17
Dec 8, 2017, 14:08(edited)
09/29/16

Jezebel said:

Have you taken into consideration league alliances in the Embassy?  Generally leagues choose their own opponents when it comes to specific leagues.

I dont get it either, Jez.

No explanation on how to compete at all. 

And rather random opponents it seems. We are facing a league with 3x more players, 100 levels above us in league rank, and WAY stronger. I guess my members are going to have to learn how to turtle like pros. >

Someone dropped the ball a bit here, I reckon.
Dec 8, 2017, 14:3412/08/17
12/18/14
I am generally pretty good at making enemies in the game I really don't need Plarium's help to find me more :))
Dec 8, 2017, 14:4912/08/17
Dec 8, 2017, 14:52(edited)
01/26/15

stupid ideas

1) didnt take into account allies

2) didnt take into account rewards vs losses (those rewards look so poor why would we even take part NO SERIOUSLY)

3) smaller leagues will be getting wasted ... i hope smaller leagues can pull out of events

the only idea i liked was the system..... the system of this event was just like the "premier league" (football/soccer) congratz on that ..... although maybe it should be exactly like that .... 3 points for winning, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss

rework the matching up system BIG time and i will surely welcome this .... when you see something like Gator Nation vs. Anarchy and GN has like 20 members ...... come on !

Dec 8, 2017, 14:5512/08/17
04/24/16

I understand we are meant to "discover" the details of these tourneys when they start, but are there any details that Plarium can give us ahead of time?

Some of us do like to plan ahead, and I'm concerned about using troops that don't fit our strategy.

Otherwise, I'm considering a 2012 Badminton scandal :)
Dec 8, 2017, 14:5912/08/17
01/26/15
Razzer said:

I understand we are meant to "discover" the details of these tourneys when they start, but are there any details that Plarium can give us ahead of time?

Some of us do like to plan ahead, and I'm concerned about using troops that don't fit our strategy.

yes a good point for all we know maybe they didnt take into account allies cause we dont kill each others troops ..... LOL we can only hope
Dec 8, 2017, 15:0212/08/17
Dec 8, 2017, 15:06(edited)
11/04/15

My League has been randomly drawn against a league with whom we are At Peace, so this cannot be a pvp battle

Probably just a COINERVILLE Event to build stuff and compare scores at the end

Like a friendly challenge, but without direct pvp

Dec 8, 2017, 16:4812/08/17
05/17/14

Welcome to the 17th century of Scottish Clan War's

Dec 9, 2017, 03:5712/09/17
12/18/14
Limad said:

It's like you log in and you find a shiny new red button in your castle.

Player: "Hey Plarium, what does this button do?"

Plarium: "Click on it and you'll find out."

Player: "Ok, I clicked on it and I lost half my offence. One of my league mates clicked on his button and it doubled his defence."

Plarium: "The button is working as intended." 

ha ha!!!
Dec 9, 2017, 16:3712/09/17
05/20/16
Limad said:

It's like you log in and you find a shiny new red button in your castle.

Player: "Hey Plarium, what does this button do?"

Plarium: "Click on it and you'll find out."

Player: "Ok, I clicked on it and I lost half my offence. One of my league mates clicked on his button and it doubled his defence."

Plarium: "The button is working as intended." 

Good one.
Dec 9, 2017, 21:5912/09/17
Dec 11, 2017, 13:11(edited)
10/31/14

These tournaments is the best way to prove Plarium onslaught and hurtful discrimination against small leagues and one man League. 

It also shows how little Plarium understand it's product. 

I made my one man League for a reason, well it's technically not one man anymore cause it has a KoK alt, and a very special person in it. But Plarium think it's fair to deny me to play some aspect of the game simply because I choose to play alone. 

Worse there is a threatening message telling me my league will be dismissed, for inactivity. 

This tournament is discrimination.

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 10, 2017, 05:1012/10/17
10/04/13
Razzer said:

Plarium hasn't given out any details yet.  If you want to get ready for the tourney, I'd tell all your members to put their troops in catacombs and wait to see what happens, just in case it turns out to be a direct battle of one league vs the other.  
Dec 10, 2017, 16:1912/10/17
Dec 11, 2017, 00:56(edited)
12/13/14

BiohazarD said:

Razzer said:

Plarium hasn't given out any details yet.  If you want to get ready for the tourney, I'd tell all your members to put their troops in catacombs and wait to see what happens, just in case it turns out to be a direct battle of one league vs the other.  

Mostly just another boring  pvp event, but bg and castle development gives points too

Pvp against normal leagues will give normal points, but pvp against your duel opponent will give extra
..... but by attacking your opponent you will give away many more defensive points (like Challenges) and allow them to restore up to 50% for free

PvP sparring, as always, will give double points to your league, and zero to your opponent, but they wont want us figuring that out    hahahahahaha

Dec 11, 2017, 13:0812/11/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Hello.

Such activity as PvE and Dev will be included as well.

As for the status you have with the opponent League, they're not taken into account. If you're in peace with the opponent League, you can just don't attack its members, but attack any other Leagues and focus more on PvE and Dev part of the Tournament to get more points.

Dec 11, 2017, 13:1712/11/17
02/29/16

Oracle said:

These tournaments is the best way to prove Plarium onslaught and hurtful discrimination against small leagues and one man League. 

It also shows how little Plarium understand it's product. 

I made my one man League for a reason, well it's technically not one man anymore cause it has a KoK alt, and a very special person in it. But Plarium think it's fair to deny me to play some aspect of the game simply because I choose to play alone. 

Worse there is a threatening message telling me my league will be dismissed, for inactivity. 

This tournament is discrimination.

Hello.

The opponents for each League are chosen based on the global ranking. So, it has nothing to do with the size of your League.

The general idea of League feature is that a number of people gathered to play the game and do it in one League. Of course, there are players who decide that they will create their own League and play alone, but what are the features that we denied you to play?

If you mean League activity feature, then everything depends on you here. It was your choice to play alone in the League, so it's now your responsibility to login to the game regularly to keep it active.

Dec 11, 2017, 19:3312/11/17
10/31/14

Any league with less than ten members can't participate by default. 

Discrimination, on a very serious note.

Dec 12, 2017, 11:3312/12/17
Dec 12, 2017, 11:42(edited)
02/02/17

Alina Phoenix said:

The opponents for each League are chosen based on the global ranking. So, it has nothing to do with the size of your League.

My league on Dark Plains is ranked 13th but our opponents are ranked 102nd

How is that fair?

Your tournament is broken, and it hasn't even started yet

Why are we in the Silver Tier? Looks like the top 16 should be in the Diamond Tier
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 12, 2017, 11:4812/12/17
10/04/13
Erik Bloodaxe said:

Alina Phoenix said:

How is that fair?

Why are we in the Silver Tier? Looks like the top 16 should be in the Diamond Tier
I think the original matchmaking was random, and after the first round the winners will advance to a higher tier and the losers will drop to a lower tier.  So over time it should work itself out.  Of course, the smaller leagues will get beat up until then lol.  
Dec 12, 2017, 13:2812/12/17
02/29/16
Oracle said:

Any league with less than ten members can't participate by default. 

Discrimination, on a very serious note.

It's not a discrimination. If you want to take part in the Tournament, add more players to your League.
Dec 12, 2017, 13:3512/12/17
02/29/16

Erik Bloodaxe said:

Alina Phoenix said:

How is that fair?

Hello!

Can you please send your cords to Lord Oberon in PM? 

It doesn't look right that your opponent League has 102 position in the rank as for the first Tournament, your League was placed into a Tier based on your League’s position in the Rankings. 

Dec 12, 2017, 17:1712/12/17
12/18/14
PVP and Battlegrounds only no Development FYI
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.