All Categories

BG Equip..Can I skip -  sell common and still get uncommon ?

BG Equip..Can I skip - sell common and still get uncommon ?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 26, 2017, 09:5411/26/17
10/21/16

BG Equip..Can I skip - sell common and still get uncommon ?

Sincere question...I am moving up to lvl 41 BG and Class III Equip...I would like to maintain all the strength that I have..

Same question...If the BG's  are a true troop converter then I should be able to sell all Class III and go up to lvl 61 for Class IV..

Then the SAME question would apply....Can I skip over / sell common equip and still get uncommon and upgrades ??

Is it a drop rate..or do I need to upgrade equip to get better...What say you ???  thnxs
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 26, 2017, 16:0211/26/17
12/18/14
Yes sell it but use the best items until you get better - I don't recommend using moon coins to upgrade them until you have an item you intend to keep (ie: rare & mythical) 
Nov 26, 2017, 16:0611/26/17
07/25/15

The sell time for certain gear is just horrible. It based on tier quality and not actually value. You can sell something worth quite a bit in short time and something else take a very long time for very little return, the system just fubar.
Nov 26, 2017, 19:5711/26/17
10/21/16

Thank you for your replies - all are saying the same thing - but from different perspectives.

My take away:

1: I do not need to accept common to get the uncommon equip.

2: Yes there is a drop rate for rare/mythical within each class of equip.

3. Class of equip is determined by BG level. 1-20 / 21-40 / 41-60 / 61 and up.

Tips:

1: Upgraded common is better than plain uncommon - but takes moonstones

2: Hold some equip in reserve to swap out and upgrade when you can - then play them.

3: Upgrades with moonstones gets very expensive the higher the class / quality of equip.

Comment:

Yes we get more equip chests than the keys to open them. At least with the new Mar'eth quests

there are Class IV keys to win - gives me a ray of hope for the upward climb :)

Thank you !!!

Dec 7, 2017, 16:4112/07/17
12/13/14

There is another hurdle so beware

A lot of equipment has reduced power, so should not be upgraded

All mythical rings give 10% regardless of class, but other gear can vary a lot

You need to collect the best possible equipment and try to find 2 of each ring

You need to find weapon and shield that give 20% and helms, armour, gloves and boots that give 15% if possible before using too many moon coins

With the very best equipment you can enjoy up to 70% on all units by equipping 2 identical rings, and swapping them as needed

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 7, 2017, 20:3212/07/17
Dec 7, 2017, 20:34(edited)
10/04/13

Snowgoon said:

There is another hurdle so beware

A lot of equipment has reduced power, so should not be upgraded

All mythical rings give 10% regardless of class, but other gear can vary a lot

You need to collect the best possible equipment and try to find 2 of each ring

You need to find weapon and shield that give 20% and helms, armour, gloves and boots that give 15% if possible before using too many moon coins

With the very best equipment you can enjoy up to 70% on all units by equipping 2 identical rings, and swapping them as needed

I'd worry more about the class and rarity than the exact power of each item.  

Unless you're spending a ton of money and can afford to keep hitting bgs until you get the best possible item it's probably better to take any purple item that's of the type you want.  The difference between a 19.5% and a 20% fully upgraded item isn't that big.  (If your army is 500m with all bonuses, the difference would be like 800k)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.