Question about BGs

Question about BGs

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 21, 2017, 07:5211/21/17
11/04/16

Question about BGs

Hello,

Is it a good idea to engage BGs without finishing them ?

I would like my BGs level to be as low as possible so I can easily complete the daily quests (success 6 BGs to get 500 moon coins), and I would like not to waste the resources that I put in the wallet.

Do you have some tips for me ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 21, 2017, 10:4111/21/17
12/13/14

Just send ONE dragon or griffin to lowest level bg for mareth quest - you will not get any unit payback so it does not affect your bank, and your unit will never die unless you lose the battle

There is no good reason for failing to complete a bg, unless you want to build your bank balance by weakening green bg and then switch to red bg to get offensive rewards (or visa-versa)

Nov 21, 2017, 16:5011/21/17
11/04/16

Snowgoon said:

Just send ONE dragon or griffin to lowest level bg for mareth quest - you will not get any unit payback so it does not affect your bank, and your unit will never die unless you lose the battle

There is no good reason for failing to complete a bg, unless you want to build your bank balance by weakening green bg and then switch to red bg to get offensive rewards (or visa-versa)

Hello,

I use to send 1 squelet to different BGs so I can choose the ideal BG to attack.

I have like... 35 BGs engaged but not finished (and there are still 99% units alive in each one).

My question is : is that bad ?

My lowest BGs are level : 5, 7, 8, 10, 10, 12 (of which 3 are defensive BGs).

I guess one only dragon won't be enough.
Nov 22, 2017, 16:1711/22/17
Nov 22, 2017, 16:30(edited)
12/13/14

Erwan said:

Snowgoon said:

Hello,

I use to send 1 squelet to different BGs so I can choose the ideal BG to attack.

I have like... 35 BGs engaged but not finished (and there are still 99% units alive in each one).

My question is : is that bad ?

My lowest BGs are level : 5, 7, 8, 10, 10, 12 (of which 3 are defensive BGs).

I guess one only dragon won't be enough.

squelet = skeleton? Maybe you mean Wraith? ... send one archer instead
Wraiths have no resource value so are useless at battlegrounds ... but you can use them at Saga Quest Battlegrounds

If you have 60+ total bg then you should find 20 are low level, 20 are mid level and 20 are high level - 50% offense (red) and 50% defense (green)

Dragon has 1680+ offense so should be safe against any low level red bg, unless it is filled with Marennon
Griffins are only good for the lowest level green bgs
I have never lost any units on low level bg up to level 8
I use zero-loss methods (send one of every unit) up to level 18 and only send infantry to higher levels

It makes good sense to send one archer to high level bg to identify balur units, but 35 seems obsessive :)
but it is not wrong to do this

I prefer red bg and usually ignore all green bg
Why would I want thousands of griffins when defense is obsolete in this game? lol

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 22, 2017, 18:5511/22/17
10/04/13
Erwan said:

Hello,

Is it a good idea to engage BGs without finishing them ?

I would like my BGs level to be as low as possible so I can easily complete the daily quests (success 6 BGs to get 500 moon coins), and I would like not to waste the resources that I put in the wallet.

Do you have some tips for me ?

If you're on low level bgs it's not a big deal to leave a few unfinished to save them for the quests. But until you kill a bg some of the res you loaded remains trapped in it and isn't added to your main bank, so it's usually not a good idea to leave a bunch of high level bgs unfinished for too long.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.