All Categories

Discrimination

Discrimination

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 20, 2017, 13:5711/20/17

Discrimination

Now this is not a case of favouritism, it is discrimination!!!!

Why do a "select few" get offer troops that the rest of the community cant have?

I am talking about the Prestige griffins being offer ONLY to VIP'S.  They are given many perks already but this is a clear case of discrimination.  Plarium wake up to yourself, you have overstepped the rights of your players that are not in that "selected group" Are you going to prejudice the smaller loyal players and continue to make offers to these coiners? 

This bias is clearly a case of discrimination to the smaller players

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2017, 14:4111/20/17
07/25/15
leyla.sibbers said:

Now this is not a case of favouritism, it is discrimination!!!!

Why do a "select few" get offer troops that the rest of the community cant have?

I am talking about the Prestige griffins being offer ONLY to VIP'S.  They are given many perks already but this is a clear case of discrimination.  Plarium wake up to yourself, you have overstepped the rights of your players that are not in that "selected group" Are you going to prejudice the smaller loyal players and continue to make offers to these coiners? 

This bias is clearly a case of discrimination to the smaller players

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Just vote with your money.
Nov 20, 2017, 14:4811/20/17
07/16/16
That is so unfair!  Are the new 'caretakers' of Stormfall trying to destroy the game? Seems more and more there is a greed mentality developing.  Yes and i agree it is discrimination.  
Nov 20, 2017, 14:5211/20/17
07/25/15

bhagya_anne said:

That is so unfair!  Are the new 'caretakers' of Stormfall trying to destroy the game? Seems more and more there is a greed mentality developing.  Yes and i agree it is discrimination.  

This started way before the new "owners"... Its all about the profit. as with any other business. Its funny how Star Wars Battlefront, got the lottery comissions and legal scrutiny on them over loot boxes in several countries. If any been followng the debacle. How about it Plarium, do you feel that secure with all the "lottery" going on in your games?

Nov 20, 2017, 18:4911/20/17
08/03/14

everything about this game is up to you. you dont have to participate in the the things you dont agree with. 

if you dont like the VIP program dont participate in it. 
Nov 20, 2017, 19:0011/20/17
07/25/15
IronApex Turok said:

everything about this game is up to you. you dont have to participate in the the things you dont agree with. 

lol
Nov 21, 2017, 03:0911/21/17
05/14/16

I am a Poly/Eurasian Midget. It is obvious that Plarium does NOT like PolyEurasian Midgets.

Nov 21, 2017, 03:3211/21/17
07/16/16
IronApex Turok said:

The VIP isn't offered to everyone, so it is a select few or the coiners that get the benefits.  So everyone that is NOT included is discrimiated against!!!!
Nov 21, 2017, 11:2911/21/17
02/29/16

Hello.

To become a VIP player, you don't have to use a lot of in-game purchases.

Be active, develop your Castle, complete new achievements and sooner or later you'll be invited to the program. At the moment, it's still in the development mode and we can't add to it all active and experienced players.

As for the Units, from the static measure, they don't differ in any way from the usual Units and don't give any benefits to VIP players in the battles. 

Nov 21, 2017, 15:3011/21/17
06/13/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Be active, develop your Castle, complete new achievements and sooner or later you'll be invited to the program. At the moment, it's still in the development mode and we can't add to it all active and experienced players.

As for the Units, from the static measure, they don't differ in any way from the usual Units and don't give any benefits to VIP players in the battles. 

hahahahaha
Nov 22, 2017, 06:5811/22/17
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

That still does not address the issue that is OBVIOUS discrimination - yet again!

Nov 22, 2017, 10:4311/22/17
02/29/16

djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

3 years in game. Have been at different times top 20 in offence and raiding. Won weekly contests. Significant contributor to the community and forums. As leadership of a top league and key figure of major server alliance I have created content for Plarium that kept players in the game. Suggested by players as one of the top 5 most influential players in the server for 2016.

Still waiting for my VIP invite. Credibility of above statement - absolute zero.

Hello.

I know that you're a very active and experienced player. As I said, not all players can be included in the program at once.

Your invitation is still to come. So, stay patient 
Nov 22, 2017, 10:4711/22/17
02/29/16

leyla.sibbers said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

That still does not address the issue that is OBVIOUS discrimination - yet again!

It's not a discrimination. These Units are the same in their power and stats as usual Units.

Members of VIP program doesn't have any advantage in the Battle thanks to these Units.

The main goal of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have and it's the main advantage of the program.

Players who are not included in the program yet can also receive the answers to their questions via Forum, Support Team or PM with Lord Oberon.

Plus, any active player can be added to the program. It's just a question of time.

Nov 22, 2017, 11:0911/22/17
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

leyla.sibbers said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

It's not a discrimination. These Units are the same in their power and stats as usual Units.

Members of VIP program doesn't have any advantage in the Battle thanks to these Units.

The main goal of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have and it's the main advantage of the program.

Players who are not included in the program yet can also receive the answers to their questions via Forum, Support Team or PM with Lord Oberon.

Plus, any active player can be added to the program. It's just a question of time.

Imho, you should just stop the entire vip thing, and rather enhance your forum, support other whatever. What this entire thing does is just create disdain vs Plarium, and hate on VIP members, because you know, filthy stinky prefered coiner scum... because that is the perception. 

There is already a great class divide among the players in form of big coiners and those that cant "AFFORD" to compete that way. This is a very much pay to win game, not a free to play. A class divide in such a toxic community we got here, is really the least thing you want from a business point of view. 

Remember, the players doesn't care about your metrics, numbers and perception of the game, they care about THEIR perception of the game and what they interact with daily. Their legue, fellow members and friends. When they see people quit and leave this game for something else they prone to follow. Lately we seen quite a few pick up and leave, some active posters on this forums. Speaking of which, the state of the forum is pritty much dead, why do you think that is?
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 22, 2017, 18:5811/22/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

3 years in game. Have been at different times top 20 in offence and raiding. Won weekly contests. Significant contributor to the community and forums. As leadership of a top league and key figure of major server alliance I have created content for Plarium that kept players in the game. Suggested by players as one of the top 5 most influential players in the server for 2016.

Still waiting for my VIP invite. Credibility of above statement - absolute zero.

I'm still waiting for my invite as well.  You'd think being a moderator would make me a VIP, but alas I'm apparently just another pleb.  
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 22, 2017, 19:0011/22/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

leyla.sibbers said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Imho, you should just stop the entire vip thing, and rather enhance your forum, support other whatever. What this entire thing does is just create disdain vs Plarium, and hate on VIP members, because you know, filthy stinky prefered coiner scum... because that is the perception. 

There is already a great class divide among the players in form of big coiners and those that cant "AFFORD" to compete that way. This is a very much pay to win game, not a free to play. A class divide in such a toxic community we got here, is really the least thing you want from a business point of view. 

Remember, the players doesn't care about your metrics, numbers and perception of the game, they care about THEIR perception of the game and what they interact with daily. Their legue, fellow members and friends. When they see people quit and leave this game for something else they prone to follow. Lately we seen quite a few pick up and leave, some active posters on this forums. Speaking of which, the state of the forum is pritty much dead, why do you think that is?
The forum isn't dead, the post rate is about the same as it was a year ago (not counting the gibberish posting bots of course).  
Nov 22, 2017, 19:0611/22/17
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I only know one VIP player

He was given VIP status after only playing on one server for a few weeks

He is also an ALT ACCOUNT
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 22, 2017, 19:1411/22/17
10/04/13

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Maybe he's a very important alt.  

Nov 23, 2017, 13:5211/23/17
02/29/16

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I don't know such VIP players. You're welcome to send his cords to Lord Oberon in PM.

I'm sure he would like to see this lucky alt. account 
Nov 24, 2017, 11:4011/24/17
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

I don't know such VIP players. You're welcome to send his cords to Lord Oberon in PM.

Why??? it has been stated by plarium that is now permissible....

Unless there is some unwritten rule about multiple accts within VIP,,, there is nothing to report.

Hello. 

It was stated that we restrict the activity of such players by adding the limits within the game trading and gifting systems that restrict the maximum amount of Resources that can be transferred between two players. This means that a player, who has created several game accounts will be unable to use “feeder” accounts to supply any significant amount of resources to his or her primary playing account.

There is no any unwritten rule for VIP program regarding alternative accounts, but I've never heard about the VIP players who were added to the game after the few weeks of playing.

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 25, 2017, 02:4611/25/17
10/04/13
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Why??? it has been stated by plarium that is now permissible....

Unless there is some unwritten rule about multiple accts within VIP,,, there is nothing to report.

Hello. 

It was stated that we restrict the activity of such players by adding the limits within the game trading and gifting systems that restrict the maximum amount of Resources that can be transferred between two players. This means that a player, who has created several game accounts will be unable to use “feeder” accounts to supply any significant amount of resources to his or her primary playing account.

There is no any unwritten rule for VIP program regarding alternative accounts, but I've never heard about the VIP players who were added to the game after the few weeks of playing.

Then as i stated, there is no reason to report the account  to Oberon. You are the one who made the suggestion of reporting without just cause...
Maybe oberon just likes to browse the alt account lists.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.