All Categories

No Gateways on server 3

No Gateways on server 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 18, 2017, 22:2911/18/17

No Gateways on server 3

Hi,

I play on the 3 servers but for some reason don't have any gateways of precision or chance on server 3 (Farwol's Crown) it just does not exist the option of buying them,  I have seen some players move their castle to near mine am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any light on this subject

Good gaming to all

Carlos

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2017, 23:4311/18/17
05/20/16
carlos said:

Hi,

I play on the 3 servers but for some reason don't have any gateways of precision or chance on server 3 (Farwol's Crown) it just does not exist the option of buying them,  I have seen some players move their castle to near mine am I missing something?

Good gaming to all

Carlos

I am able to buy them as normal for Sapphires. In Black Market - Special tab.
Nov 19, 2017, 17:3611/19/17
04/10/15

Lord Carlos

as lord futtrikelv said you should be able to buy them on black market, then misc tab and then special tab and see both gateways arround page 5 or 6

if you are not able to buy them, please post on bug section for being investigated what happens with u by a support agent

Regards
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 19, 2017, 22:3611/19/17
10/04/13
carlos said:

Hi,

Good gaming to all

Carlos

I haven't played on server 3, but it's possible they aren't available on that server.  Sometimes plarium likes to mix things up and only add certain items or updates on some of their games.  I'd check in the black market under the misc tab, and if they aren't there submit a ticket to support and see what they say (make sure to include your server on the ticket).  
Nov 19, 2017, 22:5511/19/17
Nov 19, 2017, 23:05(edited)
05/20/16

This reply is only to confirm that they exist on Farwol's Crown.

https://prnt.sc/hcmbo4

Nov 20, 2017, 11:1411/20/17
02/29/16

carlos said:

Hi,

Good gaming to all

Carlos

Hello.

Are you playing on plarium.com or Facebook?

The thing is that on FB they're not added yet, but devs plan to add them in one of the next updates. So, stay tuned ;)

Nov 20, 2017, 21:0311/20/17
Nov 20, 2017, 21:05(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

carlos said:

Hi,

Good gaming to all

Carlos

Hello.

Are you playing on plarium.com or Facebook?

The thing is that on FB they're not added yet, but devs plan to add them in one of the next updates. So, stay tuned ;)

The only Plarium server with missing teleports is Sirens Strait on the pirate game, there is no relocate button etc, possibly because the map is too small and all inactive castles are under siege, so no Vacant Lots  http://prntscr.com/hd1nd6

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.