Happy Remembrance Day or Veterans Day

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 11, 2017, 13:4011/11/17
09/29/16

Lest we forget ...

Peace, friendship, mutual trust & diplomacy is as much an integral part of war, as is war in itself.

Maybe we all should take this day to consider whether actions in past few days or weeks really is to everyone's advantage. Or are we just killing the enjoyment of the game for everyone ourselves, way long before Flash will do it for us - supposedly.

Y in O

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2017, 14:5211/11/17
03/31/17
very true jay....lol....but wont stop  them ....hugs 
Nov 11, 2017, 18:5711/11/17
08/03/14

large MMO's like this go one of two ways.....

Global Domination

or

Global Destruction.

In Global domination, you have one league who ends up with all the coiners who buy their way to the top. everyone at the bottom quits, its no longer fun to be on top with no one below, so the coiners quit. 

In Global destruction, the coiners stay spread out but stay at each others throats til eventually everyone quits. 

in both circumstances, everyone quits. 

The atmosphere that plarium has fostered has hastened the global destruction path and we find our selves sitting in the rubble of a once great gamescape.

there is no coming back from where we are without serious rollbacks in game mechanics and rebalancing of the game. 
Nov 12, 2017, 00:3411/12/17
08/03/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

What?, you mean balance is not all level one beacons.

Even defenders get points now, just put a few hundred def in any beacon...

Now offense players are left searching for points...

Almost pointless to even try to take any part of the game seriously,,, all those monies spent (by others)....
yep. at this point because plarium has encouraged spend to win, there is no functional game left. 
Nov 29, 2017, 05:4011/29/17
09/29/16

So, I didn't bother checking back on my original post as I thought everyone would be shooting the messager. 

Yet, it seems Plarium is to blame when everyone is killing each other rather quite voluntarily - beacons and now fortresses.

https://i.imgur.com/VKfvyut.gif

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.