All Categories

Semi-Active Leagues Dismissed

Semi-Active Leagues Dismissed

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 15, 2018, 08:1703/15/18
08/21/14
Thanks for the reply, Alina.  I was not aware that that Fortress returns are sent to catacombs now.  Is this true for all troop return reasons, or only when the Marshal is the one that sends the troops home?   For example...if the player recalls the troops from the fortress or if the player is booted by another league member, with the fortress troops also return to the Catacombs?  Just looking for clarification :)
Mar 15, 2018, 11:2103/15/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Thanks for the reply, Alina.  I was not aware that that Fortress returns are sent to catacombs now.  Is this true for all troop return reasons, or only when the Marshal is the one that sends the troops home?   For example...if the player recalls the troops from the fortress or if the player is booted by another league member, with the fortress troops also return to the Catacombs?  Just looking for clarification :)

When you recall the Units from Fortress, they will be returned to Castle. But if you were kicked from the League, they will be returned to Catacombs. 

Mar 15, 2018, 18:4703/15/18
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

When you recall the Units from Fortress, they will be returned to Castle. But if you were kicked from the League, they will be returned to Catacombs. 

So why do you deliberately create anomalies like this which cause confusion and mistakes?

All units from beacons go to the catacombs, so why not fortress too?

Mar 16, 2018, 11:5003/16/18
02/29/16
Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

So why do you deliberately create anomalies like this which cause confusion and mistakes?

Because these are two different features and they can work in the different ways. 
Mar 16, 2018, 14:3003/16/18
Mar 16, 2018, 14:32(edited)
12/18/14

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

If I am recalling I actually prefer the units to go to my castle because if I am recalling it's to defend - if they went to the catacombs it would take longer to get them in my castle

But I do like that they are returned to catacombs if I have to remove someones defense for whatever reason at least if someone is away from the game and you have to remove them from the league you can return their defense safely before giving them the boot

Mar 16, 2018, 14:4503/16/18
10/31/14

Is this feature planned fot the near future or only after unity.

Mar 26, 2018, 11:5903/26/18
02/29/16
Oracle said:

Devs plan to add this feature after they move plarium.com servers to the new engine :)
Mar 26, 2018, 22:1003/26/18
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Devs plan to add this feature after they move plarium.com servers to the new engine :)

New Engine design courtesy of Heath Robinson :)

http://prntscr.com/iwrvrc

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.