Let's obtain the Ulrich's Blade, all together

48 Replies
Erwan
4 November, 2017, 11:28 PM UTC

Hello,

The objective of this topic is the following: get the Ulrich's Blade, all together.

The objective is to target the ideal number of troupes we need to send to get a royal relic (not too much, not too less).


I tried with 35 wyverns, 97 warlocks, 1700 pikemen and I got a divine relic (two times).



Now let's try with less and less units, and let's find out the ideal number of units we need to send to get a royal relic.

I suggest you post the number of troupes you send with the relic you obtain.


I want you to contribute to this project, please.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Jezebel
5 November, 2017, 6:11 AM UTC

Relics are random


I have none and have played extensively for 3 years - I have never played settlements to try to get them


One of my commanders has two which were obtained by defending a castle and a settlement with a few hundred demons


One of my soldiers obtained one from someone hitting our fortress


Others have spent months on settlements to get theirs - some even more than a year 


there is no real formula to get these relics

UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
5 November, 2017, 11:02 AM UTC

Dear Lords 

yep, i think there is no a average points you need to get it, it depends on luck and crossing fingers at its randomize factor

i have got 2 ulrich relics in 2 different scenarios

first league attack with heavy forces to a fortress



and the second one, just some days ago in a single raid with 100 wiverns:




so make your own conclusions

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Erwan
5 November, 2017, 11:31 AM UTC


yep, i think there is no a average points you need to get it

there is no real formula to get these relics


Hello, thanks for your comments.

You misunderstood me.


Hmmm...

It's kind of... complex.

I guess we all agree on the fact that one defensive archer will never gives you a royal relic. (maybe it could, but it's SUUUUPER RARE).

Do you agree with this ?


Ok, let's considere this.

A lonely archer never gives a royal relic.

The question, now, is : is it possible to get a royal relic with 2 archers defending ?

Let's say no, it's not possible neither.


What about 3 archers ?


etc.


The objective of this is just to find out the lowest troupes which is susceptible to bring you a royal relic (with a decent frequency).


I sent 500 knights this morning and it didn't bring me any relic, as you can see there:




Please, guys, can you send 500 knights too so we can be sure ?

Then, please, send 600 knights, then 700 etc.


It would be very nice to get your help.



I know this method is kind of annoying and boring, but the Ulrich's blade is SO awesome.

In my opinion, it's worthy to spend time and units trying to obtain the relic.

Anyway, at the beginning, the first months, we can't buy reavers, neither pathfinders, neither necromancers, neither chimeras.

At the beginning, you are necessarily below the other players because you can't train an army quickly.

Why would you try to do a "normal" pvp while you are certain to be below the other players ?


In my opinion, it's a good choice to try to obtain the Ulrich's Blade, at least until you discover reavers/necromancers.


Edited by CM.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
5 November, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

random is RANDOM. Just accept it.


UTC +2:00
Keraunos
5 November, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC

Erwan said:


Hello,

The objective of this topic is the following: get the Ulrich's Blade, all together.

The objective is to target the ideal number of troupes we need to send to get a royal relic (not too much, not too less).


I tried with 35 wyverns, 97 warlocks, 1700 pikemen and I got a divine relic (two times).



Now let's try with less and less units, and let's find out the ideal number of units we need to send to get a royal relic.

I suggest you post the number of troupes you send with the relic you obtain.


I want you to contribute to this project, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jwVB51XmI

UTC +7:00
Keraunos
5 November, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC

best way is to sent multiple attacks to a heavy defended beacon  on a beacon massacre with beastliary units to increase possibilities and after you can revive 90% .

but it's not guaranted that you get it 


UTC +7:00
Erwan
5 November, 2017, 4:10 PM UTC

Keraunos said:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jwVB51XmI

Thanks a lot, that's awesome !

Do you know the equivalent for the other units, by chance ?

30 dragons = X wyverns = Y knights = Z warlocks = etc.

Do you know the equivalents for the other units, please ?


Anyway, thank you again.
There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
5 November, 2017, 6:22 PM UTC

Erwan said:


Gadheras said:



random is RANDOM. Just accept it.



Oh, its you again. 


Since when is a comment about it being RANDOM, for spam? Even the youtube video linked, show its RANDOM if you get the relic or not. Now go spend on some dragons and go play RANDOM... (im sure Plarium will aprove).


When you make a thread on a open forum, its subjected to get replies that you doesn't necessary like the views of, that doesn't make it spam. Now here is something you can complain about... stop act like a fkn tard!
UTC +2:00
toggit
5 November, 2017, 6:29 PM UTC

Keraunos said:


best way is to sent multiple attacks to a heavy defended beacon  on a beacon massacre with beastliary units to increase possibilities and after you can revive 90% .

but it's not guaranted that you get it 


This means that Relics should be removed from Beacon Massacre - there should be no rewards from massacre

All XP, Unit XP, Wisdom Points and any available PVP Points should all be reduced by 90% too

Shameful that these players who are getting free rewards are likely the same players who are destroying the game

Boycott the massacre
UTC +0:00
Keraunos
5 November, 2017, 9:47 PM UTC

Toggit i'm not playing beacon massacre but its a good way to get some relics and level up.

I 'm just telling the easy way.
UTC +7:00
Stewart
6 November, 2017, 12:53 AM UTC

I got my first Ulrics from just a fight with someone.


My 2nd 3rd and forth came in a single day during beacon wars where we smashed down a bunch of lvl5 beacons.


So i suggest you smash all your troops into some well defended lvl5 beacons, If you run out of troops before you get one just rebuild your army and try again.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
6 November, 2017, 2:14 AM UTC
Stewart said:

I got my first Ulrics from just a fight with someone.


My 2nd 3rd and forth came in a single day during beacon wars where we smashed down a bunch of lvl5 beacons.


So i suggest you smash all your troops into some well defended lvl5 beacons, If you run out of troops before you get one just rebuild your army and try again.
lol :))
UTC +0:00
isacescu_bogdan
Moderator
6 November, 2017, 12:21 PM UTC

Hi all !


All relics come random, after a battle or picking from settlements. 

I'll give you 2 examples: I took this relic after an attempt of raiding my castle...and the other one is about you don't have to defend a settlement for a day to take it - I took the relic just after a player took my settlement, I was sad when saw the report but when I opened it I saw I got the relic...so you can hold the settlement for a day and not to take it or you can hold it just for some minutes and to have it :-)


Best regards and enjoy the game!

Bogdan

Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
UTC +2:00
Erwan
6 November, 2017, 12:34 PM UTC

isacescu_bogdan said:


Hi all !


All relics come random, after a battle or picking from settlements. 

I'll give you 2 examples: I took this relic after an attempt of raiding my castle...and the other one is about you don't have to defend a settlement for a day to take it - I took the relic just after a player took my settlement, I was sad when saw the report but when I opened it I saw I got the relic...so you can hold the settlement for a day and not to take it or you can hold it just for some minutes and to have it :-)


Best regards and enjoy the game!

Bogdan

Are you saying that I'm wrong ?
Are you saying that there are as much chances to get a royal relic from a 1 archer defense or a 200 griffins defense ?
Please, be precise while speaking because you could mislead people...
Do not induce players to the error.

Most of people know that relics come randomly.
Do you know why these russian guys are using 27 or 30 dragons to get the relic ?

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
isacescu_bogdan
Moderator
6 November, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC

Erwan said:


isacescu_bogdan said:


Hi all !


All relics come random, after a battle or picking from settlements. 

I'll give you 2 examples: I took this relic after an attempt of raiding my castle...and the other one is about you don't have to defend a settlement for a day to take it - I took the relic just after a player took my settlement, I was sad when saw the report but when I opened it I saw I got the relic...so you can hold the settlement for a day and not to take it or you can hold it just for some minutes and to have it :-)


Best regards and enjoy the game!

Bogdan

Are you saying that I'm wrong ?
Are you saying that there are as much chances to get a royal relic from a 1 archer defense or a 200 griffins defense ?
Please, be precise while speaking because you could mislead people...
Do not induce players to the error.

Most of people know that relics come randomly.
Do you know why these russian guys are using 27 or 30 dragons to get the relic ?


From what I noticed I'm thinking you don't have to defend or attack with a specific number of troops or a specific kind of troops to take it :-)
Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
UTC +2:00
Erwan
6 November, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC

isacescu_bogdan said:


From what I noticed I'm thinking you don't have to defend or attack with a specific number of troops or a specific kind of troops to take it :-)

Oh ok...
Right know, I have 700 necromancers.
In my opinion, it wouldn't be a good idea to send necromancers one by one (or 700 by 700).
I will send troops of 150 necromancers (as my necromancers lost arts art are low).

In my opinion, the higher is the offense (and the defense), the higher are the chances to get a rare relic.
It's kinda... obvious to me.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Erwan
6 November, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

I would like to precise something :
What's the amount of offense or resources that I need to reach to get good chances to obtain an Ulrich's Blade ?

The question is simple.
I guess nobody has a precise answer, but I wanted to pose the question precisely.

I know some people don't accord on the fact that one only pikeman gives you very (very very very) low chances to get a royal relic.
But personaly, I take this point as an evidence.


If you are septic about this, please do the experiment:
Send 5*30 dragons to a beacon and see how much royal relics you get.
Then, send 150*1 dragons to a beacon and see how much royal relics you get.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
6 November, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
you could always send 1000 attacks with 1 pike in each at someone to test.
UTC +2:00
Erwan
6 November, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Gadheras said:


you could always send 1000 attacks with 1 pike in each at someone to test.

Thanks, but I'm not skeptical about my own words.
Probably because I have already done my own tests...


Oh boy...
You could send 1000 attacks with 1 pike in each yourself.
What don't you understand in "Let's obtain the Ulrich's Blade, all together" ??
I already spent a lot of my very own units.
Maybe, you could help me, just a bit.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
1754084 users registered; 45563 topics; 279166 posts; our newest member:Ali issa