All Categories

WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF WHEEL OF FORTUNE???

WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF WHEEL OF FORTUNE???

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 8, 2017, 08:3511/08/17
02/29/16

nix said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

fi3reloaded said:

mindful said:

My view is that it is not random. I have no clue if it gets 'stuck'. 

I never get to buy resource at a discount via the wheel anymore.

The reason in my view is that I have bought and still buy plenty of food.
Things have change, this feature not useful anymore compared to before. I dont get it why they still put it in the game. I am from KABAM, before migrate, my wheel of fortune working perfectly fine, I got different type of discount every time it reset and yes sometimes they will be same type but then it will change to other type on next reset. I dont get it why the moderator, support and administrator dont see the issue here.

Hello.

It's normal if you get the discount for Resources ( if the percentage is changing, then the Offers are not stuck). 

Also, as I can see you already have this topic discussed with our Support team representative: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/84801_discrimination--support-who-not-supportive/

It is normal to receive discount for Resources, yes I admit that. But it will be abnormal if the discount only choose two option and cycle them over and over again every single reset within this 7 month.

It is pretty obvious the Plarium doing injustice to me by giving only two option for my discount, I would rather saying it as one option since both in one segment.  I also one of player who spending money for the game but if this how you treating me, you just telling me to stop spending any dollar on the game. I know your role Alina, but you are not customer oriented person, you not putting yourself in my shoes.

That why this thread is for me to get my doubtful clear what the meaning of wheel of fortune, if you not reading the whole message on this thread, better you dont jump by giving some stupid answer and make me more angrier. 

Better you telling me what actually the function of wheel of fortune in the first place since most moderator avoid telling the truth. 

Hello.

Purpose of the Wheel of Fortune as well as of any other discount is actually to give a discount for some kind of Items, Resources, etc.

WoF has a certain number of Items you can get a discount for. As it was already told in ticket and by our Support Team representative,  the number of offers is limited, and each of them has own priority, you are getting the most popular offers. 

Also, please take into account that the variety of the offers depends on your Castle's development and in-game progress. If your Castle is well-developed and you have a high Level in the game, it's logical that your chance to receive one type of Offer for several times is much higher than for a player on Level 15.

The feature is working in this way for all players, and it's not only for your account. So, there is no any bug here and it's my final reply on this question.

i am level 81 and have hardly any walls, i would like to get some but with a discount..... so now you are saying i will most likely dont get a usefull discount because of my level?  

not trying to troll alina just trying to understand!

Hello.

I'm not saying you won't receive this or that Offer because of your Level.

I'm saying that one of the factors that is taken into account is how developed your Castle is. It's logical to assume that the higher Level you have, the more developed your Castle is.

You're saying that you don't have a lot of Walls, it means that this part of your Castle is not developed yet. Correspondingly, you still can receive Offer for them, but I don't know when you receive it and what percentage of the discount will be as it's determined randomly.
Nov 8, 2017, 09:5111/08/17
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I'm saying that one of the factors that is taken into account is how developed your Castle is. It's logical to assume that the higher Level you have, the more developed your Castle is.

You're saying that you don't have a lot of Walls, it means that this part of your Castle is not developed yet. Correspondingly, you still can receive Offer for them, but I don't know when you receive it and what percentage of the discount will be as it's determined randomly.

I am sorry to use some word for trolling but I need a clear clarification, the example I giving you right now is one of big bgs player, and he has a very well developed castle. I saying this because if we want to compare between him and me, both are not that different in terms of castle development and player's level. I think he is too far level than me. My question is that why he has a higher preference on different kind of discount option, if I take a look, there seem 7 options for discount that he received within a month. However for me only two option, why is it so?

It quite obvious that there is injustice going on here with my account. Kindly explain my point of view.

Nov 8, 2017, 10:4911/08/17
07/14/14
Alina can you check around if it would be okey for you to confirm that what you regular spend saphs on will be taken away (very decreased chance) from the wheel? 
Nov 9, 2017, 10:1911/09/17
02/29/16

mindful said:

Alina can you check around if it would be okey for you to confirm that what you regular spend saphs on will be taken away (very decreased chance) from the wheel? 

Hello.

If you spend your Sapphires on something, it doesn't mean that it will be removed from the Offers in the Wheel of Fortune.
Nov 9, 2017, 10:2011/09/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I am sorry to use some word for trolling but I need a clear clarification, the example I giving you right now is one of big bgs player, and he has a very well developed castle. I saying this because if we want to compare between him and me, both are not that different in terms of castle development and player's level. I think he is too far level than me. My question is that why he has a higher preference on different kind of discount option, if I take a look, there seem 7 options for discount that he received within a month. However for me only two option, why is it so?

It quite obvious that there is injustice going on here with my account. Kindly explain my point of view.

Hello.

I can't give you any other information than the one I already did. You can't compare two accounts as they are different.

I already described the general mechanics of how the feature works. Support team confirmed that there are no bugs with your account.

There is nothing more to add to this question. If you have any questions regarding other aspects of the game, you're welcome to ask in the new thread, this one is closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.