number of bg  spotted

number of bg spotted

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 1, 2017, 20:1411/01/17
09/30/15

number of bg spotted

hi everyone, 

recently i hit lvl 73 bg and till that moment i could see 74 bg each day - From the moment i hit that lvl 73 , and the highest bg became a lvl 74 my bg spotted number decreased to 69. I was wondering if anyone know something about it. it' really strange because before that moment it seemd i could spot my max lvl bg +1 each day (73 was max, +1 =74 bg each day), now it's like my spotted number is max level -5

Many thx in advance

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2017, 03:0111/02/17
Nov 2, 2017, 03:04(edited)
09/30/15

first of all thx for ur attention;

as far as i remember i didn't do a big amount of top lvl bgs in a raw in one day, sometimes i did 3 top level and, as u say, 2 new bgs appeared each time, but next day i could see my maximum number of spotted bgs was increased and remained the same; that happened till i hit that lvl 73 top one, thus making appear 2 new lvl 74 and decreasing my max spotted number by what i can see 5.

a simple question: what should be the correct/normal amount of bgs spotted?

waiting for anyone having info about this

Thanks again
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 2, 2017, 05:4111/02/17
Nov 2, 2017, 05:43(edited)
10/04/13

djmoody said:

Yes  - they messed this up an update or two ago.

It's because when you kill a top level BG x2 BG's appear an off and a def one appear. So it possible to build a huge number of BG's over the normal limit. And btw you won't respawn any new BG's daily until you get your number of BG's down to the normal limit. Depending on how many top level BG's you kill before realise this can have can have quite a negative impact on your game (stuck with a precesion of high level BG's only for instance).

It's just one of many Plarium fails. Simple pride should have stopped that kind of glitch making it to the production servers but the employees don't have any pride in themselves, or interest in the game. It's not that surprising giving the senior management had no interest in the games bar how to rinse the maximum money out of them in the shortest time period. Management set the tone set the tone right.

I think that's been in the game for like a year, pretty sure it's not new.  It's also probably not a glitch but a design choice, as the only way to prevent it would be either making you kill off another bg before you can get the next level to keep your bg under the max, or making a bg disappear each time you go up a level to keep your total under the max.  Neither of these options is very good, so instead they just let you build up more bgs if you keep hitting your top level.  

They should probably put some kind of warning in the game though to tell people that it might be a bad idea to push their top bg level too high.  
Nov 2, 2017, 11:2411/02/17
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

I think that's been in the game for like a year, pretty sure it's not new.  It's also probably not a glitch but a design choice, as the only way to prevent it would be either making you kill off another bg before you can get the next level to keep your bg under the max, or making a bg disappear each time you go up a level to keep your total under the max.  Neither of these options is very good, so instead they just let you build up more bgs if you keep hitting your top level.  

They should probably put some kind of warning in the game though to tell people that it might be a bad idea to push their top bg level too high.  

yep, this happens since they changed the max number of bgs you had. from those days you had 12 red bgs and 12 green bgs. if im not wrong its more or less almost one year, maybe since they changed the yellowing method. not sure at all.

Regards
Nov 2, 2017, 16:0011/02/17
Nov 2, 2017, 16:01(edited)
09/30/15
ok, then what is the "normal" number of bg spotted now? and is it related to the highest bg?
Nov 2, 2017, 16:3211/02/17
Nov 8, 2017, 11:02(edited)
12/13/14

K Bab One said:

ok, then what is the "normal" number of bg spotted now? and is it related to the highest bg?

Normal is 60, plus any unlocked Saga Quests

In a perfect world, completed bg should only be replaced with new ones of similar level

but this has been bugged for weeks, even for players who never hit their Rune BGs

On one server I kept my top bg at level 22, but now find I have 87 bg to hit lol

Edited by CM. Trolling is not allowed by Forum rules, please avoid breaking them or your account will be banned.

Nov 3, 2017, 00:2011/03/17
11/04/15

Can anyone beat 96 bg?

http://prntscr.com/h5iwkx

This is from Farwols and my highest bg has been level 12 for months - I never hit them on this server

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 3, 2017, 02:5711/03/17
10/04/13
toggit said:

Can anyone beat 96 bg?

http://prntscr.com/h5iwkx

This is from Farwols and my highest bg has been level 12 for months - I never hit them on this server

I think most of us could beat 96 level 12 bgs :P
Nov 4, 2017, 16:4611/04/17
09/30/15
there is something wrong then - what's ur player level, ur eagle nest level?
Nov 5, 2017, 23:2711/05/17
12/13/14

K Bab One said:

there is something wrong then - what's ur player level, ur eagle nest level?

Player level and eagles nest level have no effect on the total number of bg, which should normally be 58 plus 2 rune bg

There is something wrong, but we are used to these bugs by now haha
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.