Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 11, 2017, 02:5011/11/17
Nov 11, 2017, 02:50(edited)
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

level 25.  I doubt these guys have 3 billion offensive hammers roaming about. 

Well if they're admins they might be able to just press a button and give themselves a million dragons :P
and how does that compare to what actually happens in game? 
Somebody just whips out their credit card and buys a ton of troops.  I suppose it's a bit different, but the end result is about the same.  
Nov 11, 2017, 09:3311/11/17
03/01/15

Gadheras said:

You can launch an attack at majority of the players in the game, and boost and land almost instant, and hardly anyone got defence out in the open. Of course it get followed by angry mails about they havent done anything to you, and  you should attack inactive castles for resources... GREAT!

Oh, you mean I'm supposed to send an angry letter when someone fireballs or raids me?  Silly me, I thought this was a war game.  Guess I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Does Plarium have a Thank You template to send to people who fireball?  Perhaps it should go something like this:

Dear "attacker's name here",

Thank you so much for that lovely fireball.  Depending on when you purchased it, that may have cost you nearly as much as buying flowers.  I shall cherish the battle report always as a token of your affection.  While I do not want to seem ungrateful for your lovely gift, perhaps next time you can just send me the money instead?  =)

Nov 11, 2017, 11:2911/11/17
07/25/15
Red said:

Gadheras said:

You can launch an attack at majority of the players in the game, and boost and land almost instant, and hardly anyone got defence out in the open. Of course it get followed by angry mails about they havent done anything to you, and  you should attack inactive castles for resources... GREAT!

Oh, you mean I'm supposed to send an angry letter when someone fireballs or raids me?  Silly me, I thought this was a war game.  Guess I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Does Plarium have a Thank You template to send to people who fireball?  Perhaps it should go something like this:

Dear "attacker's name here",

Thank you so much for that lovely fireball.  Depending on when you purchased it, that may have cost you nearly as much as buying flowers.  I shall cherish the battle report always as a token of your affection.  While I do not want to seem ungrateful for your lovely gift, perhaps next time you can just send me the money instead?  =)

I usually tell people "thank you for the free burger" but the cost is about the same :p
Nov 12, 2017, 01:0511/12/17
02/22/15
I'd start by actually checking for sapphire BOTS. JMO. We are told this already done but I have my doubts. Secondly check the troops amounts & abilities vs $$ spent. I'm willing to bet the don't match up again JMO
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 12, 2017, 06:2211/12/17
10/04/13
SkylarMorrowind said:

I'd start by actually checking for sapphire BOTS. JMO. We are told this already done but I have my doubts. Secondly check the troops amounts & abilities vs $$ spent. I'm willing to bet the don't match up again JMO
What is a sapphire bot?
Nov 14, 2017, 10:0411/14/17
02/29/16
IronApex Turok said:

level 25.  I doubt these guys have 3 billion offensive hammers roaming about. 

Beacons are not the only feature present in the game :) Sergey needed this account on the server to test the work of the other features. Not everything is concentrated around Beacons.
Nov 14, 2017, 10:0511/14/17
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Could we please get a transcript of that meeting? :p

The suggestion accepted by devs during the meeting are posted here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/27723_forwarded-for-further-consideration-3/

To be honest that thread is as interesting as a fart in a glass of water.... The actual meeting in itself been much more interesting.
The results of the meeting are posted in this thread and in the thread with the declined suggestions. So, it's the actual meeting notes ;)
Nov 15, 2017, 01:4211/15/17
08/03/14

that thread is infrequently updated

accepted suggestions are against what folks are asking for, as seen in the comments on that thread. 

and i see suggestions accepted in May of last year that have yet to be implemented. 

stick and carrot routine if you ask me. 

Nov 15, 2017, 09:4711/15/17
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

that thread is infrequently updated

accepted suggestions are against what folks are asking for, as seen in the comments on that thread. 

and i see suggestions accepted in May of last year that have yet to be implemented. 

stick and carrot routine if you ask me. 

This thread is updated after each meeting with devs on suggestions :)

If the suggestion is forwarded for consideration, it doesn't mean it will be implemented at once. It means that devs didn't decline this suggestion and will think on how it can be added to the game and when.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.