All Categories

Oberon holding a beacon?

Oberon holding a beacon?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 23, 2017, 00:5110/23/17
08/03/14
thats a bot with no sentry?  u cant remember waht building it is, but if you dont build it, it doesnt show your coords. 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 23, 2017, 09:3910/23/17
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

thats a bot with no sentry?  u cant remember waht building it is, but if you dont build it, it doesnt show your coords. 
Yep that sounds right, probably just a low level player though idk why the bots would be trying to hold beacons like that lol.  
Oct 23, 2017, 11:3710/23/17
02/29/16

Hello.

The players don't have cords till they build House of Scrolls.
Oct 24, 2017, 00:3310/24/17
08/03/14
makes sense.... bots dont need scrolls. 
Oct 24, 2017, 00:5210/24/17
11/04/15

IronApex Turok said:

makes sense.... bots dont need scrolls. 

makes no sense at all

First, the bot would need to be member of a league and no league flag is shown

second. players with no house o' scrolls cannot visit the map, build units, nor attack anything

Balur has taken Oberon hostage LOL
Oct 24, 2017, 09:4410/24/17
02/29/16

Stryker said:

http://prntscr.com/h0l157

It also could be synchronization/lagging issue. 

Have you tried to check the Report after clearing browser cache?

Oct 24, 2017, 16:2710/24/17
Oct 24, 2017, 16:28(edited)
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Stryker said:

Game changer?

Now the coiners can buy attacks, and plarium are powerless to prevent it

[16:03] Master: NEW WEBSITE AND NEW SERVICES!

We have just launched our updated site with more offers than ever before. In addition to our great line-up of services, we now also offer “Attack on demand” service!

Current special: Order 50 friends for your Pirates Den rewards, and get thousands of defense units to defend your polis FREE.

We also offer sketches, Defense reinforcements, Attack for XP/PVP, Resources, and more!

Check us out today at xxxxxxxxxxx

With questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at  xxxxxxxxxx

Oct 24, 2017, 19:2510/24/17
08/03/14
toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Stryker said:

Game changer?

We have just launched our updated site with more offers than ever before. In addition to our great line-up of services, we now also offer “Attack on demand” service!

Current special: Order 50 friends for your Pirates Den rewards, and get thousands of defense units to defend your polis FREE.

We also offer sketches, Defense reinforcements, Attack for XP/PVP, Resources, and more!

welcome to the new reality of plarium.   where all the ingame power resides in the hands of a rogue hacker. and plarium hasnt been able to stop her in 2 years. 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 24, 2017, 22:0210/24/17
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Stryker said:

Game changer?

welcome to the new reality of plarium.   where all the ingame power resides in the hands of a rogue hacker. and plarium hasnt been able to stop her in 2 years. 
Eh the bot services are so over priced it doesn't actually affect the game that much.  Just don't make the bots angry lol.  
Oct 25, 2017, 08:0510/25/17
03/01/15

BiohazarD said:

Eh the bot services are so over priced it doesn't actually affect the game that much.  Just don't make the bots angry lol.  

How does one make a bot angry?  I'm pretty sure the scripts that run them aren't capable of emotion.  It may be possible to anger Master, but thus far, I haven't seen any indication normal in game actions players do against the bots every day bother Master in the slightest.  

I would think that people must be paying for Master's services; if it wasn't profitable, Master would have moved on to other money making opportunities.  

Just out of curiosity, why are folk referring to Master as a hacker?  Botting requires scripting, but it isn't breaking/altering the game's code.  Is Master actually doing hacking/cracking, such as finding ways to gain unauthorized access to player accounts or to server resources that should be offlimits to players?
Oct 25, 2017, 09:1610/25/17
02/29/16

Hello.

The final reply regarding Master's account was given already: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/75529_master-and-helper/?post=395882

He doesn't hack or crack accounts of other players, he creates bot accounts and offers a different kind of services. 

Accepting these Offers is not allowed by our policy. After the automatic check on the servers, not only Master's accounts get banned, but the accounts of the players who used his Offers are banned as well.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 25, 2017, 18:4110/25/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Accepting these Offers is not allowed by our policy. After the automatic check on the servers, not only Master's accounts get banned, but the accounts of the players who used his Offers are banned as well.

Very useful.I am not sure I have ever seen this made clear before (if it was I missed it).

It is exactly as I would expect and for a number of reasons the right answer in my opinion.

I wasn't aware of this either, it's good to hear that the players who use his services are banned as well and not just the bots themselves, which can be replaced almost instantly from the thousands that are always building.  
Oct 25, 2017, 20:4910/25/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

The final reply regarding Master's account was given already: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/75529_master-and-helper/?post=395882

He doesn't hack or crack accounts of other players, he creates bot accounts and offers a different kind of services. 

Can those castle be named in game in a way of a "name and shame" by Plarium so we can actually see the result of this, other than just take it by face value? It would also make other players think twice before doing business with master and friends.
Oct 26, 2017, 06:5910/26/17
03/01/15
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Can those castle be named in game in a way of a "name and shame" by Plarium so we can actually see the result of this, other than just take it by face value? It would also make other players think twice before doing business with master and friends.
Something as simple as making the player name "User Banned", similar to the User Deleted castles would make it obvious rules were being enforced.
Oct 26, 2017, 08:0210/26/17
Oct 26, 2017, 08:03(edited)
02/29/16

Red said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Something as simple as making the player name "User Banned", similar to the User Deleted castles would make it obvious rules were being enforced.

Hello.

This information can't be published or announced as it will break our Privacy Policy.

Oct 26, 2017, 08:2310/26/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Red said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Hello.

This information can't be published or announced as it will break our Privacy Policy.

Why? I play other online multiplayer and mmo's where if I try interact, send mail etc, to an account that is banned, I get a notice about it. So what is so private about it in Stormfall? Someone broke the rules, got banned, so what? If players notice players actually get banned, they would be less inclined to break rules. Take Plariums word as face value doesn't even bring a chill to people. No disrespect or anything, but that is just how the community feel about how things are.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 26, 2017, 09:1110/26/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Red said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Hello.

Why? I play other online multiplayer and mmo's where if I try interact, send mail etc, to an account that is banned, I get a notice about it. So what is so private about it in Stormfall? Someone broke the rules, got banned, so what? If players notice players actually get banned, they would be less inclined to break rules. Take Plariums word as face value doesn't even bring a chill to people. No disrespect or anything, but that is just how the community feel about how things are.
What a company is allowed to do depends at least partially on the country where that company is based.  Some countries may have stricter rules than others regarding privacy and what information a company is allowed to share without the customer's permission.  I don't know if that's the case here or not.  
Oct 26, 2017, 10:4610/26/17
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Hello.

What a company is allowed to do depends at least partially on the country where that company is based.  Some countries may have stricter rules than others regarding privacy and what information a company is allowed to share without the customer's permission.  I don't know if that's the case here or not.  

No one can identify a person with name, address, email, phone whatever, by his/her castle in the game. if the average player spot a castle labeled as banned or whatever, they will just shrug and think another idiot that got banned. True, some players know each other more than others, and if someone in your league get banned, you are likely to get to know that fast due to social media, teamspeak, guild forums and so forth. 

Take a game such as h1z1, or well "just survive" as its called now. I remember, when I did play that way back, you had players get banned and trolled by the dev team. Some of those players went onto steam, and complained about be banned, plead innocence etc, and even then got trolled even harder by the h1z1 crew. 

I think its just unwillingness of Plariums part tbh. Maybe it require 5 extra calories to make happen.

Oct 26, 2017, 13:1310/26/17
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Putin's account was hacked by the Master after he refused to pay for 4 million defense (nomads) sent to his castle

Plarium have full details of this hack and even repaid the lost sapphires and units

Check your records
Oct 26, 2017, 13:1910/26/17
07/25/15
Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Putin's account was hacked by the Master after he refused to pay for 4 million defense (nomads) sent to his castle

Plarium have full details of this hack and even repaid the lost sapphires and units

Check your records
lol? Just earlier it was posted that Plarium will ban any master accounts, and other accounts that made use of services from master. And now you say Plarium did reinburse an account that made good of master? Yeah well, Plarium losing more face value. Ban that putin fellow already.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.