All Categories

Mighty Development pack and others

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 17, 2017, 03:5310/17/17
01/26/15

Mighty development pack 50% sale 8910 free sapphires, 6398% extra , total value bonus items 95014 $9.95 http://prntscr.com/gyc42z

Mighty development pack 50% sale exact same pack but 5943% extra,total value bonus items 87514 http://prntscr.com/gyc48r

Mighty development pack 80% sale 5851%extra, why would an 80% sale have less extra than a 50% sale of same type of pack http://prntscr.com/gyc5k0  The numbers dont seem to add up. Does anyone know why such differences for same pack

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 17, 2017, 05:5710/17/17
10/04/13
RascalRat03 said:

Mighty development pack 50% sale 8910 free sapphires, 6398% extra , total value bonus items 95014 $9.95 http://prntscr.com/gyc42z

Mighty development pack 50% sale exact same pack but 5943% extra,total value bonus items 87514 http://prntscr.com/gyc48r

Mighty development pack 80% sale 5851%extra, why would an 80% sale have less extra than a 50% sale of same type of pack http://prntscr.com/gyc5k0  The numbers dont seem to add up. Does anyone know why such differences for same pack

No one understands Plarium's package generator works or why it does what it does. 
Oct 17, 2017, 17:2210/17/17
12/18/14
i think they base it on the spending habits of players so if you have recently spent money and have higher costing offers then the % discount offers are not as good either
Oct 17, 2017, 19:4910/17/17
Oct 17, 2017, 19:56(edited)
12/13/14

Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

Oct 17, 2017, 20:1410/17/17
07/25/15
Snowgoon said:

Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

Plarium claim it appear when you go "idle". Funny right?
Oct 18, 2017, 00:3410/18/17
12/18/14
Snowgoon said:

yes often at the worst times as well as the pop ups that we can upgrade experience on units when you are in the middle of playing and recalling a siege - and the ones that alert you a mara quest is completed that also happens while you are actually doing something in game
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 18, 2017, 03:2710/18/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Snowgoon said:

yes often at the worst times as well as the pop ups that we can upgrade experience on units when you are in the middle of playing and recalling a siege - and the ones that alert you a mara quest is completed that also happens while you are actually doing something in game
Yeah I've noticed that one before.  You're sitting on the recall screen ready to pull your units as soon as they hit, but then the hit gets you enough xp to level something up and you get a pop up box, which adds a few seconds to your recall time and could potentially get your troops killed.  
Oct 18, 2017, 09:1810/18/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Snowgoon said:

Yeah I've noticed that one before.  You're sitting on the recall screen ready to pull your units as soon as they hit, but then the hit gets you enough xp to level something up and you get a pop up box, which adds a few seconds to your recall time and could potentially get your troops killed.  
Would be much better if you just got a "event notificiation" you could open at own leisure.
Oct 18, 2017, 11:0410/18/17
02/29/16

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Snowgoon said:

Hello.

The feedback regarding pop-ups with Offers was already forwarded to devs. They said that they'll think about it, but I don't have any guarantee that it will be removed.

Invite friends pop-ups appear only when the game goes idle.

Devs plan to remove pop-up about Units upgrade in the next update. As for the Mar'eth Quests completing pop-up, devs don't plan to remove it for now as it requires significant changes in the code of the feature and they have tasks with the higher priority at the moment.

Oct 27, 2017, 22:2810/27/17
11/27/14

Now I have this:

http://prntscr.com/h2xm9v

If I buy now ...next time it will give me 24$ offers :(

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 27, 2017, 22:5510/27/17
10/04/13
Lord Mark said:

Now I have this:

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

How do you know it will give you the $24 offer if you buy that one?
Oct 28, 2017, 15:5610/28/17
Oct 28, 2017, 18:49(edited)
11/27/14

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Now I have this:

It happned few times ...

And when the mighty development pack came in ...it was to expensive

For exemple: now I have 13k saphire / 9$ ...then 16k saphire / 24$

Oct 30, 2017, 11:2510/30/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Now I have this:

It happned few times ...

Hello, Lord Mark.

It's always your choice whether accept this or that Offer or not.

You know that they're changing, and if you don't like the current one, you're welcome to wait for the next Offer.
Oct 31, 2017, 01:5510/31/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Now I have this:

It happned few times ...

Hello, Lord Mark.

You know that they're changing, and if you don't like the current one, you're welcome to wait for the next Offer.

Yes my Lady but it will be nice to do the next thing : Double the price...double the number of saphires 

Oct 31, 2017, 09:1010/31/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Now I have this:

It happned few times ...

Hello, Lord Mark.

Yes my Lady but it will be nice to do the next thing : Double the price...double the number of saphires 

I agree it would be nice. Everyone likes Sapphires, but what you get in Offers and their prize is not something I can influence on.

Everything that can be done is wait for the Offer that you like more and that it more suitable for you :(

Nov 7, 2017, 10:0111/07/17
03/01/15

Alina Phoenix said:

I agree it would be nice. Everyone likes Sapphires, but what you get in Offers and their prize is not something I can influence on.

Everything that can be done is wait for the Offer that you like more and that it more suitable for you :(

If you want a specific pack at a certain price, get to that price bracket and wait.  The offer will eventually come.  If you wait long enough, prices will drop again, but buying something will bump it back up.  

I wouldn't advocate spending on this game.  To me, its not worth it.  Here is my reasoning.  Spending should be something you do to enhance your enjoyment of the game.  Spending should not feel mandatory.  Spending should not eclipse skill or knowledge of game mechanics.  This game has reached the point where it feels more like wallet wars than a game.  To me, that's not fun anymore, just exploitation.  I stick around for the community; the handful of friends and acquaintances who make the game fun enough for me to bother showing up.  If I spend, it will do nothing to enhance that part of the game which I still find fun.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.