Mighty Development pack and others

15 Replies
RascalRat03
17 October, 2017, 3:53 AM UTC

Mighty development pack 50% sale 8910 free sapphires, 6398% extra , total value bonus items 95014 $9.95 http://prntscr.com/gyc42z

Mighty development pack 50% sale exact same pack but 5943% extra,total value bonus items 87514 http://prntscr.com/gyc48r

Mighty development pack 80% sale 5851%extra, why would an 80% sale have less extra than a 50% sale of same type of pack http://prntscr.com/gyc5k0  The numbers dont seem to add up. Does anyone know why such differences for same pack

UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
17 October, 2017, 5:57 AM UTC
RascalRat03 said:

Mighty development pack 50% sale 8910 free sapphires, 6398% extra , total value bonus items 95014 $9.95 http://prntscr.com/gyc42z

Mighty development pack 50% sale exact same pack but 5943% extra,total value bonus items 87514 http://prntscr.com/gyc48r

Mighty development pack 80% sale 5851%extra, why would an 80% sale have less extra than a 50% sale of same type of pack http://prntscr.com/gyc5k0  The numbers dont seem to add up. Does anyone know why such differences for same pack

No one understands Plarium's package generator works or why it does what it does. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1
Jezebel
17 October, 2017, 5:22 PM UTC
i think they base it on the spending habits of players so if you have recently spent money and have higher costing offers then the % discount offers are not as good either
UTC +0:00
0
Snowgoon
17 October, 2017, 7:49 PM UTC

Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1
Gadheras
17 October, 2017, 8:14 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

Plarium claim it appear when you go "idle". Funny right?
UTC +2:00
2
Jezebel
18 October, 2017, 12:34 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

yes often at the worst times as well as the pop ups that we can upgrade experience on units when you are in the middle of playing and recalling a siege - and the ones that alert you a mara quest is completed that also happens while you are actually doing something in game
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
18 October, 2017, 3:27 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Snowgoon said:

Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

yes often at the worst times as well as the pop ups that we can upgrade experience on units when you are in the middle of playing and recalling a siege - and the ones that alert you a mara quest is completed that also happens while you are actually doing something in game
Yeah I've noticed that one before.  You're sitting on the recall screen ready to pull your units as soon as they hit, but then the hit gets you enough xp to level something up and you get a pop up box, which adds a few seconds to your recall time and could potentially get your troops killed.  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1
Gadheras
18 October, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Snowgoon said:

Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

yes often at the worst times as well as the pop ups that we can upgrade experience on units when you are in the middle of playing and recalling a siege - and the ones that alert you a mara quest is completed that also happens while you are actually doing something in game
Yeah I've noticed that one before.  You're sitting on the recall screen ready to pull your units as soon as they hit, but then the hit gets you enough xp to level something up and you get a pop up box, which adds a few seconds to your recall time and could potentially get your troops killed.  
Would be much better if you just got a "event notificiation" you could open at own leisure.
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
18 October, 2017, 11:04 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Jezebel said:


Snowgoon said:


Does anyone else object to these pop-ups randomly appearing mid-game? Rascal's first screenshot is obviously mid-game while viewing the Imperial Map

Has this replaced the Add Friends popup as the most annoying thing on these games? Plarium begging for money every 3 minutes?

It happened to me while sending units to a bg, resulting in sending offense to a green bg, but I was able to cancel within 50 seconds so disaster was narrowly averted this time .... but what happens next time?

yes often at the worst times as well as the pop ups that we can upgrade experience on units when you are in the middle of playing and recalling a siege - and the ones that alert you a mara quest is completed that also happens while you are actually doing something in game
Yeah I've noticed that one before.  You're sitting on the recall screen ready to pull your units as soon as they hit, but then the hit gets you enough xp to level something up and you get a pop up box, which adds a few seconds to your recall time and could potentially get your troops killed.  

Hello.

The feedback regarding pop-ups with Offers was already forwarded to devs. They said that they'll think about it, but I don't have any guarantee that it will be removed.

Invite friends pop-ups appear only when the game goes idle.

Devs plan to remove pop-up about Units upgrade in the next update. As for the Mar'eth Quests completing pop-up, devs don't plan to remove it for now as it requires significant changes in the code of the feature and they have tasks with the higher priority at the moment.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Lord Mark
27 October, 2017, 10:28 PM UTC

Now I have this:

http://prntscr.com/h2xm9v


If I buy now ...next time it will give me 24$ offers :(

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
27 October, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

Now I have this:

http://prntscr.com/h2xm9v


If I buy now ...next time it will give me 24$ offers :(

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

How do you know it will give you the $24 offer if you buy that one?
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
Lord Mark
28 October, 2017, 3:56 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Lord Mark said:


Now I have this:

http://prntscr.com/h2xm9v


If I buy now ...next time it will give me 24$ offers :(

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

How do you know it will give you the $24 offer if you buy that one?

It happned few times ...

And when the mighty development pack came in ...it was to expensive

For exemple: now I have 13k saphire / 9$ ...then 16k saphire / 24$


UTC +0:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
30 October, 2017, 11:25 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:


BiohazarD said:


Lord Mark said:


Now I have this:

http://prntscr.com/h2xm9v


If I buy now ...next time it will give me 24$ offers :(

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

How do you know it will give you the $24 offer if you buy that one?

It happned few times ...

And when the mighty development pack came in ...it was to expensive

For exemple: now I have 13k saphire / 9$ ...then 16k saphire / 24$


Hello, Lord Mark.

It's always your choice whether accept this or that Offer or not.

You know that they're changing, and if you don't like the current one, you're welcome to wait for the next Offer.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Lord Mark
31 October, 2017, 1:55 AM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:


Lord Mark said:


BiohazarD said:


Lord Mark said:


Now I have this:

http://prntscr.com/h2xm9v


If I buy now ...next time it will give me 24$ offers :(

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

How do you know it will give you the $24 offer if you buy that one?

It happned few times ...

And when the mighty development pack came in ...it was to expensive

For exemple: now I have 13k saphire / 9$ ...then 16k saphire / 24$


Hello, Lord Mark.

It's always your choice whether accept this or that Offer or not.

You know that they're changing, and if you don't like the current one, you're welcome to wait for the next Offer.

Yes my Lady but it will be nice to do the next thing : Double the price...double the number of saphires 

UTC +0:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 October, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Lord Mark said:


BiohazarD said:


Lord Mark said:


Now I have this:

http://prntscr.com/h2xm9v


If I buy now ...next time it will give me 24$ offers :(

two months ago i have purcesed 7 x 9$ in a row....but now ...if I buy 1 time...it will make it 24$

How do you know it will give you the $24 offer if you buy that one?

It happned few times ...

And when the mighty development pack came in ...it was to expensive

For exemple: now I have 13k saphire / 9$ ...then 16k saphire / 24$


Hello, Lord Mark.

It's always your choice whether accept this or that Offer or not.

You know that they're changing, and if you don't like the current one, you're welcome to wait for the next Offer.

Yes my Lady but it will be nice to do the next thing : Double the price...double the number of saphires 

I agree it would be nice. Everyone likes Sapphires, but what you get in Offers and their prize is not something I can influence on.

Everything that can be done is wait for the Offer that you like more and that it more suitable for you :(

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Red
7 November, 2017, 10:01 AM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

 

I agree it would be nice. Everyone likes Sapphires, but what you get in Offers and their prize is not something I can influence on.

Everything that can be done is wait for the Offer that you like more and that it more suitable for you :(

If you want a specific pack at a certain price, get to that price bracket and wait.  The offer will eventually come.  If you wait long enough, prices will drop again, but buying something will bump it back up.  

I wouldn't advocate spending on this game.  To me, its not worth it.  Here is my reasoning.  Spending should be something you do to enhance your enjoyment of the game.  Spending should not feel mandatory.  Spending should not eclipse skill or knowledge of game mechanics.  This game has reached the point where it feels more like wallet wars than a game.  To me, that's not fun anymore, just exploitation.  I stick around for the community; the handful of friends and acquaintances who make the game fun enough for me to bother showing up.  If I spend, it will do nothing to enhance that part of the game which I still find fun.  
UTC +0:00
0
1757518 users registered; 45922 topics; 279758 posts; our newest member:ahab