Soul stone inventory

Soul stone inventory

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 29, 2018, 09:5103/29/18
02/29/16

Hello. 

Yesterday we had a meeting with the developers and I forwarded the feedback that some players lack Soulstones while others have too many of them.

They will think to what Rewards Soulstones can be added so that players could get them easier. And for those who have too much of them, they will add new Items that you will be able to get for Soulstones.

Apr 5, 2018, 06:1004/05/18
08/21/14
Thanks, Alina.
Apr 5, 2018, 14:0404/05/18
02/29/16
Aegon Targaryen said:

Thanks, Alina.
You're welcome :)
Jun 2, 2018, 20:1606/02/18
10/29/15
Top notch.  Excellent ideas.
Oct 22, 2018, 13:1710/22/18
Oct 22, 2018, 13:18(edited)
02/22/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello. 

Yesterday we had a meeting with the developers and I forwarded the feedback that some players lack Soulstones while others have too many of them.

They will think to what Rewards Soulstones can be added so that players could get them easier. And for those who have too much of them, they will add new Items that you will be able to get for Soulstones.

Now that soulstones are needed to build the New Stoneheart units the game is very short of them Why not add them into the Stoneheart Bg rewards? Also the build Cue really is (shall we say Bad rather that what I'm  really Thinking) give them their own build cues for each unit being the cost values and Build times are extremely different for each 

Oct 25, 2018, 11:0210/25/18
02/29/16

Wesley Pringle said:

Now that soulstones are needed to build the New Stoneheart units the game is very short of them Why not add them into the Stoneheart Bg rewards? Also the build Cue really is (shall we say Bad rather that what I'm  really Thinking) give them their own build cues for each unit being the cost values and Build times are extremely different for each 

Hello!

Soulstones are already available in Safa Stoneheart BGs: https://www.screencast.com/t/kLfhhspt

Also, devs said they will check in what Tournaments they can increase their number in the Reward.

As for Building Queues, do you mean Units training queue? 

Oct 25, 2018, 12:2610/25/18
Oct 25, 2018, 12:38(edited)
02/22/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Wesley Pringle said:

Hello!

Soulstones are already available in Safa Stoneheart BGs: https://www.screencast.com/t/kLfhhspt

Also, devs said they will check in what Tournaments they can increase their number in the Reward.

As for Building Queues, do you mean Units training queue? 

Soulstones are critically Lacking in the Game Even the event now give only 60 soulstones maximum ! I can use twice that amount trying to build Stoneheart units every Day  Time for plarium to stop squeezing us and put in Soulstone Mine in the stoneheart Castles !!  Soulstone/Adamimate stone unit building cues the units on top of each other makes it so only one type of stoneheart unit can be trained at a time.  

as it stands  when I learn Living Armor  I may need to wait over a month before one gets built as My build cue is already more than 22 days long !

Oct 25, 2018, 21:5910/25/18
08/21/14

Don't worry.  At current soulstone income rates, it won't be that long before you run into the same problem that most of the remaining players have:  The inability to keep even that 1 oven cooking 24/7.

Oct 30, 2018, 15:5410/30/18
02/29/16

I've received a reply from devs regarding the additional queues for Stoneheart Units: they will solve the issue with lack of Soulstones first.

They plan to increase the number of Tournaments where you can receive them as a reward and add them as a reward to the new features that will be added to the game.

Then, they can consider adding several queues for the Stoneheart Units' training.
Nov 15, 2018, 12:3011/15/18
02/22/16
Alina Phoenix said:

I've received a reply from devs regarding the additional queues for Stoneheart Units: they will solve the issue with lack of Soulstones first.

They plan to increase the number of Tournaments where you can receive them as a reward and add them as a reward to the new features that will be added to the game.

Then, they can consider adding several queues for the Stoneheart Units' training.
There Is still not enough Soulstones  and I don't see how adding even triple the amount of soulstones will be enough  !!  Soulstone mines  are the only Viable answer 
Nov 16, 2018, 13:1711/16/18
02/21/16
Wesley Pringle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

There Is still not enough Soulstones  and I don't see how adding even triple the amount of soulstones will be enough  !!  Soulstone mines  are the only Viable answer 
You say it But still nothing has been done !!  and now the game seems to be Screwing  people on stone Heart BGs Not giving back units and only killing them  Disgraceful!!!
Nov 22, 2018, 13:1411/22/18
02/29/16

Carol Aileen said:

Wesley Pringle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

You say it But still nothing has been done !!  and now the game seems to be Screwing  people on stone Heart BGs Not giving back units and only killing them  Disgraceful!!!

Your reward from BGs and Soul stones are not related to each other in any way.

BGs always have been kind of a mystery for players because it's hard to understand how they really work.

As for Soulstones, increasing their number in the rewards is not a fast process as it requires changes to the Tournaments' balance. 

Still, the process is going and you will see the positive changes here soon.
Nov 28, 2018, 16:4011/28/18
02/22/16
Maybe the developers Can dust off the original program that they used when they first brought soulstones into the Game ! When it gave them a lot more  frequently!