Soul stone inventory

4 Replies
bhagya_anne
17 October, 2017, 3:37 AM UTC

Would it be possible to introduce new items to the soul stone category?  Some players have finished with the skull runes and many of the items are useless.

Items such as sketches, medals, gateway of precision,  crystal coffers, 100 pack moonstones or large extraction celestial wands.  Another idea would be to have the ability to revive fallen warriors from the infirmary.  The idea is to have more options than what is currently being offered  
UTC +7:00
isacescu_bogdan
17 October, 2017, 8:21 AM UTC

bhagya_anne said:

Would it be possible to introduce new items to the soul stone category?  Some players have finished with the skull runes and many of the items are useless.

Items such as sketches, medals, gateway of precision,  crystal coffers, 100 pack moonstones or large extraction celestial wands.  Another idea would be to have the ability to revive fallen warriors from the infirmary.  The idea is to have more options than what is currently being offered  

Hi!

I moved this post to Suggestions thread...

Best regards!

Bogdan
Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 9:09 AM UTC

Hello.

You can also use Soulstones for getting Scrolls required for discovering some Lost Arts.

Moreover, the items you can get for Soulstones on the Black market are not useless. Many of them give you good bonuses, like Enhancers, Caravans capacity, Auto Unit hiders.

Also, in the future, if you have any suggestions, please post them in this thread.

Community Manager
MENTAL
19 October, 2017, 10:40 PM UTC

Those soulstone can only be used to buy a 4 hr auto catacomb if you do not have any other auto catacomb item in storage if I remember correctly, so I have a huge pile of soulstones no 4 hour catacomb item and I don't want to waste an 8hr item but you will not let me buy the 4hr item. You do not get to buy scrolls once completed, caravan capacity and contacts bought with soulstone also have limits of use being 10, Now What? 

I have 25% food reduction which are useless, only 50% items can bring me above negative food but no way to combine the 25% items to make a 50% item so all the time and work I have done to achieve these rewards is for not.

You sapphire package have the ability to recognize if I have a sage or craftsman and are removed from my offer, why not do the same for tournaments or at the very least setup the levels for the rewards to give us an option for two 25% item or single 50% item. The more we grow the less we can use so we are no longer incentivized with rewards that can be used but penalized as others still get to use the rewards that just sit in storage. the offers include crystal coffers but mine are all at level 12 so when I see those in the package with no alternate I am less likely to consider a package since a lot of the items will be wasted, do not penalize players for growing. Why doesn't the gold and iron reduce as our armies increase do they not get paid? They take food and while they no longer desert there is no way we can feed them, we can't upgrade our way out of this, we can't develop more farms or higher levels.
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
24 October, 2017, 11:14 AM UTC

Hello.

I forwarded this suggestion to devs. Will see what they decide 

Community Manager
1754082 users registered; 45563 topics; 279166 posts; our newest member:caochau123