All Categories

Soul stone inventory

Soul stone inventory

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 17, 2017, 03:3710/17/17
07/16/16

Soul stone inventory

Would it be possible to introduce new items to the soul stone category?  Some players have finished with the skull runes and many of the items are useless.

Items such as sketches, medals, gateway of precision,  crystal coffers, 100 pack moonstones or large extraction celestial wands.  Another idea would be to have the ability to revive fallen warriors from the infirmary.  The idea is to have more options than what is currently being offered  
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2017, 08:2110/17/17
08/30/17

bhagya_anne said:

Would it be possible to introduce new items to the soul stone category?  Some players have finished with the skull runes and many of the items are useless.

Items such as sketches, medals, gateway of precision,  crystal coffers, 100 pack moonstones or large extraction celestial wands.  Another idea would be to have the ability to revive fallen warriors from the infirmary.  The idea is to have more options than what is currently being offered  

Hi!

I moved this post to Suggestions thread...

Best regards!

Bogdan
Oct 19, 2017, 09:0910/19/17
02/29/16

Hello.

You can also use Soulstones for getting Scrolls required for discovering some Lost Arts.

Moreover, the items you can get for Soulstones on the Black market are not useless. Many of them give you good bonuses, like Enhancers, Caravans capacity, Auto Unit hiders.

Also, in the future, if you have any suggestions, please post them in this thread.

Oct 19, 2017, 22:4010/19/17
08/01/15

Those soulstone can only be used to buy a 4 hr auto catacomb if you do not have any other auto catacomb item in storage if I remember correctly, so I have a huge pile of soulstones no 4 hour catacomb item and I don't want to waste an 8hr item but you will not let me buy the 4hr item. You do not get to buy scrolls once completed, caravan capacity and contacts bought with soulstone also have limits of use being 10, Now What? 

I have 25% food reduction which are useless, only 50% items can bring me above negative food but no way to combine the 25% items to make a 50% item so all the time and work I have done to achieve these rewards is for not.

You sapphire package have the ability to recognize if I have a sage or craftsman and are removed from my offer, why not do the same for tournaments or at the very least setup the levels for the rewards to give us an option for two 25% item or single 50% item. The more we grow the less we can use so we are no longer incentivized with rewards that can be used but penalized as others still get to use the rewards that just sit in storage. the offers include crystal coffers but mine are all at level 12 so when I see those in the package with no alternate I am less likely to consider a package since a lot of the items will be wasted, do not penalize players for growing. Why doesn't the gold and iron reduce as our armies increase do they not get paid? They take food and while they no longer desert there is no way we can feed them, we can't upgrade our way out of this, we can't develop more farms or higher levels.
Oct 24, 2017, 11:1410/24/17
02/29/16

Hello.

I forwarded this suggestion to devs. Will see what they decide 

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 4, 2017, 04:4512/04/17
10/04/13
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Cool :)  Would be nice to have some extra items available.  
Dec 4, 2017, 14:1712/04/17
02/29/16
BiohazarD said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Absolutely agree ;)
Jan 7, 2018, 13:4501/07/18
04/10/15

Alina Phoenix said:

BiohazarD said:

Absolutely agree ;)

yep, could be nice some occults and beast booster avaiable with soulstones not only buying packs

we are more poor every year passing

:p

Regards

Jan 8, 2018, 18:1801/08/18
11/12/15
Think the limitation on food is the most pressing matter. Is there anything that you can come up with to counter it?...A more permanent solution perhaps rather than buying packs on boosts and consumption reduction packs.
Jan 9, 2018, 12:4201/09/18
02/29/16

Blade said:

Think the limitation on food is the most pressing matter. Is there anything that you can come up with to counter it?...A more permanent solution perhaps rather than buying packs on boosts and consumption reduction packs.

Hello!

Can you please give more details on your post? I don't think at the moment how it's related with the topic discussed in this thread :(
Feb 16, 2018, 03:4902/16/18
06/13/15
It would be nice if we could just get soulstones seems like we get about 1/4 as many as we used too, I doubt I will ever be able to discover my blood arts on Farwols Crown, by the time I had discovered Chimeras on Dark Plains I had got enough soulstones to have discovered all of thee blood arts as well on Farwols I have discovered Chimera and haven't gotten enough soulstones to even discover the second blood art.  Birdy
Feb 16, 2018, 09:4302/16/18
02/29/16

birdybyebye said:

It would be nice if we could just get soulstones seems like we get about 1/4 as many as we used too, I doubt I will ever be able to discover my blood arts on Farwols Crown, by the time I had discovered Chimeras on Dark Plains I had got enough soulstones to have discovered all of thee blood arts as well on Farwols I have discovered Chimera and haven't gotten enough soulstones to even discover the second blood art.  Birdy

Hello :)

Soulstones have been added as a Reward to the Tournaments already :)
Feb 20, 2018, 02:0402/20/18
06/13/15
I know, but the amount is so minuscle that it will be years before I will discover all the blood arts on Farwols, Crown
Feb 20, 2018, 11:3902/20/18
02/29/16
birdybyebye said:

I know, but the amount is so minuscle that it will be years before I will discover all the blood arts on Farwols, Crown
The Arts with the higher Level give higher Bonuses. Correspondingly, you will need some time to collect the Soul Stones and discover them :)
Mar 16, 2018, 20:0703/16/18
Mar 16, 2018, 20:08(edited)
08/21/14

Plarium used to provide soulstones as rewards for BG tournaments.   This was removed.  Now, soulstones can only be obtained via pvp tournaments, though not all PVP tournament will have them.   This was a very bad nerf, IMO.   By the time any new player after the nerf gets enough soulstones for seekers, they're obsolete, along with lost ones, reiters, and priestesses.  With the current difficulty of obtaining soulstones, there is no reason to even get those Lost Arts until everything else soulstones can be used for are no longer needed by the player....and then only for a sense of completion.  Its difficult for any new player to get more than 15-25 soulstones a month.

MariusAdmin
Mar 21, 2018, 10:2503/21/18
09/04/17
Soulstones provide players with access to some of the most powerful Units in the game - this applies to all our games that work along the same mechanics as Stormfall. As such, they are a valuable resource that will only be available in limited supply. As far as I know, that is not going to change in the near future.
Mar 21, 2018, 22:3703/21/18
Mar 21, 2018, 22:41(edited)
08/21/14
Lord Dimitri,

There are 8 units that soulstones are required for.  Only 3 would be considered powerful, and only 1 can be obtained with any real numbers without coining.   Those 3 are succubi, renegades, and undead dragons.   The only unit of the remaining 5 that are not quickly obsolete is the Assassin, which has little value itself once someone has thousands of spies.  It takes either coining, or a serious investment in time to building more than 1 of the 3 big Maranian units into any actual strength in numbers.   If you're coining, you already have easy access to soulstones.  If you're not coining, you have VERY LITTLE access to soulstones as it currently stands.  Soulstones need to be returned to BG tournaments, at least 2-3 of them per month anyway.

MariusAdmin
Mar 22, 2018, 10:0003/22/18
09/04/17
Aegon Targaryen said:

Lord Dimitri,

There are 8 units that soulstones are required for.  Only 3 would be considered powerful, and only 1 can be obtained with any real numbers without coining.   Those 3 are succubi, renegades, and undead dragons.   The only unit of the remaining 5 that are not quickly obsolete is the Assassin, which has little value itself once someone has thousands of spies.  It takes either coining, or a serious investment in time to building more than 1 of the 3 big Maranian units into any actual strength in numbers.   If you're coining, you already have easy access to soulstones.  If you're not coining, you have VERY LITTLE access to soulstones as it currently stands.  Soulstones need to be returned to BG tournaments, at least 2-3 of them per month anyway.

I am not sure how easy the access to Soulstones would be, even those who make many in-game purchases have to invest significant resources to gain them. Though I do understand where you are coming from as well. Unfortunately, I do not think that is going to change at any point soon. The decision was made for numerous reasons and, I suspect, it would take more than just player suggestion to consider changing it back.
Mar 25, 2018, 04:0903/25/18
Mar 25, 2018, 04:11(edited)
08/21/14

If nothing is to be changed on soulstone availability, then perhaps lowering the cost of the first 4 Maranian Arts (Oath of Faith, Dark Rituals, Maelstrom of Souls, and Bloodthirst) could be looked into.   Reducing their scroll cost from 100 to 50, just as the higher Maranian Art scroll costs are, would at least help players gain access to those units before they're obsolete, though I doubt even that will be enough.  15-25 soulstones a month (maybe 25-40 a month for seasoned players on new servers) just isn't enough to get those 4 Maranian Arts before PFs and Huntresses, much less Wyverns. 

Dark PFs make Seekers useless.  Regular PFs, limited Amulets, and higher Maranian Arts also make them useless.

Huntresses have the same affect on Lost Ones.

Reiters could have minor use due to their speed, but limited Amulets, higher Maranian Arts, and severe offensive/defensive imbalances make training them not worth the cost of the reduced soulstone availablity.  They don't even have reduced food consumption.  Dark Nomads are half their cost.

Priestesses are useless the moment a player realizes BGs can easily turn Pikes, Paladins, and Knights into Wyverns.

The limited availability of soulstones make these units even more useless....from a cost-worth perspective.

You may understand this very well, but I'm not sure the devs do.

Mar 27, 2018, 11:0403/27/18
02/29/16

Hello, my Lord!

I agree with Dimitri. Unfortunately, there are no any plans to change the way Soulstones are given in the near future. 

The main reason why they're difficult to obtain is the Bonuses you can receive using them.

Maybe in the future devs will reconsider their decision and add Soulstones to more Tournaments as a Reward.

Mar 28, 2018, 18:4703/28/18
08/21/14

Higher level players and coiners complain about too many soulstones lying around, so the Devs provide more bonuses.  The bonuses are too powerful, so the Devs remove soulstones from the BGs to limit their availability.   Now, some of the Maranian Arts are difficult to obtain at the point in game when they mean something, and others take more than a year, further pushing back the extra 100% caravan bonus as well.  Without sketches, non coiners could really use those caravan bonuses with their raiding.  It shouldn't take 2 years or more to max out a castle to pre-2017 levels.  It will frustrate new players to no end.

I believe the Devs have little ability to access the Big Picture when they change something.  They can't understand and envision ripple affect.

They could have left soulstone availability alone and simply made the costs of the bonuses really high.

or

They could have realized the effect that limiting soulstones would have on both new players and seasoned players with new servers, and then reduced the cost of the Maranian Arts.

Reducing the cost of Maranian Arts will have zero affect on how often a player can obtain the bonuses.  As it appears they're deadset on not changing availability, they need to look into reducing Maranian Art costs.