All Categories

Raiding glitch

Raiding glitch

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 16, 2017, 12:3710/16/17
07/16/16

Raiding glitch

I was wondering if someone can explain the raiding glitch to me.  How can a person get almost 5 million in 5 raid points when the challenge has just begun?

I was explain partially but my understanding of the mechanics of how it worked didn't register.  Can someone explain this?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2017, 12:4410/16/17
04/10/15

Lord Bhagya

its not a glicht. its based on cancelling raids sent the days before the tournament begins and the fact they stuck if you have ur 10 daily raids again

sure any lord can explain better than me as the moment i havent used it and only speak what other people has told me

regards
Oct 16, 2017, 15:0010/16/17
08/03/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Bhagya

its not a glicht. its based on cancelling raids sent the days before the tournament begins and the fact they stuck if you have ur 10 daily raids again

sure any lord can explain better than me as the moment i havent used it and only speak what other people has told me

regards
That would be a glitch sir. 
Oct 16, 2017, 16:2310/16/17
Oct 16, 2017, 16:42(edited)
02/20/17

bhagya_anne said:

I was wondering if someone can explain the raiding glitch to me.  How can a person get almost 5 million in 5 raid points when the challenge has just begun?

I was explain partially but my understanding of the mechanics of how it worked didn't register.  Can someone explain this?

Keep an eye on Rankings

It should be almost impossible to get more than 1.3 million on the first day

http://prntscr.com/gy51oh

or 8.4 million in a complete week

http://prntscr.com/gy54bp

5 million seems insane, shame you could not provide a screenshot
unless you are talking about pvp points from raids?
and if you are talking about League Challenge there should be an Archive in your Embassy > Diplomacy

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 16, 2017, 16:4810/16/17
10/04/13
You can store up more than 10 raids prior to the week starting.  To do this send 10 raids at a friend 24 hours away, then before they hit have the friend activate total protection.  The 10 raids you send are added to your available raids, along with the 9 you'd recovered in the 24 hours the raids were traveling.  This can be repeated multiple times to store up 50+ raids.  I'm not sure how this isn't a glitch, but plarium has said that it isn't.  
Oct 16, 2017, 18:1810/16/17
10/31/14

djmoody said:

So even without really cheating it you could send your Sunday raids out with pikemen included on really long raids to have them hit on Monday morning just after server time 7:00.

Although they were send on Sunday they count towards the current week when they actually hit.

There are several outright cheating / beyond the spirit of the rules manipulations, one of which is to send multiple long raids to a friendly castle (alt or controlled by a friend) and have the castle relocate just before they hit. You get those raids back added to your available raids (i.e. can go above 10). That way you can effectively switch your raid allowance between weeks.

Can someone validate these. 

My findings about these have been that if the raid is sent and a castle move after the first unboosted 50 seconds window. The raid or siege travel with the castle and the time is either reduced or expanded taking considerations of the distance and 24 hrs maximum limit into consideration. 

Even if you boost from 24  hrs to 1 min and the  person relocate his castle the raid still hit. 

However if you send a raid to a castle and he relocate his castle 0-50 seconds after you send the raid the raid travel to the spot where you sent the raid, only to return immediately after it hits with a reports that the castle was relocated. 

These are just my findings. I have 50 units recalls( S2) and have plans to win the next raid rankings so I need these information. 

Oct 16, 2017, 18:3110/16/17
Oct 16, 2017, 18:31(edited)
10/31/14

Stiletto said:

Keep an eye on Rankings

It should be almost impossible to get more than 1.3 million on the first day

http://prntscr.com/gy51oh

or 8.4 million in a complete week

http://prntscr.com/gy54bp

5 million seems insane, shame you could not provide a screenshot
unless you are talking about pvp points from raids?
and if you are talking about League Challenge there should be an Archive in your Embassy > Diplomacy

Its possible on boths counts. Is possible to get 

• 105 raids minimum raids attempts netting 10 500 000 minimum raids points in a week following flag tournaments. Master raiders could raid 16-20 million during that week. 
  • 70 minimum raids attempts netting 7 000 000 minimum raids points in any normal week. Master raiders could raid anything from 8 million to 16 million during that week. 

Biohazard already explain in lame term how it works. But remember its possible to promote a raid attempt or move it by a maximum of 1 week, and not any more.

So is possible to move all 70 raids attempts of this week to the next week, netting you a 140 raids attempts. I have seen one person do these trick and that was a very long time ago. Most current raid master are only able to promote raids from Friday to the next week because  of costs.

Oct 16, 2017, 18:3810/16/17
10/31/14

bhagya_anne said:

Its impossible to get 5 million raids points from 5 raids attempt. 

Is possible however to get 5 million raids points in any given day provided that you have been promoting or moving raids from the current day to the next. 

Is also possible to get 5 million raids points without promoting raids by manipulating a very known glitch. But these will happen in several days. Is also legal. but I won't explain how the glitch work as it gives me and master raiders advantage, is it also not my property and so I can't share it. 
Oct 16, 2017, 19:2110/16/17
10/31/14
IronApex Turok said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Bhagya

regards
That would be a glitch sir. 
Is it a new one?
Oct 16, 2017, 21:4110/16/17
12/18/14

FYI if your league gets buffs from a flag tourney & uses buffs for extra raids - if you don't have time to raid on the last day of the before the buffs expire if you don't use them you don't lose them so you will have the additional raids showing until they are used - even a week later so if a player has these extra raids or plans it they could start off the week with even more raids in addition to the extras they would get from the cancelled raids

with all the extra resources from league chests a player could "sit" on these extras for a couple weeks and blow everyone else out of the water 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 17, 2017, 06:0910/17/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

So even without really cheating it you could send your Sunday raids out with pikemen included on really long raids to have them hit on Monday morning just after server time 7:00.

Although they were send on Sunday they count towards the current week when they actually hit.

There are several outright cheating / beyond the spirit of the rules manipulations, one of which is to send multiple long raids to a friendly castle (alt or controlled by a friend) and have the castle relocate just before they hit. You get those raids back added to your available raids (i.e. can go above 10). That way you can effectively switch your raid allowance between weeks.

Plarium was notified about the raid stacking trick a while ago, they said it wasn't a glitch but a game feature and it was within the rules.  
Oct 17, 2017, 08:3610/17/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

Plarium was notified about the raid stacking trick a while ago, they said it wasn't a glitch but a game feature and it was within the rules.  
lol, maybe they should make all these things public known for all their players. Its easier to say its a "feature" than a glitch that have to be fixed. as the later require some work.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 18, 2017, 03:3210/18/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

lol, maybe they should make all these things public known for all their players. Its easier to say its a "feature" than a glitch that have to be fixed. as the later require some work.
They may have posted it in a thread at some point, but I don't know where or when.  
Oct 18, 2017, 08:3510/18/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

They may have posted it in a thread at some point, but I don't know where or when.  
They should put it in one of those "pop ups" ingame, that annoy the crap out of people. Maybe less annoying if it actually did contain some usefull stuff to know.
Oct 19, 2017, 09:3810/19/17
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

They should put it in one of those "pop ups" ingame, that annoy the crap out of people. Maybe less annoying if it actually did contain some usefull stuff to know.
It's kind of tricks players should get from their in-game experience and observations, not from pop-ups :)
Oct 21, 2017, 06:1810/21/17
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

It's kind of tricks players should get from their in-game experience and observations, not from pop-ups :)

its glitches that should be fixed.

when the battlegrounds had a glitch folks were using to their advantage, those were fixed. why not this one?
Oct 21, 2017, 07:3410/21/17
Oct 21, 2017, 07:35(edited)
03/01/15

IronApex Turok said:

when the battlegrounds had a glitch folks were using to their advantage, those were fixed. why not this one?

Because battlegrounds were a fast way to get troops.  Selling fireballs and selling troops is probably Plarium's biggest cash cow.  

Pretty much the same reason the "push" trick has never been fixed.  If you get extra resources, you still have to wait and wait to convert those to troops.  If you learn the trick to get big wins from bgs, you get a lot of troops ready made.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 21, 2017, 18:5510/21/17
10/04/13
Red said:

IronApex Turok said:

Because battlegrounds were a fast way to get troops.  Selling fireballs and selling troops is probably Plarium's biggest cash cow.  

Pretty much the same reason the "push" trick has never been fixed.  If you get extra resources, you still have to wait and wait to convert those to troops.  If you learn the trick to get big wins from bgs, you get a lot of troops ready made.
Yeah that's probably why.  Compared to what you can buy or get from infests, raiding a bit of extra resources isn't really a game breaking glitch.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.