highest level battleground

10 Replies
tony
12 October, 2017, 10:00 PM UTC
what is the highest battleground level possible
UTC +4:00
Jezebel
12 October, 2017, 10:37 PM UTC
tony said:

what is the highest battleground level possible
Right now its level 180 i think plarium is due to add another 5 levels soon they usually do it every couple of months
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
12 October, 2017, 11:22 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

tony said:

what is the highest battleground level possible
Right now its level 180 i think plarium is due to add another 5 levels soon they usually do it every couple of months
Probably in another month or so they'll add more, think the last one was like 2 months ago.
UTC +0:00
Oracle
13 October, 2017, 4:13 PM UTC

185


Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
13 October, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC
Oracle said:

185


Really?  Mind showing us your 185 then?  Because us mere mortals are still stuck at 180....
UTC +0:00
Oracle
13 October, 2017, 8:34 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Oracle said:


185


Really?  Mind showing us your 185 then?  Because us mere mortals are still stuck at 180....

Can't, I am stuck at 120

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
13 October, 2017, 8:58 PM UTC

Oracle said:


BiohazarD said:


Oracle said:


185


Really?  Mind showing us your 185 then?  Because us mere mortals are still stuck at 180....

Can't, I am stuck at 120

FYI http://prntscr.com/gx49ta


thats as high as they go so far

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
13 October, 2017, 11:09 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Oracle said:


BiohazarD said:


Oracle said:


185


Really?  Mind showing us your 185 then?  Because us mere mortals are still stuck at 180....

Can't, I am stuck at 120

FYI http://prntscr.com/gx49ta


thats as high as they go so far

I know, not sure where oracle got 185 from (unless he just made it up again, as he has a propensity to do).  
UTC +0:00
Oracle
14 October, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC

There highest BG is 180. I know that very well and have answered these same question a couple of weeks ago. I also helped to calculate a bank for level 180 BG which was the highest. 

I am a troll magnet, I knew the topic will not have many comments if I didn't post. Normally after every comment I make there are couple of comments after trolling my statements. 

5 extra BG will be added in Nov-Dec to level 185. We get 5 extra BG every 3 to 5 months. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
zapelo
14 October, 2017, 11:20 AM UTC

Oracle said:


There highest BG is 180. I know that very well and have answered these same question a couple of weeks ago. I also helped to calculate a bank for level 180 BG which was the highest. 

I am a troll magnet, I knew the topic will not have many comments if I didn't post. Normally after every comment I make there are couple of comments after trolling my statements. 

5 extra BG will be added in Nov-Dec to level 185. We get 5 extra BG every 3 to 5 months. 

No you are not a troll magnet.

YOU are a TROLL and some other things but i will not ho into those now
UTC +0:00
Oracle
14 October, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

zapelo said:


Oracle said:


There highest BG is 180. I know that very well and have answered these same question a couple of weeks ago. I also helped to calculate a bank for level 180 BG which was the highest. 

I am a troll magnet, I knew the topic will not have many comments if I didn't post. Normally after every comment I make there are couple of comments after trolling my statements. 

5 extra BG will be added in Nov-Dec to level 185. We get 5 extra BG every 3 to 5 months. 

No you are not a troll magnet.

YOU are a TROLL and some other things but i will not ho into those now

Told you. The only time you come to the forum is to troll me mate. So who is a troll. In over six months you've not commented on any issue, or helped people or anything. You only come to the forum to troll me. 

I am a troll magnet. And I appreciate that fact. My biggest fan club is the KoK. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
1722443 users registered; 42706 topics; 272089 posts; our newest member:duisburg