All Categories

BG problems

BG problems

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 12, 2017, 18:0510/12/17
09/27/14

BG problems

I have had problems with battlegrounds lately. After the last server maintenance, 1 or 2 out of 100 battlegrounds, after the battle report ,won't return my units even though it said balur failed to raid........ the battlegrounds eat your units occasionally. It isn't serious yet but i would like you to fix this truly annoying problem as soon as you can.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2017, 19:0910/12/17
04/10/15

Lord Tony

try to clear ur browser cache and delete all temp files. this can help you to try to get out ur reports and back ur survived troops

if this does not help please take a screen shot of the report and send to support following this link : https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to investigate what is happening to u

hope u can solve soon ur problem

regards

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 12, 2017, 19:2110/12/17
10/04/13
tony said:

I have had problems with battlegrounds lately. After the last server maintenance, 1 or 2 out of 100 battlegrounds, after the battle report ,won't return my units even though it said balur failed to raid........ the battlegrounds eat your units occasionally. It isn't serious yet but i would like you to fix this truly annoying problem as soon as you can.

Sometimes you'll win but only 1 unit will return, so make sure that's not what's happening.  
Oct 12, 2017, 19:4010/12/17
10/31/14

tony said:

There is no such thing as BG bug. 

Although Plarium does tinker with the system. Last time Plarium tinkered with BG allowing spies to be sent to defensive BG alone, something that was impossible before.

You're just playing BG wrong, using all in method and completing rune BG when your bank is not filled for completing runes. 

Oct 12, 2017, 22:1010/12/17
09/27/14
i am telling the truth about this. I will try and clear the cache and see if that fixes it.
Oct 12, 2017, 22:3010/12/17
12/18/14

tony said:

i am telling the truth about this. I will try and clear the cache and see if that fixes it.

what level bg are not returning troops?  I know some of the lowest level ones sometimes do not - those i will do when i need to do 5 bg for the mara quests just to do them if I am not actually doing bg that day - if i had a recent high payout the lowest level bg's wont reward troops

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 12, 2017, 23:2710/12/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

tony said:

There is no such thing as BG bug. 

Although Plarium does tinker with the system. Last time Plarium tinkered with BG allowing spies to be sent to defensive BG alone, something that was impossible before.

You're just playing BG wrong, using all in method and completing rune BG when your bank is not filled for completing runes. 

It's always been possible to send spies to bgs.  I did that to load them when the game first came out.  You can also load spies into offensive bgs as long as you send at least 1 other unit with them.  
Oct 13, 2017, 06:0410/13/17
03/20/14

Oracle said:

Last time Plarium tinkered with BG allowing spies to be sent to defensive BG alone, something that was impossible before.

I have come to the realisation that you are either Delusional or a straight out liar But i wont accuse you of either as that would be against the rules, 

YEARS ago you could send spies to off or def BG and you still can.

Oct 13, 2017, 06:1710/13/17
03/20/14
Oct 14, 2017, 08:4710/14/17
Oct 14, 2017, 08:50(edited)
10/31/14

You guys did see the alone. 

It was impossible to send spy units to Battleground alone if you intended them to defend, and not reinforce. But spy units where given category defense, instead of intelligence and now you can send them on defensive missions ALONE. 

These kinds of fixes are categorized into bug. and are never announced. Like when they fix unit description saying its offensive when its really defensive. 

To send spies to BG before you needed to send them with one defensive/offensive units. I build my bank mostly on spies and send 100 plus 1 archer every 48 hrs. I know what I am talking about. 

Why would I spend 2 years sending 1 archer to BG when it was no really required. Then again I could have been wrong in my assumption that spies needed to be send with 1 units all these years, and was surprised after 2 years of playing that they can't. 

Oct 16, 2017, 02:0910/16/17
09/27/14
the units said they returned with a payout on a level 40 i did right before refresh. i had everything in the catacombs besides what i had just sent to the bg nothing returned even though it said i had gotten a bunch of demons. They never returned. I would post a screenshot if i could but i am unable to.
Oct 16, 2017, 10:5210/16/17
12/18/14
tony said:

the units said they returned with a payout on a level 40 i did right before refresh. i had everything in the catacombs besides what i had just sent to the bg nothing returned even though it said i had gotten a bunch of demons. They never returned. I would post a screenshot if i could but i am unable to.
that sounds like a game bug then I would submit a ticket but its kind of hard if you didn't keep the report to provide a screenshot :(
Oct 17, 2017, 12:3810/17/17
02/29/16

tony said:

Hello.

Sorry to hear you faced this issue.

I would follow Lady's jezebel advice and submit a ticket to our Support team so that they checked your account in more details:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.