This topic is closed

sale on items never used

2 Replies
bhagya_anne
11 October, 2017, 5:59 AM UTC
Why is it not possible to sell items that are not used.  Items such as spy protection, hamlet harvests, spirit army and gateway of chance.  I'm sure others have other items never used.  We can sell relics and other items, why not items that are in our special collections 
UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
11 October, 2017, 6:15 AM UTC
bhagya_anne said:

Why is it not possible to sell items that are not used.  Items such as spy protection, hamlet harvests, spirit army and gateway of chance.  I'm sure others have other items never used.  We can sell relics and other items, why not items that are in our special collections 
Because then some people could get very large amounts of sapphires without having to pay plarium money for them.  I've got well over a million sapphires worth of junk items lying around if I could sell them all back at full price, and some people have dozens or hundreds of times as much as I do from all the free stuff they got in packages.  
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 October, 2017, 8:23 AM UTC

Hello, my Lady.

This question is already being discussed in this topic: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/78105_trading-post/

To have it discussed in one place, this thread is closed.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1723348 users registered; 42954 topics; 272564 posts; our newest member:MADINBUU