All Categories

Will there be any justice for Frenzie hacking, cheating, sabotage or whatever you want to call it?

Will there be any justice for Frenzie hacking, cheating, sabotage or whatever you want to call it?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 4, 2017, 11:1910/04/17
12/25/16

Have the cheats gotten away with it clean?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 4, 2017, 11:3810/04/17
10/31/14

Plarium respond to these question have been mediocre and foolish at best. The CM's have mishandled the entire thing and brushed it off the forum. 

I am not sure weather Freenzie has been able to buy he lost troops at 75% discount. What I do know is that most Emps have lost many troops and they haven't been compansated. 

IF the CM's knew how much of an idol Frenzie was in the game, and the kind of influence she carry. Maybe these issue might have been handled with the dignity it deserve. 

But by locking post and not getting in any sort of dialogue with the Epms and the general gaming populations the CM's has made Plarium a bad company. The entire thing has forced many players, including me to look elsewhere, and prepare for departure. 

Most players have left, and there was a planned departure to another game by one of the big league. 

Me and some people I know are looking for a game too. The search is still ongoing and we are planning to leave before Dec. We have found good games out there.

The action of the CM's, the support team and forum mods have pushed many players away. 

Oct 4, 2017, 14:3410/04/17
Oct 4, 2017, 14:37(edited)
07/25/15

Plariums initial response of saying it was a HACK and then back peddle on it, was their biggest mistake. They had no grounds to say it was a hack or not. Sergey updated his statement of it being to hastly a decision. 

When the most plausible cause is due to account sharing, its a player issue and why should Plarium fix or reinburse that? For those that keep claim/say it was an hack. Then where is the actual evidence? Should think there was links all over the place by now with actual evidence of hacking took place and how it was done. 

You can say account sharing is cheating too, and I guess consider the events that unfolded, getting away clean, not really a question.

@ Oracle, doesn't matter how much of an idol, or well liked someone is they shouldn't be treated any differnet than average joe nobody when it come to customer side of things.

Oct 4, 2017, 16:4910/04/17
12/21/14

glenfisher43 said:

Yes basically. Plarium don't care, never did, never will. Plarium are only interested in money. Wanna hurt Plarium do what a lot of us have and either stop playing or stop spending. Will Plarium care?. NO. Too many people here are happy what happened to Frenzie and Emps ( All sad lonely individuals imo ). 

Plarium could find the culprit. God half the server knows pretty much who did it lol. But again Plarium and half the sever do not give a ****. I made my view clear as clear can be but i'm in the minority on this.
Oct 4, 2017, 17:5310/04/17
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

@ Oracle, doesn't matter how much of an idol, or well liked someone is they shouldn't be treated any differnet than average joe nobody when it come to customer side of things.

I remember back when I was a mod and I made a post about the best player of the year. To think that one player on that list will cheat another player on the same list is very troubling. 

When i made the list Frenzie complaint that the player ''who supposedly did it'' did not deserve a spot on that list. 

I don't personally think he/she did it. I don't see the reason  why he/she would sink that low and do it. Even players like DV consider these action as dishonorable. 

its a hack to me, until Plarium admit it was him/her that did it. 

Oct 4, 2017, 17:5610/04/17
03/01/15

Tychi said:

glenfisher43 said:

Yes basically. Plarium don't care, never did, never will. Plarium are only interested in money. Wanna hurt Plarium do what a lot of us have and either stop playing or stop spending. Will Plarium care?. NO. Too many people here are happy what happened to Frenzie and Emps ( All sad lonely individuals imo ). 

Plarium could find the culprit. God half the server knows pretty much who did it lol. But again Plarium and half the sever do not give a ****. I made my view clear as clear can be but i'm in the minority on this.

Plarium does not care because they have found no evidence that it was their server that was tampered with.  Those who sustained losses without violating any ToS have been told that our losses were from normal gameplay.  That is Plarium's official stance on the issue, based on what my VIP rep has told me.  Although, he promised that I'd get all my units back and that was clearly a lie, so his word is not worth much.

I understand a criminal investigation is ongoing.  Perhaps there will be justice there, regardless of Plarium's decision that account hijacking and sabotage is "normal gameplay".

Oct 4, 2017, 20:4410/04/17
08/03/14
plarium doesnt care about cheating.  
Oct 4, 2017, 20:5310/04/17
07/25/15

RandomDrop said:

Gadheras said:

Plariums initial response of saying it was a HACK and then back peddle on it, was their biggest mistake. They had no grounds to say it was a hack or not. Sergey updated his statement of it being to hastly a decision. 

When the most plausible cause is due to account sharing, its a player issue and why should Plarium fix or reinburse that? For those that keep claim/say it was an hack. Then where is the actual evidence? Should think there was links all over the place by now with actual evidence of hacking took place and how it was done. 

You can say account sharing is cheating too, and I guess consider the events that unfolded, getting away clean, not really a question.

No, the statement still says as much, there was something bellow it that had been removed and replaced with the current content.Why dont you dig through the SS and find what that was.

Nothing been removed from Sergeys original post, he just added an UPDATE to it, and you to lazy to dig through the forums yourself?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/74001_major-account-hacked/?post=390850

People ignoring the update to the post and get hung up in the HACKED part which turns into "conclusion regarding this situation was made too fast."

During the last community chat with Plarium @ https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/online-chat-with-plarium-s-cm/75763_online-chat-with-plarium-s-community-manager-has-started--september-28-3/ I had several posts in regards of session changes and account access. Take their response for whatever you want. It just adds to active account sharing as the more plausible reason behind. Unless someone want to try debunk Plarium on this with hard facts. If you got 2 computers and run one through a VPN, you can start test this if you want or bother.  

Oct 4, 2017, 20:5910/04/17
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

plarium doesnt care about cheating.  

Well, kinda universal right? They dont care about cheating that benefit you. So why should they care about cheating that harm you? Imho the biggest reason for outrcry here in this game when something on this level happen, is due to the level of stupid people spend cash on this game. In most other games when something nasty on this level happens, people bite the bullet and go grind by playing to get back to where they was. With Plarium games you might end up look at your bank statement, see you spent 1000's of USD worth and then feel entitled to get reibursed beause of STUPID!

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 5, 2017, 00:3710/05/17
10/04/13
The Frenzie account issue has been resolved by Plarium.  If you are not satisfied with the resolution please submit a ticket to support.  Any further threads disputing the issue in forums will be considered spam.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.