All Categories

Invite Friends Pop-Up

Invite Friends Pop-Up

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 30, 2017, 00:4709/30/17
05/30/14

Invite Friends Pop-Up

Any way to turn that off ?   Not gonna happen. ever.
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 30, 2017, 18:2509/30/17
10/04/13
Ardasil said:

Not that I know of.  Plarium can always use more customers.  
Sep 30, 2017, 18:3709/30/17
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Ardasil said:

Not that I know of.  Plarium can always use more customers.  

Customers? Is that what the going term is? I can think of other words :p

another one ride the bus.....
Oct 2, 2017, 09:2210/02/17
02/29/16

Hello.

You can't turn off this pop-up. You will get it after login to the game, and after some time being inactive in the game.

If you're not interested in the inviting friends, you can just close this pop-up.
Oct 4, 2017, 07:5010/04/17
03/01/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

You can't turn off this pop-up. You will get it after login to the game, and after some time being inactive in the game.

If you're not interested in the inviting friends, you can just close this pop-up.

The problem is that it causes the game to freeze when it pops up on the idle timer.  It can seriously throw a wrench in anything time sensitive.  Take a beacon and need to get your offense out NOW?  Too bad, that idle timer is on troll mode and the pop up temp freezes the game.  Need to push for a raid?  Too bad, trolly pop up freezes the game just long enough that you miss the chance.  

Having something on an idle timer in a game that requires you to wait is pretty lame.  Idle doesn't mean afk.  For that matter, the idle timer doesn't recognize when you're typing.  I can be typing in chat and that stupid pop up comes up, not just interrupting my typing, but also sometimes hijacking me to another webpage when it thinks the key strokes intended for chat are commands to it.
Oct 4, 2017, 09:5410/04/17
02/29/16

Red said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

The problem is that it causes the game to freeze when it pops up on the idle timer.  It can seriously throw a wrench in anything time sensitive.  Take a beacon and need to get your offense out NOW?  Too bad, that idle timer is on troll mode and the pop up temp freezes the game.  Need to push for a raid?  Too bad, trolly pop up freezes the game just long enough that you miss the chance.  

Having something on an idle timer in a game that requires you to wait is pretty lame.  Idle doesn't mean afk.  For that matter, the idle timer doesn't recognize when you're typing.  I can be typing in chat and that stupid pop up comes up, not just interrupting my typing, but also sometimes hijacking me to another webpage when it thinks the key strokes intended for chat are commands to it.

Hello.

I understand your point and concerns regarding this pop-up window.

It was added to show players that the game went to the idle mode. It means that the pop-up should appear only when you entered the game, but then became inactive (I mean you don't click anything or just went to another tab in browser).

Still, the feedback regarding this pop-up was forwarded to devs and they'll consider it.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.