plarium on the  frenzie hack ??????

plarium on the frenzie hack ??????

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 26, 2017, 08:3409/26/17
06/13/14

Trentos said:

"If the person who did it is a horrible person or not, well not really the issue"

I beg to differ on this Gadheras. You may have a load voice, but that doesn't mean your opinion is the only one that should be heard. I'm not trying to bust your balls in anyway. Just offering a completely opposite view. A view I strongly believe in.

To say that the community should ignore the actions of this person is abhorrent. In fact, multiple people knew of what was going on, which makes this incident even more worrying to the majority of well meaning players on the server.

Distorting the truth about what really happened and repeating it many times over does not make it true.

The account access has been shared (we have seen evidence of that on the forums). Remember your initial statement "FRENZIE never shared her account access"

Now as low and evil the action of taking advantage of someones trust is, it is not a HACK. So please stop repeating that.

You are insulting our intelligence!!!

You can complain and rant as much as you want but the only RULE we can extrapolate from this story is DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS and you will be safe.

Why do i think that?

If there was a real HACK in play, the damaged player would be already compensated.

If the damaged player was compensated you would stop ranting and complaining.

Sep 26, 2017, 08:3409/26/17
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

I would REALLY love to see someone spend money on a lawsuit over this. How about it Orcale, would you be covering legal fees to make this happen?

I am personally willing to donate a sum of money for that very end. I can even be a witness if that need arise, I can take the case to the International Criminal Court(ICC) should the needs arise. I personally like everyone in these game sick and tired of Plarium ill ways, and illtreatment of players. Plarium has gotten away with too many abuses, and these is the climax. We can't allow them to keep on abusing us like these. The abuse must stop, the illtreatment , and discrimination must stop, they silencing, and pushing issues like these away must stop. 

They must stop treating us like plastic credit cards, while willingly endangering our lifelyhood to hackers like master. 

Sep 26, 2017, 08:4409/26/17
07/25/15

Trentos said:

"If the person who did it is a horrible person or not, well not really the issue"

I beg to differ on this Gadheras. You may have a load voice, but that doesn't mean your opinion is the only one that should be heard. I'm not trying to bust your balls in anyway. Just offering a completely opposite view. A view I strongly believe in.

To say that the community should ignore the actions of this person is abhorrent. In fact, multiple people knew of what was going on, which makes this incident even more worrying to the majority of well meaning players on the server.

If actions is based on the bad judgement calls of a player why should we have compasion of what happend? Look, every fkn league out there got known members that have multiple accounts, and there is no secret accout sharing going on. Do we openly tell people they are stupid for doing it? What good does that do other than create bad waves. It doesn't help doing the "oh so sad, he/she must have been hacked" when something happens. 

In risk of get a warning for mention other games again I won't. But will tell you a true story from back in 2004. My guild or rather corp, broke off from another as we didn't get along with the leadership there. (they was just not present). They was part of a greater alliance. The leadership suddely got active again and decided to decleare war on us (in that game you had no choice in regard of get a war or not). Its not fun get locked in a war when you are outnumbered 10 to 1. You do what you do to survive. We started single out certain "enemy" players. We stalked them around, we shoot them down at any chance we got. We made their game so miserable they started log in less. I got a deal with one of them. You give us as forum login on your forums and we leave you alone. If not, we will carry on stalk you wether you a part of your current corp or any new corp you ever going to join.

With access to our "enemy's" forum, we downloaded everything we could find in case the account got closed. Short after the guy left his corp and the account got closed, but we now had a waste amount of posts and data we could use to feed our enemy with. We made them believe we had inflitrated them and had spies in their corp. They turned into a full paranoid mode, kicked all their members from their forums. Some from their corp, it wrecked havoc on their morale. We did what we had to, to end a war that been carried on for over 4 months. 

If someone in Stormfall, inflitrate a league and then groom someone to eventually end up get account access to do damage. I totaly get it. It doesn't really matter what drive a person to do something like that, the reasons and agenda being their own.  In case of Plarium when such happens, what else should they say than, hey you was stupid, its not or fault?

Btw, Im not saying only my opinion matters, I just want to see clear evidence of what happend. You can never say things are so and so without any facts to underline. Until such is present you just have to go with what is most plausible.
Sep 26, 2017, 09:0209/26/17

I never said either way if I thought a hack or otherwise Zapelo!!! You miss my whole point. It is not the means to which the perpetrator carried out this act, rather the reasons why a member of them community would seek to do something so destructive in the first place. Can't they simply play the game the way it was meant to be played?

Obviously your league has very different to mine as three of your captains (one even a moderator) are on a campaign to seemingly excuse the whole episode as part of the game? Well some news for you chump - that is not what the majority of others signed up for.

Here is a quote from your fellow captain at King of Kings. By the sound of your posts I guess you support this view on the events that have taken place? Outplayed indeed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But I would also be begrudging accepting that we just got totally outplayed and had our arses handed to us - DJMoody

Sep 26, 2017, 09:0409/26/17

Gadheras said:

Trentos said:

If actions is based on the bad judgement calls of a player why should we have compasion of what happend? Look, every fkn league out there got known members that have multiple accounts, and there is no secret accout sharing going on. Do we openly tell people they are stupid for doing it? What good does that do other than create bad waves. It doesn't help doing the "oh so sad, he/she must have been hacked" when something happens. 

In risk of get a warning for mention other games again I won't. But will tell you a true story from back in 2004. My guild or rather corp, broke off from another as we didn't get along with the leadership there. (they was just not present). They was part of a greater alliance. The leadership suddely got active again and decided to decleare war on us (in that game you had no choice in regard of get a war or not). Its not fun get locked in a war when you are outnumbered 10 to 1. You do what you do to survive. We started single out certain "enemy" players. We stalked them around, we shoot them down at any chance we got. We made their game so miserable they started log in less. I got a deal with one of them. You give us as forum login on your forums and we leave you alone. If not, we will carry on stalk you wether you a part of your current corp or any new corp you ever going to join.

With access to our "enemy's" forum, we downloaded everything we could find in case the account got closed. Short after the guy left his corp and the account got closed, but we now had a waste amount of posts and data we could use to feed our enemy with. We made them believe we had inflitrated them and had spies in their corp. They turned into a full paranoid mode, kicked all their members from their forums. Some from their corp, it wrecked havoc on their morale. We did what we had to, to end a war that been carried on for over 4 months. 

If someone in Stormfall, inflitrate a league and then groom someone to eventually end up get account access to do damage. I totaly get it. It doesn't really matter what drive a person to do something like that, the reasons and agenda being their own.  In case of Plarium when such happens, what else should they say than, hey you was stupid, its not or fault?

Btw, Im not saying only my opinion matters, I just want to see clear evidence of what happend. You can never say things are so and so without any facts to underline. Until such is present you just have to go with what is most plausible.

You must feel so proud of yourself? Wasn't your army up to the task? Is that the kind of game you want for Stormfall?

Really sad stuff
Sep 26, 2017, 09:1509/26/17
Sep 26, 2017, 09:20(edited)
07/25/15

Trentos said:

You must feel so proud of yourself? Wasn't your army up to the task? Is that the kind of game you want for Stormfall?

Really sad stuff

lol, you got no idea what you talking about do you. Imagine, pvp is, either you win or you lose and lose is total defeat. And while your dead corpse is floating next the wreck of your ship, you respawn in medical bay well knowing your enemy looting your wreck for you hard earned assets, and you have to go shopping for new stuff.

At least Orcale can relate to this game as he claim he play it too :p

The secret behind competive PVP is: Only thing that matters is, your guild, yourself and allies. Anything else doesn't matter. What happens to anyone else doesn't matter. One of the first times I feel "victim" of pvp in a game, I was told "I don't play this game for your enjoyment, but mine"... Even how much that might uppset you, no truer words right?
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 26, 2017, 09:2609/26/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

I will tell you what Plarium will do they will lock these post, and wait for it to expire and dumb it in the archives/trash/Spam. 

With regards to Biohazard comments, Very troubling. 

He is openly contradicting his boss, The CM. Openly called him a liar for stating the result of confirmed investigation. I would like to see how these end. A moderator openly violating his boss in the open.

But the price is irrelevant.  

Are you serious, The price irrelevant. Do you know the history of Frenzie, and particular how much effort, economically and otherwise was placed on it.  Frenzies account, the outcome of these investigation affect, not only Frenzie but a LOT of people. Let me remind you that the Emps worked very hard to get Frenzie where she is, Financially and otherwise. Not to mention the money spend buy her, and the pain and duties she performed to get that money. And you're saying its IRRELEVANT. 

If you care about these community, and have an once of respect for it, you'll apologize for uttering nonsensical, arbitrary words in reference to a prodigious mammoth of a problem, these issue is. 

You're taking it far too lightly, and you could incriminate yourself should Emps and the community press charges, not limited to lawsuit and privacy bridges. And that statements, together with others you since uttered could be used as evidence to a thesis that Plarium is willingly taking these matter lightly. 

My statements and opinions are my own and do not constitute official statements by plarium.  Also, I never said the account hadn't been hacked, I just hypothesized one possible scenario in which it hadn't.  If a CM says it was hacked then I assume they're correct and have some evidence they aren't sharing with us.  

I'm sure the amount spent is important to frenzie and emps, but as for determining whether any crime was committed, it doesn't matter whether the amount spent on the account was $100 or $100,000.  

I respect the truth, and won't apologize for things you've made up that I never actually said ;)  

Sep 26, 2017, 09:2809/26/17

Win at ALL cost hey? Even if that involves hijacking somebody else's account?

I thought I knew what loyalty to my league and allies meant. Until the other day at least. Now it appears to mean something else entirely different. I hold players with your mindset responsible. If that makes me a bad person - then so be it.
Sep 26, 2017, 09:3109/26/17
BTW Gadheras, what league do you actually belong to? Wonder if your league would like to suffer because of your stance on this issue?
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 26, 2017, 09:3409/26/17
10/04/13

Trentos said:

I never said either way if I thought a hack or otherwise Zapelo!!! You miss my whole point. It is not the means to which the perpetrator carried out this act, rather the reasons why a member of them community would seek to do something so destructive in the first place. Can't they simply play the game the way it was meant to be played?

Obviously your league has very different to mine as three of your captains (one even a moderator) are on a campaign to seemingly excuse the whole episode as part of the game? Well some news for you chump - that is not what the majority of others signed up for.

Here is a quote from your fellow captain at King of Kings. By the sound of your posts I guess you support this view on the events that have taken place? Outplayed indeed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But I would also be begrudging accepting that we just got totally outplayed and had our arses handed to us - DJMoody

I'm not excusing anything, I'm just pointing out that legally speaking if a player gave someone access to their account, then unless they have some document showing that the person was told that they were only to do certain things on the account, that person could claim they believed the account was being given to them and they had permission to use it however they wanted.  That doesn't make what they did any less mean and unsporting, but it does mean you wouldn't have a case against them and if you took them to court you would probably lose.  

I do not support or approve of using access to other peoples accounts as a weapon against them or their league.  
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 26, 2017, 09:3609/26/17
10/04/13
Trentos said:

BTW Gadheras, what league do you actually belong to? Wonder if your league would like to suffer because of your stance on this issue?
That you have to resort to threatening those who argue against you shows that you yourself don't even believe you have strong arguments.  
Sep 26, 2017, 09:3709/26/17
07/25/15
Trentos said:

Win at ALL cost hey? Even if that involves hijacking somebody else's account?

I thought I knew what loyalty to my league and allies meant. Until the other day at least. Now it appears to mean something else entirely different. I hold players with your mindset responsible. If that makes me a bad person - then so be it.
I wouldn't go to the lenght of try gain access to someones actual game account. But I undestand where people coming from, that actually does it. Sometimes people forget its a game, they become ruthless in the pursuit of  "win at all cost". Some lesser part of that is to try plant spies into other leagues to gain information you otherwise wouldnt right? Where should we draw the line of what is acceptable and not? Trust and reputation is the greatest assets you can have in a mmo really. The feeling of betrayl when someone break your trust, hurt a lot more than losing pixels on a screen.
Sep 26, 2017, 09:4309/26/17

Where should we draw the line of what is acceptable and not? - Gadheras

So where is your line? Was this incident acceptable to you or not?

Sep 26, 2017, 09:4909/26/17
07/25/15
Trentos said:

I'm only interested in know HOW it happend, so it won't happen to the ones I care about. I already stated above what happens to anyone else in this game is of little concern of mine. And I believe I already told you where I would draw the line too, why should I keep repeat myself? I see no need to have to defend myself for stating I know where players come from that does these kind of things. Sometimes you just have to believe the worst in people to prevent bad things happens to yourself and yours.
Sep 26, 2017, 09:5009/26/17

"That you have to resort to threatening those who argue against you shows that you yourself don't even believe you have strong arguments" - Biohazard

Was that a threat? Hell yeah it was a threat. Has nothing to do with my argument (or should I say morals). It is to do with the lack of morals determined from others arguments. Yours included Biohazard.

And don't even try me chump. You have some sordid history here of abusing your Plarium rights. Remember when you posted IP addresses of players in a thread thinking you were proving alts? How'd that go down for you? You were just trying to help your allies of course by sharing sensitive info. So guess that is OK. You are a joke.

Sep 26, 2017, 09:5409/26/17

Gadheras said:

Trentos said:

I'm only interested in know HOW it happend, so it won't happen to the ones I care about. I already stated above what happens to anyone else in this game is of little concern of mine. And I believe I already told you where I would draw the line too, why should I keep repeat myself? I see no need to have to defend myself for stating I know where players come from that does these kind of things. Sometimes you just have to believe the worst in people to prevent bad things happens to yourself and yours.

Thanks for being honest Gadheras. Sadly you are not the only one that knows 'where the players come from that does these kind of things'.

So in the meantime, I guess the game will be one of those games where those with no morals will dominate over those that aren't willing to lower themselves to that level.
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 26, 2017, 10:3409/26/17
10/04/13

Trentos said:

"That you have to resort to threatening those who argue against you shows that you yourself don't even believe you have strong arguments" - Biohazard

Was that a threat? Hell yeah it was a threat. Has nothing to do with my argument (or should I say morals). It is to do with the lack of morals determined from others arguments. Yours included Biohazard.

And don't even try me chump. You have some sordid history here of abusing your Plarium rights. Remember when you posted IP addresses of players in a thread thinking you were proving alts? How'd that go down for you? You were just trying to help your allies of course by sharing sensitive info. So guess that is OK. You are a joke.

I remember when someone asked me to post their IP address to show whether or not they were using an alt account and then got upset when I did so.  But I don't see how that's relevant here.  

Again, bringing up old unrelated events to attack those who disagree with you shows that you don't think your argument has merit on its own.  
Sep 26, 2017, 10:4209/26/17
If that is the way you remember it Biohazard, then good on you. 
Sep 26, 2017, 11:2209/26/17
02/29/16

Hello.

Our Support Team investigated the issue in more details, and it came out that Sergey's conclusion regarding this situation was made too fast (he updated his reply already).

Support team representative discussed this case with the owner of the account once again and informed her about our Support Team's decision.

We won't announce either the results of investigation or decision made by Support team as it's against our Privacy policy.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.