Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 3, 2017, 17:5810/03/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Where did you get the information that this Offer is available for VIP players only?

Did you get the offer. 

I didn't get the offer. And I have been playing for almost 3 years.

Are you denying that VIP agents offer different packages and discounts to VIPs?

Hello.

I'm not denying that VIP players can get some Offers from their agents.

But this exact Offer is not given only to the VIP players. Any other player can get it as well :)
 So what offers does VIP players get that us mortal common pleibs doesn't?
Oct 4, 2017, 07:4010/04/17
03/01/15
Normally, we get extra rewards for hitting certain point thresholds in tournaments.  My VIP rep did one time offer me bonus sapphires if I spent a certain dollar amount.  I have never been offered any "VIP only" troop or upgrade packs, but then I also spend so little that the most expensive offer I have right now is $9.90. 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 5, 2017, 10:1910/05/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

BiohazarD said

I haven't heard anything about that.  As for the level 1 walls pack, it's not really a good deal since discounts don't apply to wall upgrades only new purchases.  So unless you want to only ever have level 1 walls, it's not very useful  since you'll have to either upgrade them at full place or destroy them to buy higher level ones with discount.  

Did you see the underlined phrase. 

It does apply to upgrades. That is the reason why I posted it, since you said that there are upgrades fortifications. 

If you have a level 1 wall, it gets upgraded to level 2. Then your VIP agent gives you another offer and you upgrades walls to level 3. These gets repeated all the way up to level 10. 

I saw the underlined phrase.  I also bothered to read the text around it.  Did you?  It says "If your fortifications are lower level than the ones in the pack they will be upgraded automatically.  Higher level fortifications will remain intact".  It does NOT say that higher level fortifications will be upgraded by one level.  The pack only upgrades your fortifications up to the level specified, it is NOT a general upgrade for any given level.  If you have all level 5 fortifications and you buy the level 1 fortification pack it won't do anything.  
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 5, 2017, 10:2110/05/17
10/04/13

Red said:

Normally, we get extra rewards for hitting certain point thresholds in tournaments.  My VIP rep did one time offer me bonus sapphires if I spent a certain dollar amount.  I have never been offered any "VIP only" troop or upgrade packs, but then I also spend so little that the most expensive offer I have right now is $9.90. 

So they haven't offered you the special VIP only thieves that let you raid sapphires from other players castles yet? :P

Oct 5, 2017, 10:3610/05/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Red said:

So they haven't offered you the special VIP only thieves that let you raid sapphires from other players castles yet? :P

I really hope this is a joke. If not we going to see a outcry of a entire new level.
Oct 5, 2017, 21:3010/05/17
03/20/14

I have vip and i didn't get offered the free thieves either.

I only get the 50 Eldrich dragons per week.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 6, 2017, 05:4010/06/17
Oct 6, 2017, 05:41(edited)
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Red said:

I really hope this is a joke. If not we going to see a outcry of a entire new level.
Yes it was a joke.  for now... XD jk
Oct 6, 2017, 07:2410/06/17
03/01/15
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Red said:

The =P or :P generally indicates a joke or snarky comment.  If you'd like, I can ask my VIP rep why he has not yet offered it to me, just to hear the look on his face when he reads it.
Oct 6, 2017, 10:0410/06/17
02/29/16

Red said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Red said:

The =P or :P generally indicates a joke or snarky comment.  If you'd like, I can ask my VIP rep why he has not yet offered it to me, just to hear the look on his face when he reads it.

I don't think that this kind of Offer will be ever made :)

Guys, jokes are jokes, but we're moving off topic 

Oct 6, 2017, 16:5510/06/17
10/31/14

Stewart said:

Very true. 

But your reward is nothing compared to mine. l get 9 000 sapphires a week. 

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 7, 2017, 08:5410/07/17
Oct 7, 2017, 08:55(edited)
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Stewart said:

Very true. 

But your reward is nothing compared to mine. l get 9 000 sapphires a week. 

Do you?  From VIP?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.