The ultimate Battle Ground question

35 Replies
IronApex Turok
26 September, 2017, 5:00 AM UTC
Erwan said:

IronApex Turok said:

Lord Erwan, 

since you posted outdated info onto the forum, i had to report you for posting outdated info. 

i also had to report you for fasley reporting on other players who denied your outdated info. 

if there is any more of this activity from you ill have to escalate the situation and make a FORMAL report to Lord Oberon. 
Reported.
thats it, im filing the TP10 request for a fomal report to be sent to Oberon. I expect that will generate a inter-office inquiry. Be ready pal. oh be ready!
UTC +0:00
Erwan
26 September, 2017, 8:18 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Lol if you're submitting tickets to support to report people you're wasting your time, as far as I know they don't go on the forums or monitor anything that happens here.  You could message Oberon or one of the moderators, but unless somebody violated the forum rules they're not likely to do anything.  

Somebody violated the forum rules. They are spamming my topics : this is a violating of the forum rules.

Lord Oberon said:

3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal.

Here are the forum rules:https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/forum-rules-and-game-policies/263_-official-forum-rules-/
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
26 September, 2017, 8:22 AM UTC
Erwan said:

BiohazarD said:

Lol if you're submitting tickets to support to report people you're wasting your time, as far as I know they don't go on the forums or monitor anything that happens here.  You could message Oberon or one of the moderators, but unless somebody violated the forum rules they're not likely to do anything.  

Somebody violated the forum rules. They are spamming my topics : this is a violating of the forum rules.

Lord Oberon said:

3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/forum-rules-and-game-policies/263_-official-forum-rules-/

newslfash dude. Just because someone disagree with you in a thread you started. Or you don't like what their response is, doesn't make it spam. You acting like a real Gomer Pyle now...
UTC +2:00
Erwan
26 September, 2017, 8:30 AM UTC

Djmoody said:

That is absolute garbage.

I admit that the wiki is garbage as it's outaded. But my topic isn't garbage... This guy is insulting me, saying my topic is garbage while it is not. Quoting the wiki doesn't make my topic garbage.

Oracle said:

Nonsense, that is absolutely false.

This guy is insulting me too. I am quoting the wiki and I am asking a question. How can I be "nonsense" ? How can I be "absolutely false" ?
I am not. And I would like people to stop trash talking. I considere trash talking as spam as it is.

Oracle
26 September, 2017, 8:46 AM UTC

Erwan said:

Oracle said:

This guy is insulting me too. I am quoting the wiki and I am asking a question. How can I be "nonsense" ? How can I be "absolutely false" ?
I am not. And I would like people to stop trash talking. I considere trash talking as spam, as in all other forums I have visited. But it looks like plarium is allowing trash talking...

No doubt on why they are so few people on the forum.

I wasn't referring to you, but wiki and the information that it gave you. I am sorry if my statement sounded like it was directed personally to you. My statements was directed too the wiki, and the information that it made you believe. 

These is a multicultural, multilingual sort of forum. What you consider trash talking and hurtful might not be to me. Just like Knock-Knock joke are redundant and stupid to me, they are funny to another. Is best to consider the contest of the words, and remove yourself from the picture and consider much of what is said here innate to self. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Erwan
26 September, 2017, 8:52 AM UTC
While answering my topic and saying "that is absolutely false and nonsense", how can I considere you are talking about the wiki ? I can't, because you are not. I don't care your english is just bad, I don't care.
Gadheras
26 September, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC

Erwan said:

While answering my topic and saying "that is absolutely false and nonsense", how can I considere you are talking about the wiki ? I can't, because you are not. I don't care your english is just bad, I don't care.

now you are just being a

http://research.pomona.edu/itsecurity/files/2014/11/Troll.jpg

Erwan
26 September, 2017, 9:02 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Erwan said:

now you are just being a

http://research.pomona.edu/itsecurity/files/2014/11/Troll.jpg

Reported.
Oracle
26 September, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC

Erwan said:

Can I ask you, if you started a post to discuss information you got from the wiki. Why are you saying people are calling you nonsense, when they type nonsense under a post referring to the wiki. 

After all the topic of discussion is the wiki, and not you. When people are getting offended, they aren't being offended by you, or at you, but by what you say and the reason behind what you say, ''the wiki''. 

I am not good with people and feelings, and I can't relate to how people take offense at times, and right now I am confused by you taking offense on a matter that doesn't in any way concern you or affect you. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Erwan
26 September, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Erwan said:

Can I ask you, if you started a post to discuss information you got from the wiki. Why are you saying people are calling you nonsense, when they type nonsense under a post referring to the wiki. 

After all the topic of discussion is the wiki, and not you. When people are getting offended, they aren't being offended by you, or at you, but by what you say and the reason behind what you say, ''the wiki''. 

I am not good with people and feelings, and I can't relate to how people take offense at times, and right now I am confused by you taking offense on a matter that doesn't in any way concern you or affect you. 

Thanks for this tirade, captain dishonest.
Oracle
26 September, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC

Here is one of the many basis for playing low level BG

a building time for pikeman is 2-5 min. 

A week has 10 080 minutes, so you could build 5 040 pikes man in week. equating to a bank of 1 714 831.8( + 10%), a level 30 BG has a bank of 2 791 000. They match as you can see.

That means that of you're to build pikes only, in a week you should be able to hit a level 30 BG and get a pay out. 

IF you build pathfinders which need 7 min to build, then you will be able to build 1 440 paths, with a BG bank value of 2 059 200( +10%)., which is equivalent to level 1 BG level 30. 

So as you can see DJ Moody was very correct in saying is best to play BG under level 30.

He is very respected in the English community and is referred as a guru/expect in the field of BG. He endorse playing BG under level 30.  

Red a captain in Emps was the first to advice me to play BG under level 40, I believe she was playing so herself, and was level 80( a feat if you consider how hard it was to earn experience back in 2014. 

Many TOP BG players, including Lord Mark, endorse playing low level BG, although they advice players to level up in a steady speed. 

Lord Snowgoon, a very repected player in S2, and on pirate server, endorse playing low level BG. 

I also endorse playing BG, and had been rediculed for it many times, but have since priven it many times, using mathematical  reasoning why I do play low level BG. 

BiohazarD
26 September, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC

Erwan said:

Djmoody said:

That is absolute garbage.

I admit that the wiki is garbage as it's outaded. But my topic isn't garbage... This guy is insulting me, saying my topic is garbage while it is not. Quoting the wiki doesn't make my topic garbage.

Oracle said:

I am not. And I would like people to stop trash talking. I considere trash talking as spam as it is.

There's a difference between someone saying "your argument is stupid" which is a debate (although maybe not a very productive one) and saying "you're stupid" (which is name calling, and may get you banned or warned).  

About the second quote, I'm pretty sure he wasn't calling you nonsense, he was just saying the wiki page you referred to was nonsense.  

Spam is flooding the thread with meaningless or unrelated posts.  People disagreeing with you is not spam, it's debate, which is what the forums are for.  
Snowgoon
26 September, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

Please avoid the urban myths and listen to the advice of others who are actually trying to help you

There is only one truth on wiki

In confusion there is profit

p.s. Please avoid high level bg, especially if you have not completed high level lost arts. You will not get better Hero equipment until you do
Much better to collect mythical gear for infantry before you progress further
70% bonuses are possible for infantry, but cavalry, occult and bestiary bonuses are much lower

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
BiohazarD
26 September, 2017, 9:57 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:

Please avoid the urban myths and listen to the advice of others who are actually trying to help you

There is only one truth on wiki

In confusion there is profit

p.s. Please avoid high level bg, especially if you have not completed high level lost arts. You will not get better Hero equipment until you do
Much better to collect mythical gear for infantry before you progress further
70% bonuses are possible for infantry, but cavalry, occult and bestiary bonuses are much lower

Actually you can get the same % for bestiary with class 4 items, it's just a long grind to get all the gear (although now that you can buy large amounts of moon coins the upgrading isn't too bad).  

Snowgoon
26 September, 2017, 11:50 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

Actually you can get the same % for bestiary with class 4 items, it's just a long grind to get all the gear (although now that you can buy large amounts of moon coins the upgrading isn't too bad).  

Impressive , so by swapping rings you get close to +70% on all units - never seen that before , but you would need dozens of mythical class IV keys to get the best gear and try to avoid the duplicates - are these keys available from your mareth quests?   http://prntscr.com/gq4l64

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
BiohazarD
27 September, 2017, 9:29 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

Impressive , so by swapping rings you get close to +70% on all units - never seen that before , but you would need dozens of mythical class IV keys to get the best gear and try to avoid the duplicates - are these keys available from your mareth quests?   http://prntscr.com/gq4l64

Nope, you can only get up to rare ones from mareth quests (as far as I know).  I'm guessing that guy spent a good deal of money doing bgs to get all the chests and buy the keys.  Whether it was worth it I can't say, but just wanted to show that it was possible.  
1724232 users registered; 43166 topics; 271024 posts; our newest member:toanstsg