MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 22, 2017, 15:2409/22/17
07/22/15
Gadheras said:

Trentos said:

So another well timed, opportunist strike on your behalf the Jezebel? Or did you know the timing of what was going down? You can understand why some are questioning your morals? If not then you have truly became lost in the pixels.

And what about your league? You go on about how you wanted out of Destiny (I can understand given the shitful people involved there) to create a fun league. Then pull your whole league into the same sort of crap. Excuse me if I can't understand. I guess Stormfall isn't my life, and I don't believe in the 'win at all costs' culture you follow.

This might come as a surprise to you, but in any pvp oriented game. "win at all cost" is what you should pursue, if you don't you not playing it right. NOTE: This is not the same as saying its alright to break rules to achieve such. But spying, infiltration, betrayl, all part of the game. If some get caught up in account sharing and damage to someones account or league is a result of of that. Well, stupid is stupid.
 cumonity manager come already saying that frenzie was REALY HACKED
Sep 22, 2017, 16:3309/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 16:38(edited)
12/18/14

Trentos said:

Jezebel said:

Trentos said:

Plarium must take action. Surely? Everybody knows there was very foul play involved, and regardless of who the culprits were, they will take action. Won't they? 

As for the perpetrators, guessing Plarium will sweep this all under the carpet, and they will go on playing the game in the same way.

Personally, having players (indeed multiple league) complicit in hacking accounts turns me off playing this game. If the likes of Jezebel and Gaderas think hacking others FB or Email accounts is legit to win a few pixels, then what else would they do? Keylogging as some idiot justified earlier in this thread? 

At the end of the day, it will be up to the community to decide if this is the game we want. Although, obviously a few here that want to sink the game to new lows

Have I said that?  I have not said any such thing.

Sorry Jezebel, but until you do anything in this game (on your own and legit) then your opinion means nothing to me :-)

Don't even try to backtrack on you previous posts where you justify an 'anything goes' approach just because your old league got slaughtered. You could of just as easily let things go rather than getting involved in such a dirty deed.

Feel free to distance yourself from recent happenings if you want. Just don't expect others to believe you

Being one who has accomplished more in the game than you ever have - then YOUR opinion does not matter to me

I have not distanced myself my league sent softeners - we took losses to take down the fortress and there was a reason for it - personally if I had been the one doing it I would have emptied the fortress and taken no losses for my league - that kind of makes more sense wouldn't you think - the purpose was to downgrade the fort - without beacons Emps cannot restore it to level 20.
Sep 22, 2017, 16:5709/22/17
12/18/14
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

First of all, please pay attention that from company side we do our best to secure the game from hackers' attacks as we have a strong protection against outside interference. That means no-one can hack your account without knowing the password/login combination. But still, the security of your social network account and Plarium.com account is the sole responsibility of you as the account holder. Please, don't share your login or password with anyone, don't follow suspicious links and don't use third-party services, which require your account details.

Let me share some quotes from our Terms of Use and Security Policy.

TERMS OF USE, 3.Use of the Service (d):

"You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (A) notify Plarium immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (B) exit from your Account at the end of each session."

Security Policy: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002370429-Security-Policy

And as for the situation that has arisen. Unfortunately, MAD FRENZIE was really hacked.

There's an investigation going on. I’ll keep you informed. 

please refer to all highlighted text 
Sep 22, 2017, 17:3209/22/17
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

I am and been playing EVE since 2003. Does it surprise you people play more games than just one? I do ESO and SWTOR as well.

Oh and I want every player that addmited to account sharing and such in this thread to be banned as well. They broke the rules after all. How about it?

The reason why those players admitted to these is because they Plarium know that they had shared their account at one point. I explained it to Alyona immediately after I became a mod, and was accused of being an alt. Roftie might have let his agent know. And the alt above complained to support, so the support know. 

Account sharing in Emps is done in the spirit of caring and not manipulation and cheating. They care about each other and know and trust their marshal so well that they are willing to share this infor and tell plarium that they have done so. 

I am not sure if Emps are still the same, but it was known when Roftie account was taken by Frenzie, It was also known which accounts are used and why. These is because all issues pertaining the situation of every player is known. Most Emperors know why Frenzie was using my accounts, and they knew the reason behind my departure. So its not a breach in Terms of Use.

That is why they used to call themself a family, before they became known as wanton evil bullies.
Sep 22, 2017, 17:4009/22/17
10/31/14

All these deabtes with people like 

DJ MOODY 

Gadheras and 

Lady Jezebel

Who are trapped in their bubble of hatred and revenge so much that they deny to acknowledge the gravity of the situation is wanton degenerative.

Frenzie was hacked. and NOT cracked. Plarium will be in contact with Frenzie, who is a victim so please stop arguing with these je.ks

Weather Plarium return what was lost is Plarium decision, and Not theirs. 

I will be happy if cheaters are punished and they have the fort back, and units returned. 

Is good customer service. And Plarium is entitled to practice it. 

Sep 22, 2017, 17:4509/22/17
10/31/14

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

First of all, please pay attention that from company side we do our best to secure the game from hackers' attacks as we have a strong protection against outside interference. That means no-one can hack your account without knowing the password/login combination. But still, the security of your social network account and Plarium.com account is the sole responsibility of you as the account holder. Please, don't share your login or password with anyone, don't follow suspicious links and don't use third-party services, which require your account details.

"You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (A) notify Plarium immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (B) exit from your Account at the end of each session."

Security Policy: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002370429-Security-Policy

And as for the situation that has arisen. Unfortunately, MAD FRENZIE was really hacked.

Let it be knows that the majority of players are willing to have the game session reset. A roll back to the time before Frenzie was hacked has been agreed to by many major and minor leagues. And most of the leagues in top ten support these roll back. 

So Plarium is free to consider these option as a solution. 

Sep 22, 2017, 18:0109/22/17
06/13/14
Gadheras said:

zapelo said:

This is very true ..... They would be owned in minutes in a game like EVE

Good old days of the BOB Corp "old EVE players will know what i'm talking about"

Well, BOB (band of brothers) was more an alliance than a stand alone Corp. And the demise and collapse of came down to a single person "Haargoth Agamar". What happens when enough power land on the hands of someone disgruntled and betrayl is within reach. The Mittani and his Goonswarm got most of the credit but Haargroth disbanding the alliance was the deal breaker when it came down to damage done. BOB tried to reform as  KenZoku but didn't really fare very well. Sir Molle faded out in history and Goonswarm still here today the cancer of EVE :p

I remember .... was there when it happened :D
Sep 22, 2017, 18:0409/22/17
07/25/15

Oracle said:

All these deabtes with people like 

DJ MOODY 

Gadheras and 

Lady Jezebel

Who are trapped in their bubble of hatred and revenge so much that they deny to acknowledge the gravity of the situation is wanton degenerative.

Frenzie was hacked. and NOT cracked. Plarium will be in contact with Frenzie, who is a victim so please stop arguing with these je.ks

Weather Plarium return what was lost is Plarium decision, and Not theirs. 

I will be happy if cheaters are punished and they have the fort back, and units returned. 

Is good customer service. And Plarium is entitled to practice it. 

lol, trapped in a bubble of hatred and revenge? I hate no one and have no need to get revenge on anyone.

a) I just dont buy into the "oh got hacked" FIX IT PLARIUM everytime something bad happens.

b) I believe in a level playing field, where there should be NO account sharing for any reason what so ever, or multiple accounts. Either we got rules in this game or we don't, that is for Plarium to decide, but if they insist we got rules then there should be consequence of breaking them.

c) just because Plarium says hacking happend, it doesn't make it so unless clear evidence is put forward, TRANSPARCY!
Sep 22, 2017, 18:0609/22/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

Let it be knows that the majority of players are willing to have the game session reset. A roll back to the time before Frenzie was hacked has been agreed to by many major and minor leagues. And most of the leagues in top ten support these roll back. 

Well, that would also roll back the sapphire state of players, and all transactions done since, need to be rolled back too. A roll back is more complex than you would think. If they chose to reinburse the units lost at their fortress, they would need to reinburse the attackers as well.
Sep 22, 2017, 18:1309/22/17
06/13/14
Talon said:

If plarium does nothing, today is the day the game starts to die.  Plain and simple.  All those involved who accused Emperors of destroying the game should look in the mirror. 
The game is dying for a long time now
Sep 22, 2017, 18:1609/22/17
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

Well, that would also roll back the sapphire state of players, and all transactions done since, need to be rolled back too. A roll back is more complex than you would think. If they chose to reinburse the units lost at their fortress, they would need to reinburse the attackers as well.

Only the affected parties data will be reset. Its not a server roll back but a niche roll back that I am proposing. 

These is an act of hacking, and not cracking and is severe and lalicious. If plarium decide to do server roll back without affecting in game purchases, they are welcome too. 

As I have said top leagues have agreed to these, and Plarium must feel free to consider ANY action that will resolve these issue. 

A complete server roll back is fine, even if it doesn't affect in-game purchases.  Should Plarium wish to deal with these per player also fine. 

I was letting Plarium know that the MAJORITY of players are willing to work with plarium to solve these issue and make our game a better place. And they should not be deterred in any ways from doing what IS RIGHT. 

Sep 22, 2017, 18:2209/22/17

Jezebel said:

Trentos said:

Yeah for you Gaderas, this might be normal. That's the difference between you and me. 

As for Jezebel, all know an act like this would be something you'd want in on. I don't have to defend myself. People all over the server are questioning how you were involved. Your posts trying to justify this low act are farked up to say the least

I wanted in on softening Emps Fortress - so what does that mean?  Emps hit my former league and my current league so big deal

Everyone knows Emps intended mass destruction on the server after the last of their beacons went down so the next viable move would be to take down their fortress ... do I have past interaction with Emps which would give me a reason to have my league sacrifice 500 mil offense to soften that fortress?

again anything else that may or may not have transpired I have no knowledge of so keep questioning - if someone broke rules and TOS Emps and Unforgivens are the last leagues that should be accusing anyone 

retaliating for hits on leagues I have been in is a low act?  I would say I have as much reason as anyone to hit Emps .... so I did 

You didnt question the timing?
You didnt question the leadershipchange, the massive drop in members from emps?
Are you really this stupid Jez?

You helped and participated with a cheat, a hack, a criminal offence ....

The only words that should be coming out of your mouth are "I am sorry!"

Sep 22, 2017, 18:2309/22/17
06/13/14

Oracle said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

Where did you get this info???!!!!???? You stating something does not make it true.

As far as i understand it her e-mail has been hacked. Well i'm sorry but that is not Plarium responsibility!

People should be more careful about their online security.

There is also this:

The security of your social network account and Plarium.com account is the sole responsibility of you as the account holder. Please, don't share your login or password with anyone, don't follow suspicious links and don't use third-party services, which require your account details.

Sep 22, 2017, 18:2409/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 18:27(edited)
10/31/14

djmoody said:

You are so full of shit sometimes. Where do you get off making a statement like that. You have polled them all have you. Or are you taking just that from the bias and alt posts in this thread?

I don't particularly care what happens but I have to call out blatant BS when it makes me choke as I read it.

It will end up being a simple financial decision based on the perceived value of Emps spending in game and the chance, as Plarium see it, that the players really will quit if they don't get their own way.

Personally (so you can add my feedback to your mythical poll)......

The gravity of the situation warrant these. KoK is yet to be polled. But given the gravity of the situation KoK is likely to sign. You can spend some time conducting these poll and getting to know your player Mr Captain instead of using precious time to kick a dog while its down. Whether or not you disagree with KoK signing, no one care. I personally don't give a fart. 

Sep 22, 2017, 18:2609/22/17
07/11/13
Oracle said:

djmoody said:

You are so full of shit sometimes. Where do you get off making a statement like that. You have polled them all have you. Or are you taking just that from the bias and alt posts in this thread?

I don't particularly care what happens but I have to call out blatant BS when it makes me choke as I read it.

It will end up being a simple financial decision based on the perceived value of Emps spending in game and the chance, as Plarium see it, that the players really will quit if they don't get their own way.

Personally (so you can add my feedback to your mythical poll)......

The gravity of the situation warrant these. KoK is yet to be polled. But given the gravity of the situation KoK is likely to sign. You can spend some time conducting these poll and getting to know your player Mr Captain instead of using using precious time to kick a dog while its down. Whether or not you disagree with KoK signing, no one care. I personally don't give a fart. 

awaiting my mail from you :)
Sep 22, 2017, 18:2709/22/17
06/13/14
Oracle said:

Gadheras said:

Only the affected parties data will be reset. Its not a server roll back but a niche roll back that I am proposing. 

These is an act of hacking, and not cracking and is severe and lalicious. If plarium decide to do server roll back without affecting in game purchases, they are welcome too. 

As I have said top leagues have agreed to these, and Plarium must feel free to consider ANY action that will resolve these issue. 

A complete server roll back is fine, even if it doesn't affect in-game purchases.  Should Plarium wish to deal with these per player also fine. 

I was letting Plarium know that the MAJORITY of players are willing to work with plarium to solve these issue and make our game a better place. And they should not be deterred in any ways from doing what IS RIGHT. 

hacking ... cracking ..... you really do not have a clue of what you are talking about do you
Sep 22, 2017, 18:2709/22/17
01/17/15

Oracle said:

Frenzie got her account back

I run all checks, particularly word construction checks and verified that the person I was communicating with was indeed Frenzie( it took me a while to gather this info)

Frenzie managed to get her account back. And is using it. 

What is left now is for the hacker to return the marshal position back. 

Players who got kicked out in the process of the hacks can now re-join Emperors.  Entry by mail has been temporarily turned off. We are not sure what these people are after. 

So forum communique should be kept to minimum.

So to ''ex'' re-join Emperors. and initiate operation takeback. 

This was a huge blow to the server. Unacceptable....

Even with a rollback It's still player stat compromise for players with a rogue player (from a rival league) placed in as a Marshal to see all stats etc. .. .

I would certainly hope that other actions are being taken.  Those that did this should not be able to log into game. 

If they are allowed to remain in game. ..what...so now those players that did this have the stat details etc. "get to just remain in game" and log in and share all info obtained with whomever? (they certainly didn't pay the sapphires for the privilege of being Marshal correct nor were they appointed but rather via malicious means)?  I think player ban's are quite warranted in this scenario.   We aren't talking about alt's that befriended their way to a top rank for stats here. Unacceptable if they are able to remain in game. 

Picture this ....you are in a league and while you are offline someone hacks your league Marshall's account. You log in... you see you've been kicked from the league.. you see all of your friends (people you play and talk with everyday) were kicked from the league. You're good friend the Marshal (hoping for all the absolute best for you Frenzie btw ) has been demoted and many troops destroyed. You can't really just rejoin the league because you now have a (rouge account "not one of your members") sitting in the Marshal seat. Now they see all stats and goodies of your account....joy. ....

On one hand...that's an injustice for you to right.... as a player (and all of your friends). You've done nothing only to log on and find.  ....You were kicked from a league (and now have to wait your seven days ...stats compromised....etc etc. )  

On the other hand...now imagine you weren't kicked from the league but instead lost much defense (and now have some rouge player "of a rival league" now knowing all of your stats because of this malicious act.  

...Are any of these scenarios fair to you as a player. 

(you'd want Plarium to do something about it right) so how is the aforementioned scenario any different (...what because it's not you, but rather...a rival? that makes this ok...? I think not....)

I for one believe that "all" troops should be returned. 

....Imagine this happens to you and your league. ....you'd cry foul and want troops returned due to due unfair (I call it illegal) "gameplay" .  

This was cowardice and not a way to "get ahead" in gameplay. All it really does is derogate an already somewhat dying game (all the more reason to not play this game many would say)...but it just proves that the players that did this have no real ability to play this game at a level that would rival the players and league(s) these players felt it necessary to do this to.  

They should not be able to log in.... If they can't play (at a level to compete) and have to resort to this to (supposedly "win") then why should they be on the game server? They retain compromised info such as stats etc. they should go.

...once again I ask all players.. imagine... you log in and find this has happened to your league. ....

If actions aren't taken to fix this, (to include account bans) it simply means this can happen to any league at any time. 

Making it truly an absolute mute point for any of us to even "play" (thus taking away "money" from Plarium.... )

For those suggesting that troops not be returned.....are you all so willing to accept that ?????

As for those saying win at all costs... I suppose that every person saying this are (they themselves) willing to forego getting any troops back if this ever were to happen to them. I can know better...they'd be screaming for troops back and how unfair ...etc. etc. so I don't believe "any player" would just "accept" win at all costs if it happened to them (and they themselve's or "their" marshal were hacked).....just sayin'.

This is in not a "win" simply a loss for the server and those players that did this are losers. (cheating is not winning ...it's cheating). It's the age ole sayin' cheaters never win. Nobody will respect the players involved and as such will not make for very good recruiters or "competitors" in the game. 

Sep 22, 2017, 18:2909/22/17
10/31/14
Skycooldude said:
awaiting my mail from you :)
KoK and other league will be polled last. But not by me. I will however do whatever possible to ensure that our game is safe from hackers like master. 
Sep 22, 2017, 18:3309/22/17
06/13/14

Concurer said:

Oracle said:

Frenzie got her account back

I run all checks, particularly word construction checks and verified that the person I was communicating with was indeed Frenzie( it took me a while to gather this info)

Frenzie managed to get her account back. And is using it. 

What is left now is for the hacker to return the marshal position back. 

Players who got kicked out in the process of the hacks can now re-join Emperors.  Entry by mail has been temporarily turned off. We are not sure what these people are after. 

So forum communique should be kept to minimum.

So to ''ex'' re-join Emperors. and initiate operation takeback. 

This was a huge blow to the server. Unacceptable....

Even with a rollback It's still player stat compromise for players with a rogue player (from a rival league) placed in as a Marshal to see all stats etc. .. .

I would certainly hope that other actions are being taken.  Those that did this should not be able to log into game. 

If they are allowed to remain in game. ..what...so now those players that did this have the stat details etc. "get to just remain in game" and log in and share all info obtained with whomever? (they certainly didn't pay the sapphires for the privilege of being Marshal correct nor were they appointed but rather via malicious means)?  I think player ban's are quite warranted in this scenario.   We aren't talking about alt's that befriended their way to a top rank for stats here. Unacceptable if they are able to remain in game. 

Picture this ....you are in a league and while you are offline someone hacks your league Marshall's account. You log in... you see you've been kicked from the league.. you see all of your friends (people you play and talk with everyday) were kicked from the league. You're good friend the Marshal (hoping for all the absolute best for you Frenzie btw ) has been demoted and many troops destroyed. You can't really just rejoin the league because you now have a (rouge account "not one of your members") sitting in the Marshal seat. Now they see all stats and goodies of your account....joy. ....

On one hand...that's an injustice for you to right.... as a player (and all of your friends). You've done nothing only to log on and find.  ....You were kicked from a league (and now have to wait your seven days ...stats compromised....etc etc. )  

On the other hand...now imagine you weren't kicked from the league but instead lost much defense (and now have some rouge player "of a rival league" now knowing all of your stats because of this malicious act.  

...Are any of these scenarios fair to you as a player. 

(you'd want Plarium to do something about it right) so how is the aforementioned scenario any different (...what because it's not you, but rather...a rival? that makes this ok...? I think not....)

I for one believe that "all" troops should be returned. 

....Imagine this happens to you and your league. ....you'd cry foul and want troops returned due to due unfair (I call it illegal) "gameplay" .  

This was cowardice and not a way to "get ahead" in gameplay. All it really does is derogate an already somewhat dying game (all the more reason to not play this game many would say)...but it just proves that the players that did this have no real ability to play this game at a level that would rival the players and league(s) these players felt it necessary to do this to.  

They should not be able to log in.... If they can't play (at a level to compete) and have to resort to this to (supposedly "win") then why should they be on the game server? They retain compromised info such as stats etc. they should go.

...once again I ask all players.. imagine... you log in and find this has happened to your league. ....

If actions aren't taken to fix this, (to include account bans) it simply means this can happen to any league at any time. 

Making it truly an absolute mute point for any of us to even "play" (thus taking away "money" from Plarium.... )

For those suggesting that troops not be returned.....are you all so willing to accept that ?????

As for those saying win at all costs... I suppose that every person saying this are (they themselves) willing to forego getting any troops back if this ever were to happen to them. I can know better...they'd be screaming for troops back and how unfair ...etc. etc. so I don't believe "any player" would just "accept" win at all costs if it happened to them (and they themselve's or "their" marshal were hacked).....just sayin'.

This is in not a "win" simply a loss for the server and those players that did this are losers. (cheating is not winning ...it's cheating). It's the age ole sayin' cheaters never win. Nobody will respect the players involved and as such will not make for very good recruiters or "competitors" in the game. 

People stating that the server is broken..... lol

I have not noticed that the server has any problems.

It is just someone not literate in their own cyber security making a huge mistake. I would suggest revising security on other online accounts "online banking and stuff that really matters to frenzie.
Sep 22, 2017, 18:3509/22/17
06/13/14
This whole situation reminds me of a lady getting her first credit card making photos of both sides of it and publishing those photos online for everyone to see.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.