All Categories

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 22, 2017, 14:2209/22/17
02/22/15

Looks like a few  will be eating a bit of crow.

Plarium stated the account was hacked!!!!!!

So to all of you who said no way, couldn't be done or this was deserved can suck it.

This is good that Plarium made this statement, since the account was hacked I have to think Plarium will restore all the players lost troops in multiple leagues that were lost at the hands of the attack with the exception to those who hit the Emperors fortress.

This will be some form of Justice to know that those troops were lost in vain and all of Emperors troops restored along with the fortress level. Any accomplishments received for hitting this fortress should be removed and the fortress should get at least 30 days protection for this to be resolved and the league stabilized

I think the Emperors players who were kicked from their home, stripped of their league bonus and put through the stress of having their troops sacrificed not knowing if they would get them back should receive a small sapphire bonus 

Sep 22, 2017, 14:2609/22/17
01/21/15

thefray said:

So to all of you who said no way, couldn't be done or this was deserved can suck it.

This is good that Plarium made this statement, since the account was hacked I have to think Plarium will restore all the players lost troops in multiple leagues that were lost at the hands of the attack with the exception to those who hit the Emperors fortress.

This will be some form of Justice to know that those troops were lost in vain and all of Emperors troops restored along with the fortress level. Any accomplishments received for hitting this fortress should be removed and the fortress should get at least 30 days protection for this to be resolved and the league stabilized

I think the Emperors players who were kicked from their home, stripped of their league bonus and put through the stress of having their troops sacrificed not knowing if they would get them back should receive a small sapphire bonus 

Are you actually serious, get a sapphire bonus? For breaking TOS rules, that's a new level of stupid.... Your comment, not you. I know you are a smart and good guy...

Sep 22, 2017, 14:2609/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 14:28(edited)
01/12/16
thefray said:

I second this, well said TheFray.  I'd go so far as to ban the culprits for a month if not indefinitely.  For those who keep mentioning Eve Online.  Go play Eve online if you love those tactics so much.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:2809/22/17
07/25/15
thefray said:

If there was "hacking" involved, then Plarium need full transparcy and disclosure, because then all the players could be at same risk. How it was done and how it was achieved need to brought forward. There is no crow to be eaten before all is laid on the table. 
Sep 22, 2017, 14:3009/22/17
02/22/15
Jezebel said:

Emperor Nikolinos said:

Oracle said:

Frenzie got her account back

I run all checks, particularly word construction checks and verified that the person I was communicating with was indeed Frenzie( it took me a while to gather this info)

Frenzie managed to get her account back. And is using it. 

What is left now is for the hacker to return the marshal position back. 

Players who got kicked out in the process of the hacks can now re-join Emperors.  Entry by mail has been temporarily turned off. We are not sure what these people are after. 

So forum communique should be kept to minimum.

So to ''ex'' re-join Emperors. and initiate operation takeback. 

hello, i am Emperor's Niko. Captain of Emperors. If plarium doesnt fix this unfair and disgusting situation.. as it was before with: a) our fortress lvl 20 b) our defense back and all of our def/off stats as they were before we will just stop the game. I lost 30m defense over there and in fact who cares about my defense.. all that i care is that the person that has done that will feel like the winner of all of this. Its unfair.. I know that plenty of guys in that game hating us cause we are an aggressive league, but all the time we did it in the fair way. all of us tried so much about Emperors to be the best league in this game.. I am saying this, if plarium doesnt fix this me n frenzie are quitting the game. And believe me many more will follow. Players not only from Emperors but from the rest of the server that will see that they are spending their money in a game that cannot provide safety. i spent all the day in the hospital cause of this. i cant sleep i cannot smile.. yes its a game but we are a family here. Plarium please do your best Its so simple ? i lost 30million defense cause of this hack and in fact WHO cares

If everything is restored to what it was then Plarium will have to back track and restore all things that transpired before this event - for example Destiny troops when Bob the Dog was supposedly hacked and hit their beacon or fortress I don't recall which - as far as I know Destiny was never made "whole" after that one
For once I will say I agree with Jezebel, as soon as there is proof (seems like plarium found it in this case) then they should be made whole. So with no proof or no proof found yet it is still just an unfortunate situation and not really compairing apples to apples is it
Sep 22, 2017, 14:3009/22/17
07/25/15

Talon said:

I second this, well said TheFray.  I'd go so far as to ban the culprits for a month if not indefinitely.  For those who keep mentioning Eve Online.  Go play Eve online if you love those tactics so much.

I am and been playing EVE since 2003. Does it surprise you people play more games than just one? I do ESO and SWTOR as well.

Oh and I want every player that addmited to account sharing and such in this thread to be banned as well. They broke the rules after all. How about it?

Sep 22, 2017, 14:3209/22/17
02/22/15
Yoloswagans said:

thefray said:

Are you actually serious, get a sapphire bonus? For breaking TOS rules, that's a new level of stupid.... Your comment, not you. I know you are a smart and good guy...

I never knew being hacked is against the TOS rules, I guess I am stupid
Sep 22, 2017, 14:3209/22/17
07/30/14

thefray said:

I think all you said made sense till you suggested  the above LOL

One should always try as hard as you can.

But surely expecting this of plarium must be a joke.

Anyway I am happy that they have acknowledged the problem ,it is a step in the right direction.

Have fun Friend Fray

Sep 22, 2017, 14:3409/22/17
02/22/15
A small bonus is a small ask for the interruption of their game, the leagues chests lost, the tourneys forfieted etc...
Sep 22, 2017, 14:3509/22/17
12/18/14
thefray said:

Jezebel said:

Emperor Nikolinos said:

Oracle said:

Frenzie got her account back

I run all checks, particularly word construction checks and verified that the person I was communicating with was indeed Frenzie( it took me a while to gather this info)

Frenzie managed to get her account back. And is using it. 

What is left now is for the hacker to return the marshal position back. 

Players who got kicked out in the process of the hacks can now re-join Emperors.  Entry by mail has been temporarily turned off. We are not sure what these people are after. 

So forum communique should be kept to minimum.

So to ''ex'' re-join Emperors. and initiate operation takeback. 

hello, i am Emperor's Niko. Captain of Emperors. If plarium doesnt fix this unfair and disgusting situation.. as it was before with: a) our fortress lvl 20 b) our defense back and all of our def/off stats as they were before we will just stop the game. I lost 30m defense over there and in fact who cares about my defense.. all that i care is that the person that has done that will feel like the winner of all of this. Its unfair.. I know that plenty of guys in that game hating us cause we are an aggressive league, but all the time we did it in the fair way. all of us tried so much about Emperors to be the best league in this game.. I am saying this, if plarium doesnt fix this me n frenzie are quitting the game. And believe me many more will follow. Players not only from Emperors but from the rest of the server that will see that they are spending their money in a game that cannot provide safety. i spent all the day in the hospital cause of this. i cant sleep i cannot smile.. yes its a game but we are a family here. Plarium please do your best Its so simple ? i lost 30million defense cause of this hack and in fact WHO cares

If everything is restored to what it was then Plarium will have to back track and restore all things that transpired before this event - for example Destiny troops when Bob the Dog was supposedly hacked and hit their beacon or fortress I don't recall which - as far as I know Destiny was never made "whole" after that one
For once I will say I agree with Jezebel, as soon as there is proof (seems like plarium found it in this case) then they should be made whole. So with no proof or no proof found yet it is still just an unfortunate situation and not really compairing apples to apples is it
as far as I know Bob the Dog was restored but Destiny was not
Sep 22, 2017, 14:3909/22/17

Plarium must take action. Surely? Everybody knows there was very foul play involved, and regardless of who the culprits were, they will take action. Won't they? 

As for the perpetrators, guessing Plarium will sweep this all under the carpet, and they will go on playing the game in the same way.

Personally, having players (indeed multiple league) complicit in hacking accounts turns me off playing this game. If the likes of Jezebel and Gaderas think hacking others FB or Email accounts is legit to win a few pixels, then what else would they do? Keylogging as some idiot justified earlier in this thread? 

At the end of the day, it will be up to the community to decide if this is the game we want. Although, obviously a few here that want to sink the game to new lows

Sep 22, 2017, 14:4209/22/17
12/18/14
Trentos said:

Plarium must take action. Surely? Everybody knows there was very foul play involved, and regardless of who the culprits were, they will take action. Won't they? 

As for the perpetrators, guessing Plarium will sweep this all under the carpet, and they will go on playing the game in the same way.

Personally, having players (indeed multiple league) complicit in hacking accounts turns me off playing this game. If the likes of Jezebel and Gaderas think hacking others FB or Email accounts is legit to win a few pixels, then what else would they do? Keylogging as some idiot justified earlier in this thread? 

At the end of the day, it will be up to the community to decide if this is the game we want. Although, obviously a few here that want to sink the game to new lows

Have I said that?  I have not said any such thing.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:4709/22/17
01/12/16
If plarium does nothing, today is the day the game starts to die.  Plain and simple.  All those involved who accused Emperors of destroying the game should look in the mirror. 
Sep 22, 2017, 14:5109/22/17
07/25/15

Trentos said:

lol, you can't even recall a reply I did to you on previous page? I never stated hacking peoples FB, Email etc is okay, nor legit. Playing the game and achieve result by all means possible within the rules, sure. And if people happen to be stupid and share accounts etc during such, well that is stupid being stupid. Also several cases of addmiting account sharing came up in this thread, even talk about selling and buying accounts for cash, how about ban these players because of breach of rules? A level playing field should be what we strive for right?

How bad must something get before people cry foul? What determines break some rules is okay because everyone does it Vs breaking same rules lead to bigger events affecting more players.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:5109/22/17

Jezebel said:

Trentos said:

Have I said that?  I have not said any such thing.

Sorry Jezebel, but until you do anything in this game (on your own and legit) then your opinion means nothing to me :-)

Don't even try to backtrack on you previous posts where you justify an 'anything goes' approach just because your old league got slaughtered. You could of just as easily let things go rather than getting involved in such a dirty deed.

Feel free to distance yourself from recent happenings if you want. Just don't expect others to believe you
Sep 22, 2017, 14:5409/22/17
07/30/14

Talon said:

If plarium does nothing, today is the day the game starts to die.  Plain and simple.  All those involved who accused Emperors of destroying the game should look in the mirror. 

You are Wrong 

The game has started its downward curve a while ago already.

This might just accelerate the procces a bit.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:5709/22/17
Gadheras said:

How bad must something get before people cry foul? What determines break some rules is okay because everyone does it Vs breaking same rules lead to bigger events affecting more players.

Your telling us Gadheras. Breaking little rules in- game (which most do not) vs a cyber crime. Can you see where I'm coming from? Two very different things. To suggest they are the same is ridiculous and sets a very bad precedent for the game.
Sep 22, 2017, 15:0509/22/17
07/25/15

Trentos said:

Gadheras said:

Your telling us Gadheras. Breaking little rules in- game (which most do not) vs a cyber crime. Can you see where I'm coming from? Two very different things. To suggest they are the same is ridiculous and sets a very bad precedent for the game.

Either we got rules, or we got no rules right? And what make it right for people to BREAK the rules, to gain adventage over other players in the first place? Hide behind the "everyone does it" doesn't make it legit. What make you justified to break the rules? No matter how little you regard it.

Example: Account sharing is okay, but account sharing leading to someone abuse the powers of the shared account and destroys for the league is not okay?. Isn't the same based on break the same rule initialy?

So again, rules are to be followed right and those who don't deserve consequence of breaking them?
Sep 22, 2017, 15:1609/22/17

Gadheras said:

And what make it right for people to BREAK the rules, to gain adventage over other players in the first place? Hide behind the "everyone does it" doesn't make it legit. What make you justified to break the rules? No matter how little you regard it.

Never did I say that "everyone does it". In fact, I said that most do not! You are the one trying to make some relation between petty offenses and something major like this.
Sep 22, 2017, 15:1709/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 15:18(edited)
11/25/15
djmoody said:

By hacked presumably you mean stupidly shared account details. These things are almost never hacks.

Assuming that is the case I have little sympathy. 

Calls for compensation are a little are a little misguided. Accounts that have suffered losses should actually be BANNED not helped. After all one of the first rules in the T&C's you agree to when playing is:

4d....  

You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, 

Quite rightly Plarium shouldn't have to spent limited resources clearing up the mess of stupid people. 

If you think this is an anti Emps thing it's not - it's an anti-stupid people who expect to have their own mistakes fixed for them thing. Have written the similar posts many times before when people cry "hack", in this game and others. Have posted in this forum the same thing when this has happened before. 

You want the advantage of breaking the game rules, sharing details, having your account be able to do things when you aren't around, then when it goes wrong it's your own look out.

Plarium ACCEPTED that Frenzies acc was HACKED.Investigations i progress.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.