All Categories

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 22, 2017, 13:3909/22/17

So many disgusting replies in this thread. How can anybody make excuses for the person/people that did this? Although I'm not at all surprised that these comments came from the players it did. The likes of DJMoody and Ghaderas are nown to be sorry excuses for human beings.

And it doesn't take a genius to see that more than one league involved. Yeah I said it. Certain leagues were complicit in this low act. Is that an accusation? Yes

Sep 22, 2017, 13:4309/22/17

Jezebel said:

Crusher said:

No comments from Jezebel...................very suprising given she was involved in the fortress attack and is normally all over these forums.

i actually quit visiting the forums a while ago but here is a comment just for you

I was not personally involved in the attack but offense from my league was - I was asked if I wanted to hit with softeners so we did - has Emps ever hit a league I have been in ... the answer is yes

Have Emps broken rules to gain access to sensitive league information in order to take down other leagues? the answer to that again is yes - so is it okay for Emps to break TOS and the rules and not okay for others to do the same thing?  Emps would say yes lol

I have no first hand knowledge as to what transpired within Emps when it did so I have no comments to make on that subject

So you think your shitty old league getting smashed up is an excuse for this Jezebel? And you didn't attack anyway did you? Didn;t you use Test's account? You are sad person

Sep 22, 2017, 13:4509/22/17
07/25/15
Trentos said:

So many disgusting replies in this thread. How can anybody make excuses for the person/people that did this? Although I'm not at all surprised that these comments came from the players it did. The likes of DJMoody and Ghaderas are nown to be sorry excuses for human beings.

And it doesn't take a genius to see that more than one league involved. Yeah I said it. Certain leagues were complicit in this low act. Is that an accusation? Yes

Oh look another special snowflake...
Sep 22, 2017, 13:4509/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 13:48(edited)
12/18/14

Trentos said:

Jezebel said:

Crusher said:

No comments from Jezebel...................very suprising given she was involved in the fortress attack and is normally all over these forums.

i actually quit visiting the forums a while ago but here is a comment just for you

I was not personally involved in the attack but offense from my league was - I was asked if I wanted to hit with softeners so we did - has Emps ever hit a league I have been in ... the answer is yes

Have Emps broken rules to gain access to sensitive league information in order to take down other leagues? the answer to that again is yes - so is it okay for Emps to break TOS and the rules and not okay for others to do the same thing?  Emps would say yes lol

I have no first hand knowledge as to what transpired within Emps when it did so I have no comments to make on that subject

So you think your shitty old league getting smashed up is an excuse for this Jezebel? And you didn't attack anyway did you? Didn;t you use Test's account? You are sad person

Trentos you should know by now that your opinion means nothing to me .... and what exactly are you suggesting?  Oh my maybe Emps could give Frenzie one of the accounts they purchased from people leaving the game - I am sure they are comparable 

How about this one?  http://prntscr.com/gocoox It's currently a recruit in your league Trentos maybe you can arrange it.

Sep 22, 2017, 13:5009/22/17
07/25/15
Jezebel said:

Trentos said:

Jezebel said:

Crusher said:

Trentos you should know by now that your opinion means nothing to me .... and what exactly are you suggesting?  Oh my maybe Emps could give Frenzie one of the accounts they purchased from people leaving the game - I am sure they are comparable 

How about this one?  http://prntscr.com/gocoox It's currently a recruit in your league Trentos maybe you can arrange it.

Buying and selling accounts for real money? Yeah that sound legit :p
Sep 22, 2017, 13:5009/22/17

Yeah for you Gaderas, this might be normal. That's the difference between you and me. 

As for Jezebel, all know an act like this would be something you'd want in on. I don't have to defend myself. People all over the server are questioning how you were involved. Your posts trying to justify this low act are farked up to say the least

Sep 22, 2017, 13:5809/22/17
12/18/14

Trentos said:

Yeah for you Gaderas, this might be normal. That's the difference between you and me. 

As for Jezebel, all know an act like this would be something you'd want in on. I don't have to defend myself. People all over the server are questioning how you were involved. Your posts trying to justify this low act are farked up to say the least

I wanted in on softening Emps Fortress - so what does that mean?  Emps hit my former league and my current league so big deal

Everyone knows Emps intended mass destruction on the server after the last of their beacons went down so the next viable move would be to take down their fortress ... do I have past interaction with Emps which would give me a reason to have my league sacrifice 500 mil offense to soften that fortress?

again anything else that may or may not have transpired I have no knowledge of so keep questioning - if someone broke rules and TOS Emps and Unforgivens are the last leagues that should be accusing anyone 

retaliating for hits on leagues I have been in is a low act?  I would say I have as much reason as anyone to hit Emps .... so I did 
Sep 22, 2017, 13:5809/22/17
07/30/14
Gadheras said:
Lol every time you have a brain fart  this is what you revert to.......
Sep 22, 2017, 14:0309/22/17
07/25/15

Trentos said:

Well the difference between you and me obviously, I didn't start insult you. Or have for habbit of verbaly insult people when seems to run out of arguments. 

The more that seems to surface in this thread, just prove there is no claim to innocense to be had by anyone.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:0409/22/17
08/06/16

Oracle said:

Frenzie got her account back

I run all checks, particularly word construction checks and verified that the person I was communicating with was indeed Frenzie( it took me a while to gather this info)

Frenzie managed to get her account back. And is using it. 

What is left now is for the hacker to return the marshal position back. 

Players who got kicked out in the process of the hacks can now re-join Emperors.  Entry by mail has been temporarily turned off. We are not sure what these people are after. 

So forum communique should be kept to minimum.

So to ''ex'' re-join Emperors. and initiate operation takeback. 

hello, i am Emperor's Niko. Captain of Emperors. If plarium doesnt fix this unfair and disgusting situation.. as it was before with: a) our fortress lvl 20 b) our defense back and all of our def/off stats as they were before we will just stop the game. I lost 30m defense over there and in fact who cares about my defense.. all that i care is that the person that has done that will feel like the winner of all of this. Its unfair.. I know that plenty of guys in that game hating us cause we are an aggressive league, but all the time we did it in the fair way. all of us tried so much about Emperors to be the best league in this game.. I am saying this, if plarium doesnt fix this me n frenzie are quitting the game. And believe me many more will follow. Players not only from Emperors but from the rest of the server that will see that they are spending their money in a game that cannot provide safety. i spent all the day in the hospital cause of this. i cant sleep i cannot smile.. yes its a game but we are a family here. Plarium please do your best Its so simple ? i lost 30million defense cause of this hack and in fact WHO cares

Sep 22, 2017, 14:0709/22/17
07/25/15
Roftie said:

Gadheras said:
Lol every time you have a brain fart  this is what you revert to.......
A brain fart? No, but it was a simple, short response. I could of course gone into a tirade and start hurl verbal abuse back, but why would I? "special snowflake" is all that was needed. 
Sep 22, 2017, 14:0709/22/17

So another well timed, opportunist strike on your behalf the Jezebel? Or did you know the timing of what was going down? You can understand why some are questioning your morals? If not then you have truly became lost in the pixels.

And what about your league? You go on about how you wanted out of Destiny (I can understand given the shitful people involved there) to create a fun league. Then pull your whole league into the same sort of crap. Excuse me if I can't understand. I guess Stormfall isn't my life, and I don't believe in the 'win at all costs' culture you follow.

Sep 22, 2017, 14:1009/22/17
12/18/14
Emperor Nikolinos said:

Oracle said:

I run all checks, particularly word construction checks and verified that the person I was communicating with was indeed Frenzie( it took me a while to gather this info)

Players who got kicked out in the process of the hacks can now re-join Emperors.  Entry by mail has been temporarily turned off. We are not sure what these people are after. 

hello, i am Emperor's Niko. Captain of Emperors. If plarium doesnt fix this unfair and disgusting situation.. as it was before with: a) our fortress lvl 20 b) our defense back and all of our def/off stats as they were before we will just stop the game. I lost 30m defense over there and in fact who cares about my defense.. all that i care is that the person that has done that will feel like the winner of all of this. Its unfair.. I know that plenty of guys in that game hating us cause we are an aggressive league, but all the time we did it in the fair way. all of us tried so much about Emperors to be the best league in this game.. I am saying this, if plarium doesnt fix this me n frenzie are quitting the game. And believe me many more will follow. Players not only from Emperors but from the rest of the server that will see that they are spending their money in a game that cannot provide safety. i spent all the day in the hospital cause of this. i cant sleep i cannot smile.. yes its a game but we are a family here. Plarium please do your best Its so simple ? i lost 30million defense cause of this hack and in fact WHO cares

If everything is restored to what it was then Plarium will have to back track and restore all things that transpired before this event - for example Destiny troops when Bob the Dog was supposedly hacked and hit their beacon or fortress I don't recall which - as far as I know Destiny was never made "whole" after that one
Sep 22, 2017, 14:1309/22/17
07/25/15
Trentos said:

So another well timed, opportunist strike on your behalf the Jezebel? Or did you know the timing of what was going down? You can understand why some are questioning your morals? If not then you have truly became lost in the pixels.

And what about your league? You go on about how you wanted out of Destiny (I can understand given the shitful people involved there) to create a fun league. Then pull your whole league into the same sort of crap. Excuse me if I can't understand. I guess Stormfall isn't my life, and I don't believe in the 'win at all costs' culture you follow.

This might come as a surprise to you, but in any pvp oriented game. "win at all cost" is what you should pursue, if you don't you not playing it right. NOTE: This is not the same as saying its alright to break rules to achieve such. But spying, infiltration, betrayl, all part of the game. If some get caught up in account sharing and damage to someones account or league is a result of of that. Well, stupid is stupid.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:1409/22/17
07/30/14

Jezebel said:

Emperor Nikolinos said:

If everything is restored to what it was then Plarium will have to back track and restore all things that transpired before this event - for example Destiny troops when Bob the Dog was supposedly hacked and hit their beacon or fortress I don't recall which - as far as I know Destiny was never made "whole" after that one

It was done on too big a scale to merely "fix"

After the dust settles on this matter the players will once again be the ultimate LOSERS.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:1609/22/17
08/06/16

Jezebel said:

Trentos said:

I wanted in on softening Emps Fortress - so what does that mean?  Emps hit my former league and my current league so big deal

Everyone knows Emps intended mass destruction on the server after the last of their beacons went down so the next viable move would be to take down their fortress ... do I have past interaction with Emps which would give me a reason to have my league sacrifice 500 mil offense to soften that fortress?

again anything else that may or may not have transpired I have no knowledge of so keep questioning - if someone broke rules and TOS Emps and Unforgivens are the last leagues that should be accusing anyone 

retaliating for hits on leagues I have been in is a low act?  I would say I have as much reason as anyone to hit Emps .... so I did 

u are very funny indeed. u r not the smartest person on the Planet i already knew that but to try to tell us that u had a chance to downgrade our fortress with your low lvl soften attack without the huge help of the hacker is a completely no sense..

12/18/14

Trentos said:

Of course I knew when to send my hits on the fortress - do you think I just randomly sent hits?  There was communication as to when I should send my softeners - that is normal

I never wanted out of Destiny until the people I joined to play with quit the game - it was no longer the same league for me after the ones I was closest to left.  Stormfall is Stormfall its all about hitting and retaliation.  Am I missing something here?  I don't need to "win at all costs" please do not put me in that category - I for one have never actually purchased an account from an exiting player just to have "one up" on other leagues.  I personally have not infiltrated other leagues to get intel so that I could have "one up" on other leagues in order to hit them at their weakest

I have nothing further to say on this thread - a league that has continually broken TOS in the game has had something happen to them now I am supposed to be sorry for them?
07/25/15
Jezebel said:

Emperor Nikolinos said:

Oracle said:

Not just that, but basicaly trying to hold Plarium hostage in a "or else we quit" is not something they can go along with. What keep the next ones to demand the same. Actions, not words, that is what you can influence Plarium with. What the game need is better account security, and severe reactions towards account sharing, buying/selling, or just get given accounts, etc.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:1809/22/17
07/25/15
Roftie said:

Jezebel said:

Emperor Nikolinos said:

It was done on too big a scale to merely "fix"

After the dust settles on this matter the players will once again be the ultimate LOSERS.
Have you ever seen the players as WINNERS with Plarium? lol. one hell of a eye opener :p
Sep 22, 2017, 14:2009/22/17

Gadheras said:

Trentos said:

This might come as a surprise to you, but in any pvp oriented game. "win at all cost" is what you should pursue, if you don't you not playing it right. NOTE: This is not the same as saying its alright to break rules to achieve such. But spying, infiltration, betrayl, all part of the game. If some get caught up in account sharing and damage to someones account or league is a result of of that. Well, stupid is stupid.

Are you really serious? Damage to someones account is part of the game? This wasn't a case of sharing credentials, so you can stop trying to justify this action in that way. Wonder who you would feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

Wake up to yourself poo pirate. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.