All Categories

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 21, 2017, 21:2709/21/17
04/12/16

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

A MAJOR ACCOUNT BEEN HACKED ON THE DARK PLAINS PLARIUM MUST FIX THIS NOW.  THIS BROKEN THE SERVER, THIS IS NOT HOW THE GAME SHOULD BEE PLAYED.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 21, 2017, 21:3209/21/17
11/30/14
Mac ban dem hackers.
Sep 21, 2017, 22:0409/21/17
04/12/16
The Marshal of Emperores have been hacked and they destryed the league, this is not the way the game should bee played. Plarium you need to handle this now it effect maybe 500 players. And showes that all the money you spend on this game can bee taken away from you by the people who hack and cheat. Easy to find out what league did it, and plarium need to come down hard on this player even if he is spending alot of money him self, because he is not spending more than all the people who will leave this game because of this.
Sep 21, 2017, 22:1009/21/17
10/03/15
Give me my units back 
Sep 21, 2017, 22:2809/21/17
04/12/16
I hope Plarium will take leagal action aginst the people who are destrying their company.
Sep 21, 2017, 23:2409/21/17
07/12/17
Yep agree, find who did it and ban them, then replace any missing units from the hacked account,
Sep 21, 2017, 23:3209/21/17
08/03/14

how were they hacked?  and how was the league destroyed?  

more details on the events please. 
Sep 22, 2017, 00:0309/22/17
04/12/16
The email was hacked the account details were never shared.
Sep 22, 2017, 01:0809/22/17

I agree with DJ. Most of the time these 'Hackers' are simply individuals who were entrusted with someone's account access credentials, and for whatever reason have decided to sabotage them. Have also seen it on quite a few games I've played. 

Must say I'm surprised the Great Frenzie would be susceptible to such amateurism...are you sure he/she hasn't abandoned the game and has passed the account unto someone that is less 'ahem' ethical?

Sep 22, 2017, 02:2609/22/17
06/08/15
DJ Moody is so right. 
Sep 22, 2017, 04:1009/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 04:23(edited)
02/22/15

This is foul play plain and simple. 

Players names were changed and promoted the marshal was replaced, a war request was sent out, this was not one person having shared info, multiple accounts were involved. 

DJ has a point but I wouldn't go so far to say he is correct, this is bigger than a simple shared account that went bad. 

I spoke with Frenzie outside of game mail the day before this happened and today she has not quit. I played side by side with her while I was with Emperors, not everyone may like her play style but she is well respected among the community and even with her aggressive play style many people like her and you have to respect that. She plays without animosity, she doesn't berate people or send hateful mail, she plays her game, her way with no excuses or apologies. She is dedicated to her players and her league and this is a sad day for Stormfall and I for one hope Plarium can make this right.

I am no longer in Emporers in case anyone was wondering but she has my respect and my support.

Sep 22, 2017, 04:1409/22/17
We should step back and let Plarium investigate this and then let them deal with the player(S) who are responsible.
Sep 22, 2017, 04:3809/22/17
04/23/15

Well, djmoody is it? Not anti EMPERORS? That must be difficult for you to say, seeing as how we crushed your "league" in times past. All the spies that were in the EMPERORS all reported back, saying "No way Nbone, there's  no way! Their FORTRESS is MASSIVE!". And promptly cried themselves to sleep, wrapping themselves in thousands and thousands of dragons. Ill gotten gains some say, ill characters others say. You know what I say? Cowards. Too scared to fight a war that they could NEVER win. Hahaha, we will be back, you cannot break us.

MAD EMPEROR ACHILLES

Sep 22, 2017, 04:4809/22/17
10/11/15

Just to set the record straight, Frenzie isn't the marshal in Emperors and hasn't been for a while. Also, it's literally impossible for anyone but the marshal to make someone else the marshal. There's no way that someone could have hacked an account other than the marshal's and made someone else the marshal.

I've seen conflicting stories on this forum. Some say the marshal's account was hacked while others say Frenzie's account was hacked. Which account was supposedly hacked? I don't know about anyone else, but when I see posts with this sort of basic conflicts in the allegations I have to step back and ask where is the proof that any of the stories are true. I can't seem to find them here.

I've also heard rumors being circulated that The Rebels are somehow to blame for the hack, but again nobody has produced any basis for that scurrilous accusation. The theory is that The Rebels stood to gain from hacking Frenzie's account (or was it the marshal's, can't seem to remember) so they must have had something to do with it. The problem is that once again there isn't any proof, just the accusation. Since when do we condemn an entire league (or even some of the members of a league) based solely on an accusation without a shred of proof? If that's the way this works, I have nothing but contempt for the process.
Sep 22, 2017, 04:5409/22/17

thefray said:

This is foul play plain and simple. 

Players names were changed and promoted the marshal was replaced, a war request was sent out, this was not one person having shared info, multiple accounts were involved. 

DJ has a point but I wouldn't go so far to say he is correct, this is bigger than a simple shared account that went bad. 

I spoke with Frenzie outside of game mail the day before this happened and today she has not quit. I played side by side with her while I was with Emperors, not everyone may like her play style but she is well respected among the community and even with her aggressive play style many people like her and you have to respect that. She plays without animosity, she doesn't berate people or send hateful mail, she plays her game, her way with no excuses or apologies. She is dedicated to her players and her league and this is a sad day for Stormfall and I for one hope Plarium can make this right.

I am no longer in Emporers in case anyone was wondering but she has my respect and my support.

Well said The Fray .... I could not agree more. FRENZIE has my FULLEST respect as a Player and EVERYTHING you just described of her character absolutely on the nail correct.
I wish FRENZIE the BEST at all times and in a time as now a speedy recovery ... the game needs Frenzies and more people of such structures.
Plarium.... SORT IT OUT Please

Sep 22, 2017, 05:0709/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 05:09(edited)
02/22/15

Devlin said:

Just to set the record straight, Frenzie isn't the marshal in Emperors and hasn't been for a while. Also, it's literally impossible for anyone but the marshal to make someone else the marshal. There's no way that someone could have hacked an account other than the marshal's and made someone else the marshal.

I've seen conflicting stories on this forum. Some say the marshal's account was hacked while others say Frenzie's account was hacked. Which account was supposedly hacked? I don't know about anyone else, but when I see posts with this sort of basic conflicts in the allegations I have to step back and ask where is the proof that any of the stories are true. I can't seem to find them here.

I've also heard rumors being circulated that The Rebels are somehow to blame for the hack, but again nobody has produced any basis for that scurrilous accusation. The theory is that The Rebels stood to gain from hacking Frenzie's account (or was it the marshal's, can't seem to remember) so they must have had something to do with it. The problem is that once again there isn't any proof, just the accusation. Since when do we condemn an entire league (or even some of the members of a league) based solely on an accusation without a shred of proof? If that's the way this works, I have nothing but contempt for the process.

I am having a tough time on where to start with this pile of crap above.

I for one never mentioned hacked nor brought any rumors, you did that one all by yourself 

Maybe I skimmed over this thread too quickly but I did not see an accusation of a league so please forgive me if I did, with that being said you have only F'ed the record up with your baseless information.

Not sure who you are but damm curious you have been registered for almost 2 years and this volitile subject being your first post As of Tuesday when I left the Emperors Frenzie was indeed the Marshall, I am sure there are recent screen shots of battle reports (league attacks) where the marshal has an icon and a name if you hover the mouse over it to confirm this FACT!!

If anyone doubts me I will try and scrounge one up.

Tough to consider anything else you wrote as valid information with this blaring fact you got so wrong.

Sep 22, 2017, 05:5209/22/17
10/16/14
Plarium your huge management investigate it . For every single unit lost by hacked give them back and change the situation.  
Sep 22, 2017, 05:5309/22/17
10/29/15

Devlin said:

Well, sport, I don't know where you get your information, but here is the straight story.  I am a captain of Emperor's and until today, Frenzie was indeed the Marshall.  It was her account that was hacked, and being hacked it is suddenly possible to appoint a new Marshall and demote the hacked account.  So that fact renders the rest of your screed moot.  Since it is moot, there is no reason to respond to the rest of your screed.

One suggestion for you though, sport.  You should learn to check yourself before you talk straight out of your pie hole.
Sep 22, 2017, 06:2109/22/17
01/12/16

What happened to the Emperors is wrong, cowardly and inexcusable.  To steal someone's account, kick players, sabotage the fortress and  accounts is criminal.  This is not good strategy, this is an act of cowardice. An act to destroy a league and a player on a personal level.  The people that did this think they struck a blow to the Emperors but in reality they struck a blow to the game and to their own sense of morality.

Frenzie is one of the best if not the best player and Marshall in this game and did not deserve this.  For those who call her friend, talk to you VIP, submit a ticket to plarium and report what happened.  Link to support is below.  This can happen to any player.

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002462169-My-account-has-been-hacked

Sep 22, 2017, 06:3109/22/17

Talon said:

Frenzie is one of the best if not the best player and Marshall in this game and did not deserve this.  

Fully agree there
Sep 22, 2017, 06:4209/22/17
08/30/17

Hi !

Very sad to hear what happened. 

Pls remember don't  give your credentials of Facebook to anybody, no matter is friend, colleague on the league or anybody else.

Pls submit a ticket to Plarium Support at the link bellow, give them all the details and hope they will can solve out:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best regards!

Bogdan

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.