All Categories

Irma

Irma

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 18, 2017, 00:2009/18/17

Irma

I just got my power turned back on today after hurricane Irma.  I am wanting to know if there is any way that I can get back chests I missed or days of logging on since I have never missed a day until I couldn't log on, thanks to Irma.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2017, 16:2209/18/17
02/29/16

Hello! 

I understand your point, My Lord. There was a terrible tragedy in your area. We are very worried about our players from Florida and other affected areas. 

But if we allow restoring Troops or other Items for players from these regions it will be unfair to players who were victims of more local accidents. There are hundreds of more local tragedies happen in the world every single day. So, unfortunately, we cannot help you to get your lost bonuses as we can't help everyone at once.

I ask for your understanding. Thank you.

Sep 19, 2017, 11:3409/19/17
10/31/14

0sillycrazy3 said:

I just got my power turned back on today after hurricane Irma.  I am wanting to know if there is any way that I can get back chests I missed or days of logging on since I have never missed a day until I couldn't log on, thanks to Irma.

You can't be compensated, unless if you're VIP and have lost 1 billion offence defending a beacon. 

No Compensation for non coiners, or any player who is not VIP. No special discounts of 90% O/D units either. Or special prizes fixing. No intel gathering like beacon stats for non VIP players. 

Compensating a non-coiner/moderate coiner will unbalance a game, because he has less units, he don't engage is ''huge battle'' and is not practicing ''small player bullying'' or ''small league bullying''.

Submit a ticket, maybe you will be lucky 
Sep 19, 2017, 12:2409/19/17
02/29/16

Oracle said:

0sillycrazy3 said:

You can't be compensated, unless if you're VIP and have lost 1 billion offence defending a beacon. 

No Compensation for non coiners, or any player who is not VIP. No special discounts of 90% O/D units either. Or special prizes fixing. No intel gathering like beacon stats for non VIP players. 

Compensating a non-coiner/moderate coiner will unbalance a game, because he has less units, he don't engage is ''huge battle'' and is not practicing ''small player bullying'' or ''small league bullying''.

Submit a ticket, maybe you will be lucky 

Hi, ORACLE!

I'm afraid you were misinformed. All of our players may be compensated if Troops were lost due to a game irregularity outside of normal gameplay, primarily as the result of documented bug or server error. I other words, if the issue is on our side, we'll refund your losses. It does not depend on your VIP or not VIP status. 

Please, do not spread wrong information, my Lord.

Sep 19, 2017, 13:1609/19/17
08/30/17

Hi !

I don't think Plarium will return to you chests or what you loose during your sad absence from the game. But be glad you are all right and can return in the game and play it - it's just a game, has its rules and if you are active I'm sure many rewards you will take in the near future. So, don't be sad on this ...you will be OK.

Be happy, play and enjoy the game and best wishes to you and to your beloved ones who passed through this sad situation!

Best regards!

Bogdan

Sep 19, 2017, 13:3609/19/17
10/31/14

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hi, ORACLE!

I'm afraid you were misinformed. All of our players may be compensated if Troops were lost due to a game irregularity outside of normal gameplay, primarily as the result of documented bug or server error. I other words, if the issue is on our side, we'll refund your losses. It does not depend on your VIP or not VIP status. 

Please, do not spread wrong information, my Lord.

I don't need to offend you in any ways, But I play the game( been playing for years), and have losts units, items and stuff due to many issues, some largely due to issues on real life and coding problems. I also have friends who have been in the same situation as I have been in. 

Players are compensated no doubts about that,But these happen on global scale, like when servers fail, or when coding problems causes UI issues. But most of the time issues like these never happen at same scales. 

Denying that VIPs gets previlages is not a good thing, especially when these can be proved.
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 21, 2017, 18:1609/21/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Hello! 

I understand your point, My Lord. There was a terrible tragedy in your area. We are very worried about our players from Florida and other affected areas. 

But if we allow restoring Troops or other Items for players from these regions it will be unfair to players who were victims of more local accidents. There are hundreds of more local tragedies happen in the world every single day. So, unfortunately, we cannot help you to get your lost bonuses as we can't help everyone at once.

This is a valid point.

So if this from Vodafone:

If you or your loved ones are affected by the hurricanes, you’ll be credited for any calls and texts between the UK and Caribbean during this time. Any out of bundle costs incurred whilst in the Caribbean will also be reimbursed.

Our thoughts are with everyone affected.

Link if you want it: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Announcements/Hurricane-Irma/td-p/2571944

More and more big corporates are waking up and owning some social responsibility not just gouging us for profit continually. 

It might be something to take up with the management as an idea. After all this game is just pixels so there is very little cost to a generous offer from Plarium. I think in the end you get a financial payback as well as this can only help boost your brand name.

One problem I see is determining who gets the help.  Would it just go to everyone who missed chests and stuff during those days?  Would it only be to people in certain regions?  If so, how do you decide on those regions fairly?  Would you do this for every natural disaster or only certain ones?  Remember if you do one and not others, people will accuse you of showing favoritism.  
Sep 22, 2017, 18:4209/22/17
02/29/16

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

Hello! 

This is a valid point.

So if this from Vodafone:

If you or your loved ones are affected by the hurricanes, you’ll be credited for any calls and texts between the UK and Caribbean during this time. Any out of bundle costs incurred whilst in the Caribbean will also be reimbursed.

Our thoughts are with everyone affected.

Link if you want it: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Announcements/Hurricane-Irma/td-p/2571944

More and more big corporates are waking up and owning some social responsibility not just gouging us for profit continually. 

It might be something to take up with the management as an idea. After all this game is just pixels so there is very little cost to a generous offer from Plarium. I think in the end you get a financial payback as well as this can only help boost your brand name.

One problem I see is determining who gets the help.  Would it just go to everyone who missed chests and stuff during those days?  Would it only be to people in certain regions?  If so, how do you decide on those regions fairly?  Would you do this for every natural disaster or only certain ones?  Remember if you do one and not others, people will accuse you of showing favoritism.  

Absolutely agree. Nowadays, we have wars and terror in some regions which can last decades. Does it mean we should do compensation for people from these regions for years? Unfortunately, things are as they are. We can't help all at once.

Sep 22, 2017, 18:5509/22/17
Sep 22, 2017, 19:05(edited)
02/29/16

ORACLE, please stop spreading false information on forum. Otherwise, I will be forced to ban you. 

c. constitutes trolling. Trolling is defined as the posting of one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks, intentionally starting arguments or upsetting others, posting inflammatory or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response, or otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion. 

Sep 22, 2017, 19:0209/22/17
02/29/16

GADHERAS warning for advertising.

3.9. Share commercials or advertisements for goods or services without first receiving explicit permission from Plarium.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.