Sketches Needed for Buildings

12 Replies
Juglar del Viento
14 September, 2017, 7:01 PM UTC

Dear Lords and Ladies

i bring you a tables with some buildings and the sketches needed to upgrade them. Are only sketches and no basic resources but if you want i need the data for each level and i will remake it

hope it can be useful for u

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Limad
14 September, 2017, 7:30 PM UTC

Hey Juglar, 

That's great, I know a lot of people will appreciate this. 

While we're sharing, I've just found out that it takes 40 days 20 hours to update Council of Mages and Hall of Shadows from Lvl 18 - 19.

That's what I get for being lazy and not updating my Town Hall before the Unit XP update. 

Hola!
UTC -12:00
Juglar del Viento
14 September, 2017, 8:07 PM UTC

Lord Limad

upgrade the town hall to max, it will allows you to construct in less time and also set in the dragon construction speed

i think if im not wrong my council and hall of shadows takes arround 31-32 days more or less, now are on progress and cant check

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
Limad
14 September, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC
Yeah, I left my town hall at lvl 20 and then when the Unit XP upgrade kicked in I had 4 new buildings to get to Lvl 20 before I could upgrade my town hall to level 21 in order to speed up the upgrades of the buildings that I wouldn't need to upgrade anymore. Catch-22. 
Hola!
UTC -12:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
15 September, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC

Hello :)

Juglar, you did a great job! Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
15 September, 2017, 10:18 PM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Limad

upgrade the town hall to max, it will allows you to construct in less time and also set in the dragon construction speed

i think if im not wrong my council and hall of shadows takes arround 31-32 days more or less, now are on progress and cant check

Regards
I left my town hall at 20, it saves you a bunch of upgrade chips but you have to be patient and wait a bit longer for other stuff to upgrade.  It's not a big deal if you have 4 builders though.  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
Nyduc
15 October, 2017, 10:48 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords and Ladies

i bring you a tables with some buildings and the sketches needed to upgrade them. Are only sketches and no basic resources but if you want i need the data for each level and i will remake it

hope it can be useful for u

Regards

Town Hall 300/500 Sketches? is this up-to-date?

When I built this building, it cost 600/1500, Hall of scrolls as Well. 

But at this time, there wasn´t the same condition to upgrade 20-22, like yet

i miss.....

Embassy 200/400

House of Lords 400

Eagle Nest 800/.... ?

Warehouse/Barns isnt correct: correctly ->  75/165/220/365/620

Juglar del Viento
15 October, 2017, 11:19 AM UTC

Lord Nyduc

Thanks for the info

i have updated the image. thanks again for ur help

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
jalusa
28 November, 2017, 1:00 AM UTC

I am already shell shocked..When a league invite could SPEED upgrades...what is 17 hrs against days .. Waiting for 30% DISCOUNT ON THEM 

SKETCHES...catch you later...got days  yes days for upgrades..Yes I got caught with the new TROOP BUILDINGS before I could do my Town Hall..HOLY CRAP BAT MAN !!! why oh why ???  SILLY PERPLEXING GAME... maybe I will continue maybe not..AN INTERNET GAME should NOT string me out to NO tomorrow..  What is wrong with this picture ???  THE GAME IS NOT FREE !!!  But But what would all the coiners do without us ??

This Stormfall ..Lord Oberon ,,needs a serious attitude adjustment,,,love the humor..but seriously I am with Lord Steward and who gives a two fisted drink..CHEERS !!
UTC +7:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC
Jalusa, you only get upgrade times that long when you are progressing to a very high level of the Building in question. Those give significant bonuses and advantages, and thus the price of the upgrade and the time are adjusted accordingly. You will see the same system in many MMO strategies because it helps balance the game and means that significant bonuses require significant effort.
Gadheras
28 November, 2017, 12:40 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Jalusa, you only get upgrade times that long when you are progressing to a very high level of the Building in question. Those give significant bonuses and advantages, and thus the price of the upgrade and the time are adjusted accordingly. You will see the same system in many MMO strategies because it helps balance the game and means that significant bonuses require significant effort.
what does it ballance out when someone can by pass the time just throwing cash at it? The purpose is to entice players to spend as much as possible, not ballance any thing what so ever. I been playing online games for almost 20 years, I seen most that can be seen of bad models and good models. Plarium games is quite on the lower end of the scale of what is player friendly. 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
It would be quite expensive to skip past high-level upgrade times with Sapphires. Some people wish to do that, but at the same time others can use Boosts that can be earned through gameplay to speed up the process as well. Or they can wait longer if they wish to keep those. There are options available and the choice is entirely up to the player.
BiohazarD
5 December, 2017, 7:46 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

what does it ballance out when someone can by pass the time just throwing cash at it? The purpose is to entice players to spend as much as possible, not ballance any thing what so ever. I been playing online games for almost 20 years, I seen most that can be seen of bad models and good models. Plarium games is quite on the lower end of the scale of what is player friendly. 
I suppose any money they waste on boosting building upgrades is money they can't use to buy more troops lol.  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1778137 users registered; 48088 topics; 286201 post; our newest member:Castle 11150087