Fortification Build from daily wheel

Fortification Build from daily wheel

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 18, 2017, 15:5209/18/17
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

11 days since my post  in this thread. still stuck on castle skins.

cant log into support to get a ticket, it says i need to log in but wont accept my password. 

Hello!

So how did you make this comment, My Lord?
Sep 18, 2017, 17:4509/18/17
08/03/14
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

IronApex Turok said:

cant log into support to get a ticket, it says i need to log in but wont accept my password. 

Hello!

the website for support requires a seperate log in from this forum. you have to have 3 log ins to play the game. One for the game portal, one for the forum and one for tech support. 
Sep 18, 2017, 17:4609/18/17
08/03/14

and to follow up....

i finally got through to tech support.  they told me the wheel wasnt broken.  go figure.

13 days and counting. 
Sep 19, 2017, 11:2509/19/17
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

From what I know, Lord Turok has a separate profile for the game forum. His forum profile doesn't link to the game profile. Not sure why.

Maybe you can investigate that for us, why they don't link.

Sep 19, 2017, 11:5909/19/17
02/29/16
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

From what I know, Lord Turok has a separate profile for the game forum. His forum profile doesn't link to the game profile. Not sure why.

Maybe you can investigate that for us, why they don't link.

The issue is resolved, my friend
Sep 19, 2017, 12:0009/19/17
02/29/16

Hello, everyone.

Our devs have taken a look at the Wheel of Fortune and made a few tweaks to how it works. This means that players should see more varied offers from now on. Please keep an eye on it over the next few days and let us know if the situation has improved! Keep in mind that you might still get discounts on the same item at times, but those should not be as frequent as before.

Sep 19, 2017, 21:0009/19/17
08/03/14
the problem i had with the wheel does seem to be resolved at this point. i do have new options as of today. 
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 20, 2017, 02:1709/20/17
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

the website for support requires a seperate log in from this forum. you have to have 3 log ins to play the game. One for the game portal, one for the forum and one for tech support. 
You don't need to log in to use support, you can just tell them email address that you registered the account with.  
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 20, 2017, 02:1809/20/17
10/04/13

Hello, everyone.

Our devs have taken a look at the Wheel of Fortune and made a few tweaks to how it works. This means that players should see more varied offers from now on. Please keep an eye on it over the next few days and let us know if the situation has improved! Keep in mind that you might still get discounts on the same item at times, but those should not be as frequent as before.

Aww I liked just getting the 40% troop discount every day, it was nice lol.  
Sep 20, 2017, 07:1309/20/17
08/03/14
BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

You don't need to log in to use support, you can just tell them email address that you registered the account with.  
like Oracle said, my forum account isnt linked to my gaming account. dunno why. i had to create a log in to get to support because it wasnt linked.
Sep 25, 2017, 12:1609/25/17
02/29/16
IronApex Turok said:

BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

like Oracle said, my forum account isnt linked to my gaming account. dunno why. i had to create a log in to get to support because it wasnt linked.
Happy to hear the issue with the Wheel of Fortune has been finally fixed for you 
Mar 5, 2018, 01:3903/05/18
02/20/17

IronApex Turok said:

my wheel of fortune is pretty much stuck on castle skins. 

same here!!

Mar 5, 2018, 02:0303/05/18
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Malevolent said:

No idea what or where you are playing, but at least on FB none - i repeat NONE - of the members in our league has seen a fortification discount of any kind in WOF for 8 months. Well over a year since seen one myself, only started asking if anybody gets one at around start of this year.

I actually thought that particular discount was removed from game.

Come to think of it.. haven't seen any legendary units discounts either. Only spying 70% and all units 40%.

Hello.

Both Fortification and Legendary Units discount are still present in the game. They weren't removed.

I saw a post on Facebook about a month ago where a player posted the screenshot of her discount on Legendary Units :)

You can do not receive these Offers as they have lower priority in your segment. But segments are changing, so you need to wait for the Offer you need :)

I beg to differ Alina,

I - as has OP - have been waiting for months for Fortification discount on WoF but have not seen any in ages. I thought it was just me. My WoF discounts are 90% various types of time boosts or crystal discounts. Crystals? :(

And why are we talking about segments? Why not just rotate ALL various types of discounts on an equal but random basis? Fair to all.

What is a "segment"?
Mar 5, 2018, 12:0603/05/18
02/29/16

Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Malevolent said:

No idea what or where you are playing, but at least on FB none - i repeat NONE - of the members in our league has seen a fortification discount of any kind in WOF for 8 months. Well over a year since seen one myself, only started asking if anybody gets one at around start of this year.

Come to think of it.. haven't seen any legendary units discounts either. Only spying 70% and all units 40%.

Hello.

Both Fortification and Legendary Units discount are still present in the game. They weren't removed.

I saw a post on Facebook about a month ago where a player posted the screenshot of her discount on Legendary Units :)

You can do not receive these Offers as they have lower priority in your segment. But segments are changing, so you need to wait for the Offer you need :)

I beg to differ Alina,

I - as has OP - have been waiting for months for Fortification discount on WoF but have not seen any in ages. I thought it was just me. My WoF discounts are 90% various types of time boosts or crystal discounts. Crystals? :(

And why are we talking about segments? Why not just rotate ALL various types of discounts on an equal but random basis? Fair to all.

What is a "segment"?

Hello.

As you know, there are different kinds of Offers in the game. Wheel Of Fortune is one of such Offers and it's working according to its mechanics. 

The players are divided into several segments. In all of them are present all Offers, but they can have a different chance of the drop. The Offer you receive also depends on how well developed your Castle is.

As with any Offer, you just need to wait for the one that suits your needs. Unfortunately, Offers are not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it :(

Mar 6, 2018, 00:1203/06/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

J

Hello.

As you know, there are different kinds of Offers in the game. Wheel Of Fortune is one of such Offers and it's working according to its mechanics. 

The players are divided into several segments. In all of them are present all Offers, but they can have a different chance of the drop. The Offer you receive also depends on how well developed your Castle is.

As with any Offer, you just need to wait for the one that suits your needs. Unfortunately, Offers are not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it :(

are you saying the wheel is biased on its pay outs based on some unknown parameters?

what are those parameters? how many tiers are there?
Mar 6, 2018, 16:2603/06/18
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

J

Hello.

are you saying the wheel is biased on its pay outs based on some unknown parameters?

what are those parameters? how many tiers are there?

What I said is that Wheel of Fortune is working based on the algorithm which takes into account many factors, one of them is the how developed your Castle is.

I can't share the information on what other parameters are and how many sigments exist.
Mar 7, 2018, 02:1403/07/18
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Malevolent said:

Hello.

I beg to differ Alina,

What is a "segment"?

Hello.

Alina, 

I still beg to disagree. WoF drops are not inclusive of all offers. Not even close. I only get the ones I need LEAST. Perfect pro-Plarium algorithm in action.

Yes, I am not a coiner. I have never spent a penny on the game, yet I would assume peeps like me are also needed to keep the game going, since the big fellas would not have much left to kill without us lil pesky peasants around. :)

"Offers are not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it :( "

I would seriously suggest Plarium rethink this policy. Any business should always be open to suggestions for all facets from their customers, no?

Mar 9, 2018, 10:1903/09/18
02/29/16

Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Malevolent said:

Hello.

I beg to differ Alina,

What is a "segment"?

Hello.

Alina, 

I still beg to disagree. WoF drops are not inclusive of all offers. Not even close. I only get the ones I need LEAST. Perfect pro-Plarium algorithm in action.

Yes, I am not a coiner. I have never spent a penny on the game, yet I would assume peeps like me are also needed to keep the game going, since the big fellas would not have much left to kill without us lil pesky peasants around. :)

"Offers are not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it :( "

I would seriously suggest Plarium rethink this policy. Any business should always be open to suggestions for all facets from their customers, no?

Lord JAYWALKER SC, all Offers are included in each segment, but they had a different chance of being received. The fact whether you spent the in-game currency or not doesn't influence this chance.

On Forum we accept the suggestions related to the game features, the suggestions that can be implemented by devs. Still, devs are not responsible for the Offers in the game. We have a separate Marketing  Department for it. We forward to them the feedback we receive regarding this or that feature and they consider it.

Mar 9, 2018, 13:5703/09/18
08/03/14

so its not a wheel of fortune where everyone has an equal chance of recieving any given item. 

its a wheel of Plarium Providence, where plarium picks and chooses who gets what.  kind of like the VIP system. 
Mar 9, 2018, 17:1203/09/18
Mar 9, 2018, 17:31(edited)
02/20/17

Why have we never been offered any discounts when upgrading walls, towers, gates and ballista?

You seriously expect us to pay full price for upgrades when we can buy new fortifications at a discount?

It is often cheaper to destroy our old walls than upgrade them

What would be the point of buying a full set of level one fortifications when we know we will need to demolish them all in the future?

http://prntscr.com/hfxp2l

Increasing the frequency of discount and including upgrades would be much more likely to increase your profits and make everyone happy and make the game more enjoyable and balanced

but plarium are too short-sighted to see this. All they care about is a fast buck

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.