Fortification Build from daily wheel

30 Replies
IronApex Turok
16 September, 2017, 5:48 AM UTC

11 days since my post  in this thread. still stuck on castle skins.

cant log into support to get a ticket, it says i need to log in but wont accept my password. 
UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
18 September, 2017, 3:52 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

cant log into support to get a ticket, it says i need to log in but wont accept my password. 

Hello!

So how did you make this comment, My Lord?
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
18 September, 2017, 5:45 PM UTC
Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

the website for support requires a seperate log in from this forum. you have to have 3 log ins to play the game. One for the game portal, one for the forum and one for tech support. 
IronApex Turok
18 September, 2017, 5:46 PM UTC

and to follow up....

i finally got through to tech support.  they told me the wheel wasnt broken.  go figure.

13 days and counting. 
Oracle
19 September, 2017, 11:25 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

From what I know, Lord Turok has a separate profile for the game forum. His forum profile doesn't link to the game profile. Not sure why.

Maybe you can investigate that for us, why they don't link.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. . . . . . Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
19 September, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

From what I know, Lord Turok has a separate profile for the game forum. His forum profile doesn't link to the game profile. Not sure why.

Maybe you can investigate that for us, why they don't link.

The issue is resolved, my friend
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
19 September, 2017, 12:00 PM UTC

Hello, everyone.

Our devs have taken a look at the Wheel of Fortune and made a few tweaks to how it works. This means that players should see more varied offers from now on. Please keep an eye on it over the next few days and let us know if the situation has improved! Keep in mind that you might still get discounts on the same item at times, but those should not be as frequent as before.

IronApex Turok
19 September, 2017, 9:00 PM UTC
the problem i had with the wheel does seem to be resolved at this point. i do have new options as of today. 
BiohazarD
20 September, 2017, 2:17 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

the website for support requires a seperate log in from this forum. you have to have 3 log ins to play the game. One for the game portal, one for the forum and one for tech support. 
You don't need to log in to use support, you can just tell them email address that you registered the account with.  
BiohazarD
20 September, 2017, 2:18 AM UTC

Hello, everyone.

Our devs have taken a look at the Wheel of Fortune and made a few tweaks to how it works. This means that players should see more varied offers from now on. Please keep an eye on it over the next few days and let us know if the situation has improved! Keep in mind that you might still get discounts on the same item at times, but those should not be as frequent as before.

Aww I liked just getting the 40% troop discount every day, it was nice lol.  
IronApex Turok
20 September, 2017, 7:13 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

IronApex Turok said:

Hello!

You don't need to log in to use support, you can just tell them email address that you registered the account with.  
like Oracle said, my forum account isnt linked to my gaming account. dunno why. i had to create a log in to get to support because it wasnt linked.
1696744 users registered; 39228 topics; 264236 posts; our newest member:patriotguardrid